Legacy Yachts is known for its semi-custom built boats with a classic Down East style, good performance and overall comfortable ride. The 34 Sedan Flybridge offers spacious accommodations for 34 feet. The main salon provides plenty of room for a small gathering and it’s just a couple steps down to the galley, complete with refrigerator, two-burner stove, sink and plenty of storage space. The master stateroom offers spacious accommodations with lots of cabinet space for extra gear or cruising supplies She has just completed her yearly haulout and maintenance schedule and is as turnkey as a boat can be.
The current owner ordered this Legacy Flybridge built to his specifications and has maintained her in Bristol condition ever since. Its rare to see this level of pride of ownership in a Florida based boat.
Come and see for yourself!
- Additional Information
- Boat Name Swabia Specs Builder: Legacy Yachts Flag of Registry: United States Dimensions LOA: 34 ft 0 in Beam: 12 ft 5 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in Displacement: 17500 lbs Engines Engine 1: Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 6LPSTE Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1250 Engine 2: Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 6LPSTE Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1250 Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (94 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (251 Gallons) Accommodations Double Berth forward Cabin Pull out double Berth Main Salon Reverse cycle AC throughout Motor Yacht Manual marine style head Separate Stall shower with curtain Galley 12V/110V Refrigerator/Freezer with holding plates Propane Stove with Oven Stainless Steel Sink Hot & Cold Pressure water system 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater Corian Counter Tops Deck Bow thruster Ideal vertical Windlass 35 lbs. Delta anchor with 150’ chain and 200 ‘line Sea water wash down Four blade prop Trim tabs Fresh bottom paint Awlgrip (3) bilge pumps Electrical Equipment 8 KW Kohler Generator - 129 Hrs. Battery Charger 3-Auto bilge pumps with alarms 2 Shore power inlets 2 DC 12 V outlets Outside Equipment/Extra s Cockpit shower Transom door Swim platform with ladder ACR spot light Electronics Furuno 1832 Radar with Furuno FMD 811 remote display 5" Ritchie Compass(2) Robertson AP 20 Auto pilot, AP22 upper station Raytheon individual ST 60 Speed, Depth, Wind ,ST 60 Multi upper station Standard Horizon Quantum GX 5000S,Quest GX 1255S upper station Chart Sounder Simrad CE 33 (2) Furuno Fish Finder FCV 600L colorLoud Hailer with intercom to upper station Temperature Gauges
- Description and Walkthrough
- When it comes to comfort out on the seas, the Legacy 34 rates high on the charts. What makes the ride so smooth is the engineering and design of her hull. She has a moderate V-bottom with a sharp entry that then flattens to 18-degree deadrise at the transom. The chines start about one third of the way from the bow and run the entire length of the boat, getting wider and flatter as they reach the stern. Legacy’s hull design also helps her lift onto plane at slower speeds and allows better visibility for the helmsman and the wide chines dampen roll. In addition, this design also enables her to travel faster while burning less fuel. The Legacy’s hull is strong, built with balsa-cored uni- and bi-directional E-glass, and vinylester resin for resistance against blistering. But all this strength doesn’t translate into an overly heavy hull. Her foam stringers offer great strength with minimum weight, and help reduce the noise and vibration of the engine. Her layup consists of strong, state-of-the-art multi-directional fabrics, and the hull is balsa cored for lightness and stiffness. Three structural bulkheads are glassed to the hull. Stepping aboard the Legacy is a whole different story as well. You have the option of being greeted by a traditional wood cockpit sole look or by a low maintenance, teak-free deck. The main salon provides plenty of space for the whole gang to socialize with the captain while he’s at the helm. The galley is down on the 34 and has good lighting. It’s also spacious with plenty of room for utensils and countertop space for meal preparation. It’s complete with refrigerator, two-burner stove and sink. Getting to the engines is as simple as lifting up a hatch in the main salon. The engine room has good space to move around. This boat has roomy accommodations for a 34-footer. The forward master cabin has plenty of room to move around and the trim, fit and finish is well done. A marinized inner spring mattress on the double bed is just another example of the top quality materials used on this Rhode Island made boat. The Legacy 34 Sedan Flybridge offers a flying bridge with twin helm stations. This is a traditional configuration that you don’t see much of anymore, and what better way to extend one’s days on the water than with such a versatile boat? Moreover, it is one of the great pleasures of boating to get cozy in a classical design — complete with a side door — and enjoy the camaraderie of good friends over coffee, or single malt. The Legacy is an example of true New England craftsmanship and style. The 34 will perform well in almost any sea conditions and she’s designed to deliver optimum performance, and a smooth ride while underway.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask you EYS broker how! Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com