- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Blew Bayou is a prime example of the highly sought after Manta 42 MKII catamaran, in sail away condition. The yacht is outfitted for extensive cruising and offshore sailing, beyond the factory upgrades. Some of the most prominent upgrades include:
- Icom SSB, Raymarine MOB system, Fleur Infrared camera, TrackVision satellite antenna, and more
- 300 gpd SeaRecovery water maker
- Harken battcar mainsail furling system with triple reefs
- Premium North Sails main & jib, less than 2 years old
- Standing rigging upgraded 1.5 years ago, per recommended maintenance schedule.
- AB 10.5 dingy with 20hp Honda electric start motor
The yacht is professionally maintained, she has only been sailed by her original owner or his captain, never chartered. She was last hauled and serviced in January 2014, including premium bottom paint, sail drive maintenance, generator maintenance, and extensive preventative maintenance on all systems. The boat is kept in a "ready for passage at any moment" condition.
Blew Bayou is now at our dock in Ft. Myers Florida, and ready to go!
- Sails and Rigging
- New North Sails OEM MK IV version Main and Jib installed in 2012. IJPE : 693.00 sq ft I : 43.42 ft J : 14.92 ft P : 45.42 ft E : 16.25 ft Working Sail Area : 833.00 sq ft Standing rigging replaced 2012. Mast upgraded with Harken ball bearing mast track system, and offshore quality triple reef system. Two asymmetric spinnakers: G-0 and G-3 for excellent reaching and downwind performance. Custom designed storm jib for safe, controlled sailing in gales.
- Anchor Tackle
- Ground Tackle : Primary - Delta 45 lb with 275 ft stainless chain (France) in very good condition, on Maxwell VWC1500 electric windlass. Secondary - Fortress FX23 with 300 ft. 5/8 rode.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Manta 42 MkII incorporates features developed from owner feedback with thousands of ocean miles sailed over the past eight years. Each Manta is built to order, and offers the best quality/value ratio of any production catamaran in the world today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.