"Suster" is a beautiful, lightly used Rampage 33' with very low hours (@250) on her CAT C-7 460hp engines. She boasts a marlin tower with electronics and controls, Onan generator, Furuno NAVNET electronics package, Lee outriggers, leaning post with rocket launcher, and much more. When Rampage designed the Rampage 33', they were looking to blend a serious offshore fishing machine with a comfortable express cruiser with a plush interior. They hit the nail on the head. The Rampage 33' has an innovative hull design which gives her an incredible ride in a head sea, a wide 13' beam to provide a stable fishing platform, and a 2'6" draft. The boat was designed with the most desirable fishing features available on a 33' boat (centerline helm, large fishbox, large cockpit, excellent visibility, raw and fresh water washdowns, etc), while also providing an incredibly comfortable and roomy interior (large private head, sleeping accommodations for 6, functional galley, cherry wood interior, etc) for the cruising family. Very well done!
Preliminary listing. Additional information and photos available asap.
- Sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people. Forward is a convertible V-berth with two additional fold-up berths above. Removable cushion and high-low table converts the space into a roomy dinette. Settee to starboard pulls out to form another comfortable double berth. To port and aft is the enclosed head with shower, vanity, sink, head, and abundant storage. The galley is to port and features a 2-burner ceramic cooktop, stainless sink with cover, AC/DC refrigerator with freezer, Corian countertops and plenty of cabinetry. The helm deck offers plenty of comfortable seating. The helm seat is centered and she hosts a large L-shaped settee to port- the forward section of the settee pivots to face forward if so desired. The space offers comfortable seating for guests, and is fully enclosed. Additional features of the helm deck include: ice maker, bait freezer, built-in drink holders, large centerline helm console with Furuno electronics, electric windshield vent, three windshield wipers and tower. All with excellent visibility. The roomy cockpit of a 33 Express rivals that of a much larger yacht. With 70’ square feet of usable space, the boat is suitable for tournament-level sportfishing.
- Electronics Package
- UPPER STATION: Furuno Navnet 1720c display (Chartplotter, 6kw 64 mile radar, bottom machine) Simrad AP 16 Autopilot ICOM M504 VHF LOWER STATION: Furuno Navnet 1920c display Simrad AP 16 Autopilo ICOM M504 VHF High speed bronze tri-ducer with performance fairing block, 8' Shakespeare VHF antennas, Navionics Gold electronic chart 906G
- Fishing Equipment
- Marlin tower with electronics and controls Lee outriggers Transom Door 5' insulated in-deck fishbox w/macerator Fresh and raw water washdowns Bait prep station Tackle storage Aft facing seat in cockpit with cooler beneath ZF trolling valves Rod storage Four (4) flush mounter rod holders Rocket launchers
- Additional Information and Equipment
- Helm covers (upper and lower) Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Coffee maker 15" flat-screen LCD TV with DVD player Teak and Holly cabin sole with removable carpet Dockside water inlet Oil exchange system Onan 5kw diesel generator Cockpit ice maker Bait freezer Windlass with anchor, nylon rode, and chain Dripless shaft seals Electric lift helm deck Fireboy fire suppression system
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com