- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3HM35F Rebuilt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reasonably Price At $45,000
And Ready To Cruise!
Owner will consider reasonable offers!
The 31' Pacific Seacraft Mariah is considered to be one of the best built and designed sailboats in the world. This Pristine full teak interior 31' Pacific Seacraft Mariah when built, was known as the most expensive production cruiser of its size in the world, because of the quality of materials, and the quality of her construction. The current owners really have taken great care of her, and are constantly upgrading her. They recently updated some of her electronics. They replaced the standard 22 hp engine in 1994, which the owners said did not have enough power for this size vessel, with an upgraded 35 HP Yanmar 3HM35F. This engine was last overhauled in 2004 and runs great. This Pacific Seacraft Mariah is also equipped with the upgraded option, and desired factory installation of "wheel steering" with auto pilot, verse the standard tiller found on most of these vessels. These are just a few of the many extras features found on this vessel. This Pacific Seacraft Mariah is cruise ready and waiting for you to take her on her next new adventures now!
- This Vessel has eight bronze portholes in the cabin, a forward hatch in the Master Stateroom, and the main cabin has a removable butterfly hatch for plenty of natural light during the day. There are screens for all 3 hatches. At night there are two teak Alpenglow lights in the galley area with either white and or red lights. The other three cabin lights in the cabin have been converted to bright energy saving LEDs. Most forward is a door to a split anchor locker and a large V-Berth with shelves along both sides. There are also three storage areas and storage drawers found in the Master Stateroom. Coming out of this Stateroom you will find the door to the head to your right. This boat's head has a stainless sink both with a pressurized water system. It also contains a newer Thetford Headmate toilet, solar exhaust vent, and a teak mirror. Across from the head there is a hanging locker where the Cruiseair air conditioner is located with storage beside and below. Continuing aft you enter the Main Salon. On the port side you will find a double settee, suitable for sleeping two. The Salon also has shelves for a television or computer monitor. A terrific feature of this vessel is the dining room table when not in use, can easily be stored along the bulkhead (See Photos). This really opens up the salon and really gives it a very open feeling. When you want to use the table you simply swing away the table from the bulkhead, and it almost sets itself up. You can set the table up for one to six people, and the table can be put in numerous positions to allow easy access through the settee with the table up. The starboard side in the Salon has a single settee, which will sleep one. Beyond the salon is the U-shaped galley with double stainless steel sinks, with pressurized water, a dish rack, storage areas, and a two burner stainless steel gimbaled Origo stove with oven, on the port side. On the other side to the cabin you'll find a top opening refrigerator/freezer with a digital thermostatic control. Going forward is the lighted navigation table with Drawers. When not using the navigation station, it is on the same large counter top where the top loading 12 volt refrigerator is, so you have a lot of room to prepare meals, and after dinner lay out a lot of charts. You will also find a lot of storage in this area, and also more storage under the huge port settee, and below the teak and holly sole. Water storage is below both port and starboard settees, along with water shut off valves for each of the water tanks. In the Cabin you will also find three bronze lamps, four fans, six DC outlets, and four AC outlets.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine
- You will find an reliable updated 3HM35F Yanmar 35 horse power engine in this sailboat, which was installed in 1994, and is an upgrade from the original, less powerful engine. This engine had a major rebuild in 2004 when the engine had 2598 hours on her, so with the latest rebuild in 2004 and the engine clock at 4063, the engine only has 1465 hours on her since the rebuild in 2004. Engine access is aft of the companionway steps. This engine, and for that matter this boat, has been meticulously taken care of with timely and continuous maintenance and frequent upgrades.
- Additional Information
- A dditional Electronics- Furuno Navtex NX-300 Weatherfax. Additional Outside Equipment 3 Cockpit Cushions Outboard Bracket Jack lines Port and Starboard Additional Electrical Equipment 2 AC Switch Panels 2-6 volt gel cell starter batteries 4-6 volt Lifeline AGM house batteries new in 2013 Xantrex link 1000 for house batteries and engine battery voltage Xantrex link 10 monitors solar panel voltage in Bluesea solar boost controller
- A New 2013 Mercury 8 Dinghy And A Yamaha Outboard
- Well running Yamaha 3 H.P. outboard and a New Mercury 8 Inflatable dinghy purchased December 2014.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact John Gillespie anytime at 239-321-6988, voice or text Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Out of State Buyers can now buy and use their purchased boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for more details. Finance Rates for Boat Loans are currently available for as low as 3.75%!!! For qualified buyers. Interest Rates as of 1/21/15 are subject to change without notice.