- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Well Equipped Center Cockpit Motor
Sailor with a Gulf Coast ICW Friendly 49' Mast
Be sure to watch the walk through video above!
Just reduced $5k 4/14!
This Islander Freeport is loaded with cruising equipment including a bow thruster and watermaker. Her knowledgeable owner has set up the boat to be completely self sufficient away from the dock, no need to plug into shore power. She offers classic good looks, and total comfort while cruising. This boat would make a perfect liveaboard or long distance passagemaker.
She features a 1997 Perkins 85HP Diesel with only 1465 hours.
- 4.2KW Diesel Generator
- 250W Solar panel w/ MPPT Controller
- Air conditioning
- Bottom Paint 2013
- Hauled out annually for storm season
- Entering from the forward main companionway, there is a large u shaped dinette to starboard with a well equipped galley flanking to port. Moving forward and down a few steps, gains entry to the forward stateroom with a large double pulman berth and private head w/ shower. Back in the saloon, moving aft, there is a passageway on the port side of the vessel. The passageway houses a walk- in door to the engine compartment, as well as a well laid out electrical panel. Moving further aft, you enter the master stateroom. The master stateroom offers a large queen berth with chart table, a second companionway to the cockpit and the master head. This boat is perfectly suited for living aboard or long distance cruising.
- Sleeps 5 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, plus 2 dinette berths for a total of 7 berths. Forward is double pullman berth to starboard with single berth to port (presently converted for storage) and hanging locker port and starboard head. The forward stateroom includes a private head. The aft stateroom offers a large queen berth and plenty of drawer storage and hanging lockers. The aft stateroom houses an additional head. Interior wood in excellent condition 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner Stereo system complete with subwoofer 12v Fans throughout Two brass oil lanterns LED cabin lighting throughout Courtesy Lighting Custom oval dining table (Original table is not installed, but included)
- This late model Freeport offers a large galley that features a large counter top opening refrigerator and seperate freezer. This is very different than many sisterships that have the vertical refrigerator. 12V Refrigerator w/ separate freezer. Hillerange 3 burner propane stove with oven Pressure fresh water system plus foot pump Water heater Double stainless steel sink Cane fronted cabinets Microwave mounted inside cabinet. Plentiful storage for dinnerware and a large pantry Coffee Maker Full kitchen utensils and cookware
- This vessel is loaded with up to date electrical equipment. Her owner has the boat set up to never need to be plugged into shore power. The solar array will run the refrigeration. 4.2 KW TDEC Diesel Generator with sound shield (265 hrs) w. start battery 250W Solar Panel with MPPT controller Vetus Bow Thruster w/ dedicated batteries and charger 16,000 BTU Flagship Air Conditioner 130A High output alternator w/ regulator Six Trojan group 31 house batteries. Approx 600AH total Iota DLS-75 Battery Charger 1000W Inverter 30A Shorepower
- Sails / Rigging
- 48' Main mast Jib in good condition Full Batten main new 2003 Mizen sail Club footed self tacking staysail- Hank on Stack Pack sail storage for main and mizen Profurl roller furler for jib 7 Barient winches Manual boom vang, Deck stepped aluminum mizzen mast, Keel stepped main mast.
- Deck Equipment/ Ground Tackle
- Custom Dinghy Davits Two 45lb CQR anchors on double bow rollers Both anchors have 200' of road w/ 20' chain Boarding ladder Bimini top and dodger (good condition) Saltwater deck wash down system fore and aft Power winch electric windlass, Life jackets and full safety equipment BBQ gril
- Custom 110V watermaker. For use with Generator Lectrasan waste treatment MSD (forward head only) Pressurized freshwater hot and cold 110V water heater w/ engine heat exchanger Two manuals heads Two deck washdown pumps Two shower sump boxes that pump overboard Two automatic bilge pumps One manual bilge pump
- Navico WP3000 Wheel Pilot Datamarine Depth and speed Uniden VHF Standard Horizon VHF JRC 24NM CRT Radar Garmin 128 GPS Two 13" LCD televisions Panasonic stereo w/ interior and exterior speakers Subwoofer Metron NV233H Nightvision Two sets of Binoculars Sony Blue Ray player
- Brokers Remarks
- This Islander Freeport has been extensively cruised, and is still equipped to leave immediately. Her owner hauls the boat out annually for hurricane season, and freshens the bottom paint every year. She has been retrofitted by a professional rigger to allow passage through the gulf coast ICW with her 48' mast. Her bow thruster sets her apart from the competition, making this full keeled boat a breeze to dock. Wits End has been well cared for, and is completely loaded with equipment. Call today to set up an appointment to view her. **The pictured center console tender is not included**
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Sailboats Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers .