- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND WELL EQUIPPED THIS 1995 MONTEREY 296 CRUISER OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo Penta 5.0-litre Gas Engine's with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrives and only 120 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners (Clear Plastic), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth-Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter & Gold Charts, Radar), Cockpit Carpeting, New Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Full Camper-Top & Screens), Upgraded Sound System w/New Speakers/Sub-Woofer/AMP, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 2nd owner of 2-years. Fish-finder functionality w/GPS/Chartplotter however not current connected, note new batteries Fall 2012, wired for a windlass anchor, brand new extended swim platform installed 2013, blue underwater lighting installed 2013. Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this say:
A well-styled cruiser by the standards of her day, the 296 Cruiser was Monterey’s first entry into the highly competitive market for 30-foot sterndrive family weekenders. (Called the 286 Cruiser
in 1993–94, the cockpit was revised in 1995 when she became the 296 Cruiser.) Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and her deep-V bottom provides a stable, comfortable ride in most weather conditions. The interior of the 296 is arranged in the usual fashion with double berths fore and aft, a convertible dinette, enclosed head and shower, and generous storage. Two bench seats in the midcabin provide seating, and between them is a fold-down table that converts the seats into the roomiest berth in the boat. Originally designed with a single helm chair, a double helm seat (with an
aft-facing bench seat) became standard in 1995. Additional features include a walk-through windshield, a wide swim platform with fender racks, good main cabin headroom, a sport arch, and
a molded bow platform.
- Forward V-Berth Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Forward Storage Cabinet to Port Facing Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Clear Plastic Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Multi-Function NAV System w/GPS/Chartplotter and Available Fish-Finder (Fish-Finder requires connection / configuration); Note Gold Charts w/Plotter Radar w/Dome Antenna Upgraded Sound System w/New Head Unit, New Speakers, New Sub-Woofer & AMP, iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (NEW Fall 2012) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Transom Door Fender Holders Transom Shower Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform (NEW 2013) Note Wired for Windlass Anchor
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Blue Underwater Lights Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Camper-Top & Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Remote Control Spotlight 2ND OWNER OF 2-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.