- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Bradenton FL) The Custom 55 Cutter is a world class blue water cruiser with unique style. She features a large cockpit designed to enhance your days on the water. The hand-crafted interior features black walnut cabinetry with cherry walls, inlays and beautiful hand carvings giving the boat a "work of art" feel. She offers upscale accommodations with three staterooms, three heads, and spacious salon. All lines lead back to the cockpit for easy single handed sailing.
On deck we have new teak deck, aluminum mast, 2004 Profurl boom with Mack sails main, and two 2005 headsail profurlers. The spacious foredeck is home to the dinghy with 30-hp Yamaha outboard motor and a Winslow 6-man lift raft. The all-weather cockpit features aluminum hardtop with solar panels and Eisenglass enclosure. There is cushioned seating, helm pedestal with fold-down inlaid teak table inlaid with fantastic eagle and cup holders. The cockpit has forward salon access and aft access to the master cabin. The aft deck has full bimini top, dual wind generators and twin solar panels all set on a wells arch davit giving you the potential to carry two dinghies, as well as access to the swim platform.
The interior features cherry and black walnut bulkheads and trim, teak & holly sole, two long newly recovered ultra-leather settees, hand carved detail and inlays throughout, TV, sound system, nav station with chart table, and full galley. Galley is aft amidships and includes: Force 10 4-burner range with oven, built-in Panasonic Inverter microwave oven, refrigerator and freezer, walnut storage cabinets and drawers, and tile countertop with stainless steel double sink. There is a large drawer and cabinet storage area in the nav station area for extended cruises. The nav station is on the starboard side amidships with large inlaid chart table and newly recovered cream colored ultra-leather bench seat. Aft of the nav station area forward in the master cabin is a beautiful wood roller top desk with navigation equipment and an interface for your computer.
Aft is the master stateroom designed to provide the comforts of home. There is a Tempur Pedic Queen mattress, en suite head, and a lazarette aft. Forward are two spacious guest staterooms each with two berths and private head compartments.
She has a Westerbeke 110-hp diesel engine, 8-kW generator, 700 gpd watermaker, and an 18,000 Btu Cruise Air reverse cycle HVAC. This unique beauty is ready to sail. Owner is motivated seller and says "bring all offers". Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Spacious Interior with Hand-Crafted Inlaid Woodwork Throughout. Two Guest Staterooms forward with Private Heads and Tons of Storage. New mattresses in Port Side guest cabin berths in 2014 Open Salon with Facing Ultra-Leather Settees (New in 2013) Inlaid Tables, Hand Carved Woodwork, Leaded Glass Cabinets, Teak & Holley Sole, Sound System, and TV Full Galley is Located Port Side Aft with Upper & Lower Cabinets, Tile Counters, Stainless Steel Sinks, Top-Loading Refrigerator and Freezer, Quasar Microwave Oven, and Force 10 Stainless Steel Gimbaled 4-Burner Range with Oven Nav Station with Large Inlaid Chart Table, Cushioned Seating, Roller Top Desk with Nav and Computer Equipment Nav Area Has extensive drawer(8) and cabinet(2) storage for Extended Cruises Master Aft Cabin with large queen Tempur Pedic mattress, Hanging Locker, Ample Storage and En Suite Head
- Deck & Hull
- Teak Deck 5/8" construction (New in 2010) Five Hatches Ten SS Port Holes Stainless Steel Rub Rail Achilles Dinghy with Yamaha OB Motor Windslow 6-man Life Raft Spacious Center Cockpit with Custom Aluminum Hardtop and Full Eisenglass Enclosure (New in 2000) Top-Mounted Solar Panels( Two 125W on Hardtop; Two 170W on Stern ) Two wind generators Cushioned Cockpit Seating (New in 2013) Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Teak Inlaid Cockpit Table with Cupholders Salon Access Forward Cockpit Master Cabin Access Aft Cockpit Aft Deck with Bimini Two Stern-Mounted Solar Panels Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder 2007 Awlgrip Hull Paint
- Sails & Rigging
- 68' Aluminum Main Mast (65' over water) Profurl Headsailfurler/1/2" SS wire (New in 2006) Aluminum Profurl Furling Boom 2004 Mack Sail Main 110% Quantum Pro Furling Jib(genny) Doyle Profurl Furling Staysail Code "O" Facnor Endless Roller Furler (New in 2005) Four Anderson Electric Winches (two 68's and two 2 speed 52's) Profurl saysail furler (New 2005) 3/8" SS Rigging and twin backstays 1/2" SS Forestay Stay
- Ground Tackle
- 66# Spade Anchor 66# Bruce Anchor Fortress 85 Anchor 35# Danforth Anchor 300' 7/16" Chain 300' 5/8"Nylon Rode Ideal electric anchor windlass Gale Rider drogue with 600' 7/8" nylon rode
- Electronics & Navigation
- On Deck Electronics Raymarine Speed, Wind & Depth Displays Raymarine C90W GPS/Chart Plotter (New in 2012) Watch Mate AIS Transponder Interfaced with C90W GPS Autohelm 6002 Autopilot (New in 2009) Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio 5" Gallexy 4 Cockpit & Deck Stereo Speakers Below Deck Electronics SEA ME Active Radar Reflector Control Icom M504 VHF Sound System Flat Screen TV Pactor 3 Modem Edgport Drivers Garmin 178C GPS Plotter Icom M802 SSB Radio CD Player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Westerbeke 110-hp Diesel Engine with 1500 hours since new in 2002 3 blade maxprop feathering propeller 22" 1-1/2" aquanet 22 SS shaft 1.5 gph @ 1500 RPM and 7 kn 9 kn @ 2300 RPM 8-kW Westerbeke Generator with 3000 hours since new in 2006 Magnum 3000 AC/DC Inverter / Battery Charger (New 2013) Cruise Air Reverse Cycle HVAC 18,000 BTU's (New in 2013) Spectra 700 GPD Water Maker (14) six cell T105 RE Trojan total 1600 amp/hour in two battery banks (2) Wind Generator Solar panels (Two 170 watt & Two 125 watt) (2) 406 EPIRB radio beacons Current USCG Safety package Halon engine room fire suppression system (2) Shore power cables - 30 amp each 110V. AC current 12 V. DC current (3) Current ABC fire extinguishers A large assortment of new and serviceable spare parts, filters, fittings and equipment for the engine, generator, watermaker, heads, sailing tackle and general boat system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.