- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2013 Beneteau Swift Trawler 34
Stern & Bow Thruster, Generator, Low Engine Hours, Flybridge
This yacht has hardly been used and is practically brand new. It comes loaded with features and is turn key ready. The Swift Trawler provides excellent fuel economy at low speeds, but also has high speed performance to get to your destination fast. If you are looking for a great deal on a newer model boat look no further! Call for a showing today.
Manufacturer Provided Description:
Of attractive proportions, with a very sea-worthy hull, and plenty of living space, the Swift Trawler 34 is designed for the ocean and life at anchor. Its size and clever features make the Swift Trawler 34 very easy to handle, solo or as a couple. It truly redefines experiencing the sea and voyaging.
- Salon Cushions Beige Faux Leather Pull out Sofa Bed in Salon Master Stateroom Forward w/ Center Line Queen Berth & Plenty of Storage Guest Stateroom Port Side w/ Over Under Berths
- Dual Stainless Steel Sink 2 Burner Propane Stove Microwave Oven Refrigerator/Freezer Ice Maker Plenty of Counter and Storage Space
- Quiet Flush Head Shower w/ Separate Wrap Around Curtain Sink w/ Vanity
- 7.5 kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield 12 Volt/110 Volt Panel 30 AMP Shore Power Shore Power Cable 6 Batteries & Battery Charger 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat & Air LED Lighting Throughout
- Raymarine Radar 2 Raymarine MulitTouch Displays GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Speed & Depth Raymarine VHF Coupled to AIS Spot Light / Loud Hailer Electric Windlass w/ Helm Station Controls Bow & Stern Thrusters w/ Controls @ Both Helms
- Flybridge Bimini Dinghy Lifting Boom Hard Bottom Inflatable Tender w/ Outboard Teak Cockpit & Swim Step Forward Sun Pad Cockpit Shower Hot & Cold Folding Swim Ladder Hinged Starboard Door for Dock Access Asymmetrical Cabin Layout w/ Starboard Walk Around Cockpit Lazarette Storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email for additional information or to schedule a showing