- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GX
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Serenity-2002 356 Carver Aft cabin motor yacht-Just hit the market. The 356 Aft cabin is one of Carver's most popular motor yacht with a beam of 13'3" and a length of 41'7" has a 2 stateroom, 2 head laid out that matches boats that are much larger. She has L-shape convertible dinette that sleeps two for equipped galley, large flat screen in salon deck with flat screen TV. Wet bar and ice maker is ideal for relaxing, watching football or enjoying a cocktail. Upgrades, December 15th- New bottom paint cut and wax, carpet cleaned, all new zinks. Is ready for it's new owner.
- 2 Cabins 2 Heads 3 Double Berths 1 Single Berth
- 3 Burner stove-electric stove/oven Corian countertops Refrigerator/freezer- Ice maker in cockpit Stainless steel sink Large amount of storage and counter space
- Deck and Cockpit
- Boarding gates port and starboard Wing doors port and starboard Full Isenglass on aft deck with screens Bridge enclosure with plenty of seating and storage
- Electrical System
- 2- units Marine Air with reverse A/C/ heat 12k and 16k btu. Battery selector switch 80 amp automatic battery charger Koler 8.0 generator 50 amp shore power cord
- Engine & Mechanical Systems
- Hydraulic Steering Vac-U-Flush sanitation system Zf Velvet drive transmission Automatic fire suppression system
- Electronics/Nav Equipment
- Horizon D535 Depth Sounder Horizon GPS and Chart 150C Horizon VHF Radar Raymarine SL 72 Remote spot light Maxwell windless
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Pete Dominguez at 850-554-2288 or Greg LaRoss at 251-979-2817.