- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Port Charlotte FL) The Wellcraft 3700 Martinique is a family size express cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 57' cruiser is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, full enclosure, double wide helm seat, companion lounge, wet bar with ice maker and cockpit lounge. Helm electronics feature a Garmin 5212 GPSmap, AM/FM/CD sound system, compass, and Standard Horizons VHF radio. There is plenty of room for a day of water sports and sunbathing. When you find the right spot, the transom door opens to an integrated swim platform with boarding ladder and freshwater shower. The walkthrough windshield provides easy access forward to a foredeck sun lounge.
The private master cabin has V-berth with hanging locker, under-berth storage, and flat screen TV. To starboard we have a curved convertible dinette with port side galley with solid surface counter, integrated sink, two-burner stove, microwave oven, and a dual voltage refrigerator. The mid-cabin convertible lounge provides an additional double berth for overnight getaways. The enclosed head compartment has VacuFlush toilet, mirrored vanity, and shower stall.
Powered by twin 350-hp Mercruiser Horizon MPI V-Drive engines that provide economical performance. With Kohler genset and reverse cycle HVAC this 37' Wellcraft is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 3700 Martinique.
- The Wellcraft 3700 Martinique is loaded with amenities such as full instrumentation, hydraulic tilt steering, chart cover, custom wood grain steering wheel, AM / FM / CD stereo system with eight speakers, and console remote. After a dive off the swim platform, an invigorating hot or cold shower on the transom deck can be enjoyed followed by a relaxing meal at the starboard lounge. Every berth on this boat is elegant and spacious, providing the utmost in privacy and relaxation. The galley is the ultimate in sophistication and is loaded with amenities such as a dual voltage refrigerator, electric stove, polished stainless sink, Granulon countertop, microwave oven, and plenty of storage. The head includes a full shower, Granulon countertops, a portlight with screen, a molded fiberglass sink, and a SeaLand VacuFlush head with holding tank.
- Forward V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage, Bulkhead Storage, Hanging Locker, and TV Port Side Galley with Cherry Cabinets, Solid Surface Counter, Two-Burner Cooktop, Microwave Oven, and Refrigerator Convertible Dinette to Starboard Enclosed Head with VacuFlush Toilet, Vanity, and Shower Stall Mid-Cabin Convertible Lounge
- Starboard Helm with Double Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Ice Maker Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Maxwell 800 Windlass with Chain and Rode Foredeck Sun Lounge Walkthrough Windshield Two Sets of Bimini Tops with Screens and Eisenglass Full Mooring Cover Lift Stored Under Cover Bottom Painted 2012
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 5212 GPSmap Standard Horizons VHF Radio AM/FM/CD Sound with Helm Remote Sanyo Flat Screen TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MerCruiser Horizon MPI 350-hp V-Drive Engines 385 hours New Risers and Manifolds Power Engine Hatch Kohler Genset Three Batteries Battery Switch Halon Fire Suppression 6-gallon Water Heater Two Marine HVAC Units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.