- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1986 42' Chris Craft 426 Catalina
Chris Craft is well known for quality and craftsmanship in the yacht building industry. This beautiful aft-cabin motor yacht has been meticulously maintained through out. Attention to detail can be seen everywhere. The twin Crusader engines and Generator have been maintained and serviced regularly by a professional mechanic with receipts to show. Her layout features twin cabins with a walk-around queen bed in the aft stateroom, an island double forward, two private heads and a huge galley/dinette area. For someone looking to live aboard, this yacht would make a very comfortable and spacious on the water condo. It would also make for a great coastal cruiser for a wonderful Catalina island getaway. There is plenty of space for entertaining and accommodating friends and family. Full equipped, this yacht is turn key ready and is in need of a new owner.
Call for a personal showing today and see how beautiful she is for yourself!!!
- Power Boat Guide Description
- Updated version of earlier Uniflite 42 Double Cabin (1971-84) turned out to be a popular model for Chris Craft. Spacious galley-down interior includes double berths fore & aft, full dinette, large galley with upright refrigerator. Flybridge was restyled in 1986. Modified-V hull is known for smooth ride, excellent seakeeping qualities. Standard gas engines cruise at 17-18 knots (mid 20's top).
- Salon L-Shaped Couch Biege Carpeting Large Salon Windows Engine Room Access Down Galley Large Convertible Dinette Spacious Counter Tops Hardwood Flooring Forward Stateroom Centerline Double Size Berth Plenty of Closet & Storage Space Starboard - Side Sink w/ Vanity Port Side - Separate Head w/ Wet Head Shower Aft Cabin Centerline Queen Size Berth Starboard Side - Closet & Storage Space Port Side - Lighted Vanity w/ Mirror & Storage Space Separate Head w/ Sink & Vanity Separate Shower/Bathtub Stall
- Princess 2 Burner Stove Princess Oven Sharp Carousel Microwave Frigidaire Full Size Upright Freezer & Refrigerator Dual Stainless Steel Sink Lots of Storage and Counter Top Space
- Furuno Marine Radar Model 1715 Robertson Dataline X SDX - Speed, Depth, & Log Robertson Autopilot Digital Display Simrad CP33 GPS/Chart-plotter Regency Polaris Speakers Throughout
- Generator Raritan Marine Water Heater 35 AMP Battery Charger Chris Craft 115 Volt A.C Electrical Panel Shore Power Cable & Outlet
- Sundeck w/ Full Canvas & Isinglass Enclosure Walk Around Side Decks with Stainless Railings Electric Windlass Anchor System
- Novurania Hard-Bottom Dinghy w/ Steering Console Dinghy Davits on Swim Step Suzuki 4 Stroke Outboard Motor Full Canvas Covers for Flybridge Canvas Bimini for Flybridge Sun Deck Furniture - Table w/ Chairs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Will Petersen at Denison Yacht Sales Will@denisonyachtsales.com 310-430-1502