Willard Hull in late 1970's - Completed by Leeway Boatworks and launched in 1995
- Heavy solid fiberglass moulded hull – with extra layers of fiberglass in the bilge area added by Willard for strengthening – prior to completion work being started by Leeway Boatworks. Fiberglass over plywood main deck, cabin & pilothouse roofs. 2500 lbs. encapsulated lead ballast. Green Awlgrip topsides, white paint superstructure with light buff decks and trim.
- Perkins 62 HP – 4 – 154, four cylinder diesel. Approx 2500 Hrs running time. Fresh water cooled through heat exchanger. New Jabsco RAW WATER PUMP INSTALLED Sept. 2011. 2.8:1 Reduction Gear. Dual Lever Controls in pilot house and also outboard steering station aft of the pilot house on the port side. 24’ x 13’ bronze wheel on a 1 ¾” stainless shaft with a “Dripless” shaft seal. Vetus 12 Volt Bow Thruster. Stainless propeller cage installed 2009.
- Approx. 200 gal fuel in two aluminum tanks. Approx. 100 gal water in two stainless tanks. Rebuilt holding tank.
- 12 Volt system with one 12-V/4D and four 6-V batteries Recent heavy duty alternator Shore-power hook-up with Heart 50 amp charger Battery condition indicator Heat inverter
- Interior Layout
- The engine room is way forward – easily accessible through a door forward port side of the wheelhouse. The wheel house is nicely laid out with helm on centerline with instruments either side. A high settee is aft each side for good visibility, with foot rests, and storage lockers beneath. A remote for the auto pilot is on the port side – easily controlled from the port settee. A companionway on center between the settees leads down to the trunk cabin with accommodations for two to three. An enclosed head with shower is to port, followed by the galley with a two burner propane stove, sink w/hot & cold pressure water, and a Norcold electric refrigerator w/small freezing compartment. There is also a nearly new microwave above. Dish racks are outboard of the galley courier, and storage lockers beneath. A dinette is along the starboard side – comfortable for two, and the table may be lowered to form a single berth when desired. Spacious quarter berths are aft each side. All fitted foam cushions were recently renewed, and are of excellent quality and like new condition. The interior is finished in off-white paint with varnished mahogany trim. Excellent ventilation is provided via numerous large opening bronze ports and cowl ventilators w/Dorade boxes. Heat is provided via a Wabasco diesel furnace with hydraulic heating units, and also heats the domestic hot water (the “loop” also passes through an engine coolant heat exchanger which enable engine heating when underway). Ample grab-rails are located in just the right places – at the companionways, and pilothouse doors, etc.
- Heavy duty Forfjord #6 galvanized steel anchor with approx 200’ 5/16 galvanized chain Rides bow roller Ideal 12 volt electric windlass Stabilizer poles with paravanes for runnning and valve type for use when anchored Rule electric bilge pumps Whale manual bilge pump Fire extinguisher Emergency killer, bell Kahlenberg horns (3) Danforth compass 12 lockers at aft end of trunk 4 deck cushions Finders dock lines Hand held search light Canvass dodger over aft companion way Teak stern boarding platform with ladder Life preservers Boat hook Life lines Electric wipers Danforth compass Standard VHF Standard Horizon 1000 plotter Fuerno radar Robertson auto pilot 1000 with remote Manuals for all equipment
- During 2013 - 2014
- CORISANDE XI is a unique small trawler, full displacement cruising vessel which has cruised from San Francisco to Nova Scotia. The hull was purchased from Willard Boat Company in the mid 80’s. The first owner had Willard add additional layers of fiberglass to bilge areas for added strength and weight. He then engaged Rod Swift of Leeway Boat Works in Sausalito, CA, to complete the construction in 1995. She was used for several years in the Sausalito area by her first owner. Her second owner sailed her on the west coast for two winters and then had her shipped to Rockport, Maine. CORISANDE XI has been well maintained.
- The photographs shown in this listing are pre-refit.
- Broker Remarks
- Brand new interior and exterior paint job. September 2014 Pictures coming soon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David C. Lacz: Office: 954-779-7377 Cell: 401-641-2951 Email: email@example.com