- Oceanis 390
- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Arguably one of the most popular models to come from the worlds largest boat builder. The 390 has stood the test of time with over 500 hulls plying the oceans, seas and bays of the world. Here's your chance to purchase Scooter, an ocean ready example of the breed and see why. Shoal draft with hundreds of upgrades, she should be on your short list.
Contact the central agent to view 100 high definition photos plus exterior video.
REDUCED 6-17-14 to just $59,000
- The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good looking, well finished and extremely comfortable. The 3 cabin 2 head layout provides all the comforts for a large family or crew. Forward cabin has a V-berth , shelves above and outboard, seat, locker, LED reading lights and privacy door. The starboard aft cabin has a double berth, and storage locker. The port aft cabin has a double berth and storage locker Both aft staterooms have privacy doors. There are 2 heads, each with new toilets and new vanity sinks . The main cabin is amidship with a settee to port and a L-shaped settee to starboard. A double drop leaf table with storage locker makes into a dinette. Custom shelving was completed in 2009 . Upholstery & cushions were replaced in 2008. The galley is starboard forward of the staterooms and features Formica counter tops (2012) , a gimbaled 2 burner lpg stove w/oven, microwave oven, sinks with hot and cold pressure water and Isotherm water cooled refrigeration (2010). The navigation station is to port. There is a total of (5) fans aboard.. Heat and air is provided by 16,000 btu Marine Air reverse cycle ac unit . Access to the engine room is behind the companionway stairs, where you will find the Volvo (rebuilt 2006) engine and with a secondary access through a panel in the aft cabin.
- Icom vhf w/RAM in cockpit Poly-planar CD/Sirius/Ipod stereo w/int-ext speakers TV antennae 24' flat screen tv (2013) Raymarine ST60 multi repeater @ nav station wifi antennae Sirius sat wx & radio Raymarine C80 gps plotter Raymarine knotmeter, depth and wind Raymarine RD218 24 mi Radar w/2kw raydome mounted on pole ST4000 autopilot Tri data repeater at Companionway
- 110v/12v Elect panel Circuit breakers Volt meter (4) Trojan 6v 105 amp house batteries (2012) Group 27 Engine Start (2013) Galvanic Isolator Poly-planar Am/Fm/CD/Ipod stereo w/ exterior & interior speakers Xantrex Freedom 2500 2.5kw inverter/charger 30 amp Marinco Shore Power Cord (5) DC Fans New running lights w/LED bulbs Blue Sea 200 amp battery switches (2) New GFI 110v outlets
- Dodger Bimini Mainsail cover new 2014
- 170 gallons water in 3 plastic tanks (2) 30 liter plastic holding tanks 12 gallon Raritan SS hot water heater Seacocks recently serviced (2) Jabsco water pumps Accumulator for fresh water system
- Sails & Rigging
- Sloop rigged Isomat w/two pairs of spreaders Hood roller furling unit Aluminum deck stepped mast 1x19 wire rigging Full battened Mainsail heavy dacron RF Genoa (sails are Neil Pryde, good condition, age unknown but not original) Rigid Boom Vang New boom (2014) All new running rigging and blocks All standing rigging replaced including shrouds & stays (2) Self tailing Lewmar 46 (primary) winches Spinnaker/reaching pole (2) Cabin top (2) Lewmar 40 Self tailing, Lewmar 30 ST, Lewmar 30 ST on mast
- Hull Deck
- Cockpit is protected with a dodger & bimini Bow & stern pulpits Double lifelines Dinghy Davits Twin anchor rollers Walk Thru Transom Swim Platform Swim Ladder folding Cockpit Cushions SS Dorade guards New stem plate New 15 kg Manta plow anchor w/50' chain &150' rode 35 lb CQR back up anchor Simpson Lawrence manual windlass rebuilt New binacle guard Propane Locker Rail Mounted Bar-B-Que (propane) Radar pole Stern anchor roller Radar pole
- Volvo diesel 2003T (43 hp) ( Rebuilt 2006) Racor Fuel Filter Oil & Fuel Filter changed and eng maintained by Bluewater Volvo dealer New ss prop shaft 2 blade Martec folding prop Spare 3 blade fixed prop
- Improvements since 2007
- Hull & Deck Removed & rebidded rails Replaced & rebidded all fixed ports Replaced all hatch lenses and hardware Replaced stem plate (upgraded from aluminum to stainless) New custom rudder and related hull structures Teak recaulked New Bimini (2014) New Dodger (2009) Rigging Replaced all block Replaced all running rigging Replaced all standing rigging (shrouds/backstays/headstay) New roller furling (Hood) Added spinnaker/reaching pole Ground Tackle New Primary anchor: 15kg Manta plow w/ 50’ 5/16” chain and 150’ 5/8” rode Rebuilt windlass Navigation New running lights w/ LED bulbs New radar mast New Raymarine instruments * C80 Chartplotter at helm (Navipod housing) * ST60+ (Wind/Speed/Depth) at helm (Navipod housing) w/ TriData repeater at companionway and multi-repeater at nav station * Wheel pilot * 2KW Radar * Sirius Music/Weather Electrical New galvanic isolator New 80amp alternator w/ Xantrex smart alternator regulator New Xantrex 2.5 KW inverter/charger w/ Link 2000 controller 4 Trojan T105 6 volt house batteries (2011) 1 Group 27 starting battery (2013) New Blue Sea 110 volt panel New Blue Sea battery switches New GFI 110 volt outlets Interior New hull liner (birch veneer) New vinyl headliner New reading lamps in main & fore cabins w/ LED bulbs New fluorescent fixtures in heads & galley New upholstery & foam New custom bookcases/shelving Plumbing New fixtures (Moen/Scandvik) throughout New 12 gal. Raritan hot water heater (110 heat exchanger) New Jabsco heads New sinks in heads Added new overboard macerator pump system New bilge, sump, water pressure pumps (all) Galley New Isotherm ASU Magnum 4701 water cooled refrigeration New Formica counter tops Added microwave oven Entertainment Toshiba 24” TV/DVD combo w/powered antenna (on radar mast) & remote plug in for cable Mounted (on radar mast) wireless internet antenna Poly-Planar CD/Sirius/iPod stereo w/interior & exterior speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.