- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"5 O'Clock Somewhere II" is a well cared for vessel that has been constantly upgraded by her knowledgeable owner. Some of the upgrades include, Marine Propulsion repowered her with twin 2011 6CTA 450 Hp Cummins Diesels, 2012 9kw Onan Generator, 2012 Single lever controls, 2010 A/C units, 2012 carpeting, and a recent helm enclosure. With only 295 hours since new on her Cummins diesels she will be a reliable vessel for years to come.
- The 40 Super Sport has always been an incredibly popular boat due largly to the innovative design of the interior of this boat. The 40 SS boasts one of the largest master staterooms in this class with full walkaround queen berth and seven foot of headroom. Aside from the spaciousness of the master you will find a superior amount of closet and storage space. The master has private access to the head, as does the guest statroom located fwd. The guest offers a large berth, a lot of storage and follows suit with ample headroom. Above deck, the salon is outfiitted with an l-shaped salon sofa with storage below. A centerline dinette with teak table and entertainment system, with a full galley to the starboard side. 2012 New carpet Dinette Entertainment system Hanging locker Bunk in Guest stateroom Bowmar Hatch in guest Flat screen TV in Salon Tv in master stateroom Vacuflush Head - Freshwater Valences Blinds L-Shaped Sofa Barrell Chair Corian Tops
- The galley is located to the starboard side and features an under the counter Sub-Zero refrigerator freezer. The counter tops are Corian with Corian sink and Moen Faucet. The convection Microwave is concealed behind a sliding door, as well as dish holders. Sub-Zero refg/freezer Convection Microwave Intsa Hot Fresh Water Indicator Corian Top w/ sink Moen Faucet (2) Burner Electric Stove
- ICOM M-604 VHF Standard Horizon VHF with command mic in salon FURUNO 10" NAV NET with 48 mile radar Jenson CD/Stereo on Bridge RAYTHEON TRI-DATA RITCHIE Compass
- In 2012 She was repowered by Marine Propulsion with reliable twin 6BT 450 Hp Cummins Diesels and a new 9kw Onan Generator. 2012 Twin 6BT Cummins w/ 297 hrs 2012 9kw Onan Generator 2012 Single lever controls Oil Exchange Pump Fresh Water wash in Engine room Cockpit entrance to engine room Cocpit Engine Vents Engine Room Lights Single 50 Amp Shorepower TV/Cable Jacks 2010 Duel Zone reverse cycle A/C 110 Volt to bridge/engine room Racor Fuel filters Bennett Trim Tabs Highwater Bilge pumps/alarms
- Lewmar Concept II windlass w/ remote Cockpit freezer Rupp Outriggers 3 Door Tackle Center Step Box Cockpit Sink Rocket Launcher Teak Bridge Steps Side Window Rails Bow Rail Fresh Water Washdown - cockpit Raw Water Washdown - cockpit Factory Hardtop 2009 3-sided enclosure Spreader Lights Lewmar Hatch in Hardtop Fishbox Macerator Cockpit Speakers Cockpit Lighting Cockpit Storage Transom Gate Transom Door Bridge Stereo Pompanette Helm Chairs (2) Pompanette Fighting chair
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.