- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1986 42' Chris Craft 426 Catalina
Chris Craft is well known for quality and craftsmanship in the yacht building industry. This beautiful aft-cabin motor yacht has been meticulously maintained through out. Attention to detail can be seen everywhere. The twin Crusader engines and Generator have been maintained and serviced regularly by a professional mechanic with receipts to show. Her layout features twin cabins with a walk-around queen bed in the aft stateroom, an island double forward, two private heads and a huge galley/dinette area. For someone looking to live aboard, this yacht would make a very comfortable and spacious on the water condo. It would also make for a great coastal cruiser for a wonderful Catalina island getaway. There is plenty of space for entertaining and accommodating friends and family. Full equipped, this yacht is turn key ready and is in need of a new owner.
Call for a personal showing today and see how beautiful she is for yourself!!!
- Power Boat Guide Description
- Updated version of earlier Uniflite 42 Double Cabin (1971-84) turned out to be a popular model for Chris Craft. Spacious galley-down interior includes double berths fore & aft, full dinette, large galley with upright refrigerator. Flybridge was restyled in 1986. Modified-V hull is known for smooth ride, excellent seakeeping qualities. Standard gas engines cruise at 17-18 knots (mid 20's top).
- Salon L-Shaped Couch Biege Carpeting Large Salon Windows Engine Room Access Down Galley Large Convertible Dinette Spacious Counter Tops Hardwood Flooring Forward Stateroom Centerline Double Size Berth Plenty of Closet & Storage Space Starboard - Side Sink w/ Vanity Port Side - Separate Head w/ Wet Head Shower Aft Cabin Centerline Queen Size Berth Starboard Side - Closet & Storage Space Port Side - Lighted Vanity w/ Mirror & Storage Space Separate Head w/ Sink & Vanity Separate Shower/Bathtub Stall
- Princess 2 Burner Stove Princess Oven Sharp Carousel Microwave Frigidaire Full Size Upright Freezer & Refrigerator Dual Stainless Steel Sink Lots of Storage and Counter Top Space
- Furuno Marine Radar Model 1715 Robertson Dataline X SDX - Speed, Depth, & Log Robertson Autopilot Digital Display Simrad CP33 GPS/Chart-plotter Regency Polaris Speakers Throughout
- Generator Raritan Marine Water Heater 35 AMP Battery Charger Chris Craft 115 Volt A.C Electrical Panel Shore Power Cable & Outlet
- Sundeck w/ Full Canvas & Isinglass Enclosure Walk Around Side Decks with Stainless Railings Electric Windlass Anchor System
- Novurania Hard-Bottom Dinghy w/ Steering Console Dinghy Davits on Swim Step Suzuki 4 Stroke Outboard Motor Full Canvas Covers for Flybridge Canvas Bimini for Flybridge Sun Deck Furniture - Table w/ Chairs
- Contact Will Petersen at Denison Yacht Sales Will@denisonyachtsales.com 310-430-1502