- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 1999 112' Westport, Cajun Dancer, had a refit in 2013. In 2009, both generators were replaced. The engines were overhauled, approximately 2500 Hrs ago - total time 8940. Last August, the bottom, as well as the running gear, was done at Lauderdale Marine Center.
The comprehensive refit in 2013 includes major exterior and interior replacements and refinishing.
The exterior of the yacht had a hardtop added on the fly bridge, where four new helm chairs were replaced, along with a new bar and countertops. EZ2CY glass curtains were installed on the bridge and aft deck, as well as bottle storage, and a new hot tub. All exterior cushions were replaced and the exterior decks were repainted or teak was added. A custom fly bridge table and stainless steel anchor round out the exterior upgrades.
The interior has had extensive upgrades to include new electronics, TVs, DVD players, and all new appliances. The interior wood was re-stained, and all of the wall covering were also replaced with new valences throughout the galley and salon. The countertops were replaced with granite, along with replacing the flooring in Amtico for the entryways and galley. A custom built chandelier was made for the salon in addition to new sconce lighting to accent new custom dinning and salon tables and etched glass. Every stateroom received all new soft goods. The helm glass was replaced with V-Cool glass, as well as the carpet and floor coverings in the crew area and engine room were replaced.
Mechanically this yacht has had all of the air handlers replaced, and the chiller plants were rebuilt. The water maker was replaced with a new one and a new Spot Zero. An Intellion 8 Sat TV Dish was installed and the existing Sea Tel V-Sat was rebuilt.
- Sleeps eight in four staterooms. There are four owner and guest staterooms, including five guest heads. Crew accommodations include four berths, two heads and two showers. This Westport 112’ represents a rare opportunity to own the industry’s most successful composite hull over 100’ ever built. With excellent performances and low maintenance costs, the 112 series offers long range at displacement speeds, or a top of 24 knots. Her sea keeping and livability are unmatched by any other builder in her class. She offers a large salon with walk-behind step-down bar to port and formal dining in the forward section of the salon. There are custom buffet cabinets for storage of formal dinnerware and 50-bottle wine cooler. From the salon to the aft deck you enter through the large stainless steel, counter balance double doors. U-shaped aft deck seating and occasional chairs facing aft for ultimate viewing at anchorage or a marina. Going forward and to starboard is the large country kitchen. The galley includes a pull-out pantry and offers a full array of new top-end appliances for maximum entertaining. The area has an open feeling with a casual raised U-shaped seating and two occasional bar stools that can be pulled over for additional seating. Granite countertops from the salon have been carried throughout the main deck, including the galley, dinette, and forward countertops. The cabinets and other doors are solid wood done in “long-end’graine-effect”, a very costly manner of joinery (butcher block) in lieu of the typical manufacturer of hollow doors with veneer skins. The VIP guest stateroom is located all the way forward and down to lower the owners to be midship, guest to be forward and crew aft, utilizing the entire boat.
- The salon, which is entered aft through the stainless steel framed sliding door, includes a custom built-in sofa, buffet cabinets with granite tops, entertainment center with lift elevator for television, wine chiller, and audio/video storage with built-in storage. Custom etched glass is found behind dinning table. Majilite headliner, powder room with Royal Flush head, mirrored overhead, vanity light, granite top with china sink and ceiling light fixture. Crema Marfil marble tile flooring and wainscoting. Storage case for china, stemware and silver. Vaulted overhead ceiling fixture over the formal dining area. Duette blinds with custom blind pocket, Vertiglide blinds in aft salon. The full salon bar includes a sunken floor, built-in ice maker, storage, work counter and granite top, rope lighting under counter edge, and base upholstered bar front.
- The galley is desirable country-kitchen style with a raised large dinette that seats 8-10 comfortably with panoramic viewing through the large windows. The galley, situated next to the dinette, offers a casual feeling and sometimes exhibition style food preparation, excellent layout for informal dining, mirror between forward cabinets; recessed ceiling over galley work area; built-in settee; upper and lower pull out pantry. Granite countertops GE Induction cooktop Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer GE 30” convection oven GE microwave oven with vent hood Insinkerator garbage disposal Stainless steel Kohler extra deep sink Stainless steel faucet Soap dispenser 42" Samsung flat screen TV Amtico flooring
- Located port aft (2) Frigidaire washers (2) Frigidaire dryers Chest freezer Door to the companionway
- 24” Stainless steel destroyer type wheel Electronic engine controls Detroit Diesel DDEC engine instrument panel Stain-resistant carpeting Majilite bulkheads Majilite headliner Black Spinney leather control panel with padded panels Chart drawers under settee Leather on settee Pompanette helm chair Sliding hatch to flybridge Formica counters with ash trim Glass top table with ash trim Mirror on aft bulkhead Built-in bookcase HVAC with custom diffuser on aft bulkhead New electronics
- Master Stateroom
- The large, full-beam master stateroom is amidships. Enter through solid wood double doors to a king berth with inner-spring mattress and mirrored headboard and overhead treatment. Full dresser drawers to port and walk-in cedar-lined closet in starboard aft corner. Recessed lighting and 2-drawer storage underneath berth, recessed Halogen lighting and reading lights; indirect rope lighting, two sconce lights, mirrors on bulkhead above headboard and dressers, clear mirror on wardrobe door; lighted vanity make-up mirror. Walk-in wardrobe, aromatic cedar-lined with automatic light’ double entry way. Duette window treatments in custom blind pocket, opening portlights with screens and privacy covers, two nightstands with drawers, one 12-drawer dresser. The entertainment center with mirrored face, vanity, custom settee between cabinets on starboard side, 32” LG LCD TV with Yamaha Receiver and DVD Player.
- Master Head
- Two Headhunter Royal Flush heads, Crema Marfil marble tile shower with Grohe fixtures, tempered glass partition between tub and shower, Kohler Whirlpool tub with Kohler fixtures, two Kohler sinks with Grohe fixtures, four mirror medicine cabinet, mirrored headliner; recessed Halogen lighting, Crema Marfil marble flooring, Crema Marfil marble countertops.
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth with mirrored headboard, recessed lighting and four drawers; recessed Halogen room and reading lights, indirect rope accent lighting under berth and above soffit, mirrors on forward bulkhead above headboard, clear full length mirrors on wardrobe door; lighted vanity mirror above vanity/desk, walk-in wardrobe, aromatic cedar-line closet with automatic light, stainless closet rod and cedar shelf with keeper, 1 3/8” solid white ash doors, one opening port light in wardrobe closet, Froster Bomar hatch/skylight to foredeck with sliding screen and shade, joiner work, soffit for lighting. Two nightstands with built-in bookcase at headboard, vanity/desk, entertainment center with mirrored face and four drawer dresser below, custom upholstered settee, 26” LG LCD TV and Panasonic Blue Ray.
- Forward Guest Head
- Headhunter Royal Flush head, molded fiberglass shower with tempered glass door and Grohe fixtures and sealed shower light, Kohler stainless steel sinks with Grohe fixtures, wall mirror above vanity, recessed Halogen room lights, vanity lighting, Azrock commercial vinyl flooring with vinyl vase molding, Molded countertops, Ginger hardware, soap dish, recessed toilet paper holder, towel bar, toothbrush and tumbler holder.
- Guest Stateroom – Port
- Queen berth with inner-spring mattress, mirrored headboard, custom recessed lighting and 4-drawer storage underneath; recessed Halogen lighting and reading lights, mirror on aft bulkhead above headboard and above dresser, clear full-length mirror on wardrobe door, cedar-lined wardrobe closet with automatic light, Duette window treatments in custom blind pocket, opening port light with screen and privacy cover, soffit with ash trim for lighting, two 3-drawer nightstands, one 6-drawer dresser, entertainment center with mirrored face, 26” Samsung LCD TV and Panasonic Blue Ray.
- Port Head
- Headhunter Royal Flush toilet, custom molded fiberglass shower with tempered glass door, Kohler sink with Grohe fixtures, wall mirror above vanity, recessed Halogen lighting, Azrock commercial vinyl flooring, marble countertops and backsplash, Ginger hardware, one soap dish, recessed toilet paper holder, towel bar, toothbrush and tumbler, vanity and medicine cabinet.
- Guest Stateroom – Starboard
- Twin berths with inner spring mattresses and upholstered headboards and 2-drawer storage underneath, mirrors on aft bulkhead above headboard, clear full-length mirror on wardrobe closet that is cedar lined with automatic light. Duette window treatments installed in custom blind pockets, opening port lights with screen and privacy cover, one 3-drawer dresser, 3-drawer movable nightstands, entertainment center with mirrored face, Samsung 26” LG LCD TV and Panasonic Blue Ray.
- Starboard Head
- Headhunter Royal Flush toilet, custom molded fiberglass shower with tempered glass shower door and Grohe fixtures, Kohler sink with Grohe fixtures, wall mirror above vanity, recessed Halogen room lighting; Azrock commercial vinyl flooring, marble countertops with backsplash, Ginger hardware, one soap dish, recessed toilet paper holder, towel bar, toothbrush holder and tumbler, vanity and medicine cabinet.
- Crew Quarters – Aft
- Total of four berths for crew plus captain’s berth. Full size berth in captain’s cabin and two twin berths in crew area with inner spring mattresses and storage below, plus one twin berth starboard aft with doors to hallway and crew’s head; Low voltage recessed room lights, clear full-length mirrors on wardrobe closets with automatic lights; white Corian countertops, captain’s desk and new flooring. (2) Frigidaire Afinity Washers, and (2) Frigidaire Afinity Dryers. (2) GE Chest Freezers.
- Captain’s Quarters
- 22” Sharp Flat Screen TV and JVC stereo. Galley Maid toilet, custom molded fiberglass shower with tempered glass door; Stainless steel sink wall mirror above vanity; low voltage recessed room lights, vanity lighting, Azrock commercial vinyl flooring, white Corian countertops; Ginger hardware with all accessories, vanity and medicine cabinet.
- Custom non-skid decks Welded aluminum arch type mast with electronics, anchor light and deck lighting Wet bar with new countertops with hot/cold water TV/phone jacks GE refrigerator Five bars stools 24” stainless steel destroyer type wheel Compass CD player and transom ladder, chocks for life raft and tender (tender not included) Platinum Yacht Seating custom helm seats with footrests Khalenberg air horns New Jacuzzi with sun pad and storage below Molded settee with new cushions and hinged seating for storage below Stainless stern flag pole Two wing stations on flybridge include electronic engine controls with synchronizer Jog lever Bow thruster control Rudder angle indicator and covers Helm station with engine controls, engine instrumentation and electronics Clarion Marine AM/FM receiver with CD player Custom Venturi ¼” Lexan windshield in black aluminum frame Full fixed top which goes back to arch with 3 side EZ2CY enclosure Hi-Lo Table Stainless Steel Webber Grill
- Solid 2" PVC (upper/lower guard) w/stainless half oval rub strip One Bomar hatch with screen for forward guest stateroom One stainless sliding hatch to flybridge (1) Freeman cast aluminum round bow deck hatch to chain locker (1) Hatch from aft deck to flybridge Two cast chromed bronze Westport step plates located at side boarding doors Frameless adhesive bonded windows with 1/4" Solar Gray tempered glass, forward pilothouse windows are 3/8" tempered clear glass Stainless steel rails at transom stairs, both port and starboard, main house above salon windows, stern, flybridge and bow Non-skid on all exterior decks Forward sun lounge with cushions and covers Stainless steel anchor 350' 5/8" anchor chain 5/8" chrome chain stopper Custom stainless steel bow roller with VHMW roller 4500# Maxwell hydraulic winch Automatic anchor chain wash down system Fiberglass cap rail with polyurethane finish Fiberglass bulwarks with polyurethane finish Bronze thru-hull fittings with bronze ball valves and bonding Freeman elliptical port lights opening w/screens and privacy covers (2) Maxwell 2500#24V DC capstans (6) 60' nylon docklines (6) 18" aluminum cleats (6) Stainless steel Hawse eyes forward, (2) at swim grid plus (2) additional cleats at stern for vessel on shore boat tie off (8) 36" inflatable fenders with 3/8" nylon line (8) Fender cleats (four per side) with stainless steel rub rail (2) Large fenders (2) Large ball fenders
- Aft Deck
- The large aft deck offers excellent accommodations for entertaining and three-sided EZ2CY wind break enclosure glass all around aft deck. GE refrigerator Kitchen Aid ice maker White Corian countertop Sink with hot and cold running water with storage area Hand-held shower with hot and cold water Storage lockers in bulwark Spiral staircase up to flybridge and down to crew quarters Teak swim platform, stairs and aft deck EZ2CY Glass New Sun Bright TV
- Fore Deck
- Cabin top Bow sun lounge with Sunbrella cushions and covers Stereo system with volume control and speakers from main system Non-skid on all forward decks
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 25 kw radar Furuno 25 kw radar Garmin 5212s in flybridge and pilothouse Northstar 6100i N2 (2) Greenmarine screens SIMRAD AP28 auto pilot B&G HS 2000 (2) ICOM IC-M504 VHF radios in pilothouse and flybridge Intellion 8 Sat TV dish PC with flush flat screens Chart plotter with NobelTec software Furuno autopilot Sea Tel V-Sat Camera system Fusion stereo Spot light
- Construction: The hull and deck are laminate of composite fiberglass construction composed of E glass hybrid fabrics, impregnated with polyester resins and vacuum bonded to linear and/or cross linked PVC foam core. Two layers of anti-blister Epoxy black bottom paint; two part high gloss polyurethane hull house and weather deck is Westport white.
- Electrical System
- New atlas system Battery charger (8) AGM batteries Bilge alarm and gray water tank alarm (4) smoke alarms Pilothouse chart light Crew shower sump indicator (2) Ritchie compass (flybridge and pilothouse) Engraved face plates Lighting at house sides, foredeck, aft deck stairs, aft deck overhead, flybridge deck Rope lighting under bar (2) 100 Amp Charles Industries isolation transformers with one step auto voltage adjustment Lighting protection with hull Dyna plate an mast probe All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps except for Captain/Crew, which have DC reading lights Halogen recessed light fixtures 24V DC and 110V AC rope lighting (1) ACR searchlight (1) 100 Amp receptacle on aft deck (1) 100 Amp Glendinning reel in engine room starboard side (1) 100’ shore cord TV and phone outlets (1) 100’ TV/phone cord also located at Glendinning outlet 24V DC shower lights with white trim Vimar and Leviton receptacles and switching throughout Aqua Signal navigation lights
- Engine Room
- DDEC controls DDEC synchronizer and underwater exhaust (1) 65Kw Northern Lights generator with 2039 Hrs (1) 65Kw Northern Lights generator with hydro elastic mounts, sound shields, water lift mufflers, exhaust/water separator cyclones and water temperature, oil pressure & hour meters installed on panel near generators, both generators have remote start/stop in pilothouse with 2305 Hrs 220V 4.5HP hydraulic bow thruster with 4-station controls Fuel fills with dual fill vent pipes vented overboard for fast filling and a 2 nd smaller vent, vented overboard for normal operation and one fill for water tank ¼” 5086 Alloy aluminum fuel tank with dual fills and standard vents 100-gallon gas tank including 12V dispensing pump and hose with auto reel (1) Sea Pro 300 fuel filter for each main engine (1) Separ 2005MK for each generator, each with vacuum gauge Fuel gauges Fuel transfer system with flow meter and timer Halon fire system with auto/manual controls Lube oil change system Cast urethane foil shape rudders with stainless stocks Rudder posts Cambridge high skew Nibral 5-blade custom propellers 4” shafts Shaft log and packing glands Cast bronze struts 18’ Self-coiling air hose with quick disconnect Naiad stabilizers with 9 sq. ft. fins and 2 station control Windshield washers and wipers Jastrom CCO commercial steering with dual engine driven pumps Vibration dampers All thru hulls are bonded & connected to transom zincs and shaft wipers Zinc anodes Marine Air 15 ton chilled water system with new air handlers with Aqua Air controls (8) bilge pumps Twin MTU 16V2000DDEC Diesels IB 1999 1800HP Port engine 8940 hrs. Total Time after Overhaul, approximately 2500 Hrs Ago Starboard engine 8940 hrs. Total time after overhaul, approximately 2500 Hrs Ago Exhaust system Chilled water air conditioning system Engine room air conditioning two AC chillers installed in the engine room Hot and cold water shower on aft deck Holding tank Spot Zero 1800 GPD water maker Hot water heater Fresh water wash down system White paint package (Snow White) Emergency bilge pump Sink with hot and cold water Stainless steel work bench with 4” vice Removable diamond tread aluminum plate floor covering Sears 12-drawer tool box (with tools) High water alarm Storage cabinet
- Name Reserved
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.