- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Hunter 49 has been one of the most successful cruising yachts in the sailing market in recent history. Veritas is a four cabin model with a performance tall rig sail plan. The Hunter 49 has accommodations for 8 and outstanding entertainment features . With an overall length of 49'11", a 14'5" beam, 6'9" salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a big boat with impressive interior volume. The Hunter 49 retains the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability which is a great feature for a boat of this size. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards lead the cockpit through sheet stoppers. Add the options of furling boom, electric winches, overlapping jib, spinnaker, autopilot, bow thruster, upgraded engine and full electronics and Veritas is the perfect yacht to start your next sailing adventure.
Veritas is a four stateroom, three head layout. The aft cockpit has twin helm consoles and a generous seating area and cockpit table. Below decks are two double staterooms aft sharing a head and stall shower. Forward are two double stateroom with two heads/shorwers. Amidships are the navigation desk, salon, dining area and large galley.
- Sail Area
- I : 54.58 ft J : 16.50 ft P : 50.58 ft E : 21.83 ft Working Sail Area : 1277.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Wing Ballast: 12544 lb Max Draft: 5'6" ft
- Additional and Optional Items
- 100 Alternator Electric Winch Upgrade Furling Boom and Mainsail Overlapping jib with # 54 winch Self tacking staysail Cruising spinnaker gear with 2 # 54 winches Dowsing sock 4 cabin layout (can be converted to 3 cabin layout at add'l cost) Fold-O-Flex 22" X 16" RH three blade feathering propleller Spurs line cutters on propeller shaft Additional fuel tank Air conditioning (36,000 BTUs) Bow Thruster-Max Power Series 80 4.4 HP Dynaplate grounding plate Starboard helm winch Port helm winch Fisher Panda 12 KW generator Xantrex 2500 watt inverter with automatic three stage 100 amp battery charger Horizon Reverse Osmosis Seafari Mini 170 Watermaker-12 volt, 7 gallon/hour Raymarine ST 60 Wind, Wind, Depth indicators Raymarine ST 60 Tridata repeater for Wind, Speed, Depth indicators Raymarine 7000 Auto Pilot with wireless controller E 80 Raymarine Plotter/Radar GPS & E 120 with radar Barrier bottom Y paint Sundeck cushions Sternrail cushions VHF remote helm station Spare rudder system Bimini/dodger with connecting panel Single sideband radio and antenna
- Optional Rigging
- In boom mainsail with battens, 110% Overlapping Jib and Staysail 1,258 sq ft / 124.02 sq m
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ed Massey at 941-725-2350 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.