- 18 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 TXR (2 Stroke)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
A very rare boat, the Boston Whaler Justice was manufactured for law enforcement use. Very popular with USCG and Police Departments they are built to heavier specifications with added rub rails and heavy duty Awlgripped factory rails and T-Top. Rated for a 150 HP engine, this is a great performing boat with a much deeper V hull than your normal Whaler.
Featuring a 2007 Yamaha 150 HP engine with only 150 hours, a new fuel tank, and recent Awlgrip hull-sides. This boat shines like new and is a very unique and capable coastal workhorse that definitely stands out in a crowd. Performance Trailer w/spare. TURN KEY BOAT!!
Price reduced April 2014.
- A center console with storage and 2 batteries beneath. A white awl-gripped T-Top with new black canvas. Aft is a heavy duty Boston Whaler leaning post with huge storage area under the newly upholstered flip up seat on the leaning post. Aft there are two storage areas under the rear seats port and starboard. There is a large bilge storage area under the floor aft of the leaning post with bilge pump. Forward of the console there is a backrest for a cooler seat and in the bow is a large storage locker. There are full awl-gripped side and bow rails for safety and the bulwarks are high and protective. Hull sides have been Awl Gripped and the rest of the boat is original gel coat with a shine that approaches new. This boat is in great overall condition, low hours, new canvas, new paint and full detail. Boat runs 50 MPH at WOT. Cruise at 4200 RPM is 38 MPH.
- New 55 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank 2013 Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF, new antennae Eagle Cuda 300 Fishfinder Ritchie Compass Armstrong detachable Swim Ladder Bilge Pump Running lights Anchor light Anchor with rode Primary fuel filter Auxiliary valving for extra fuel tank Extra 6 gallon fuel tank 2 Batteries with switch All equipment fully fused and independently switched 2002 Performance trailer custom fitted for boat. (with spare tire) and built in guide rails. Trailer will be equipped with two new tires at time of sale. Float on trailer with guide rails for keel allow for very easy loading.
- Brokers Comments
- This is one beautiful boat. Her gel coat shines like new and her hull sides are new Awl-grip. She is very fast and with her Deep V she is a great ride. Very unique and rare boat, you will stand out in the crowd. With her low hour Yamaha engine, new fuel tank, and famous Boston Whaler pedigree, this could be the last boat you will ever have to buy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Roger S. Cole CPYB 727-460-0228 Roger@wflyachts.com