- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (340-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH UPGRADES & UPDATES THIS 1990 SEA RAY 370 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, Garmin 3210 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Robertson Autopilot, etc.), NEW in 2009 Stamoid Canvas Package (Custom Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens), New in 2009 Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Custom Sony Sound System w/AMP/12-Speakers/Helm Remote/iPod Connect/etc., and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: This one's a steal! Updates / Upgrades: (2009) Cabin Carpeting, (2009) Custom Sony Sound System, (2011) New Multi-Stage Battery Charger, (2009) Cockpit Carpeting, (2011) New Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (not shown in photos, 2009) Underwater Lighting, (2009) New Stamoid Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, (2011) Props Tuned. June 2012 survey available to view. Truly a must see!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Called the 350 Express Cruiser (EC) until 1992, Sea-Ray's 370 EC is a modern family cruiser with contemporary sportboat lines and a very spacious interior layout. She's built on a good-running deep-V hull with a fairly wide beam, prop pockets, and side-dumping exhausts. While she has the same profile as the 370 Sundancer, the EC has a larger salon with an extended U-shaped settee and a bigger galley. There's a stall shower in the head, and a built-in TV can be pulled out and viewed from the salon to the forward cabin. Additional features include good interior headroom throughout, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform, cockpit wet bar, side dumping exhausts, and a fold away transom seat.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port / Starboard Hanging Locker's Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note; Private Access to Headvia Forward Stateroom) Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Air-Conditioning & Heat (Single Zone) 22' Toshiba LCD Television NEW Cabin Carpeting 2009
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Ice-Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 3210 Radar (Color) w/GPS/Chartplotter Robertson Autopilot Custom Sony AM/FM Stereo System: 1000W AMP, (12) Memphis Audio Speakers, Helm Remote Control, Sony Head Unit w/CD-Player & iPod Connect.
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (NEW 2011) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord 12V Plug-in Dockside Cable TV Connection Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Radar Arch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2009) Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (NEW 2011) Remote Control Spotlight (Handheld) Cockpit Accent Lighting (Multi-Color Selection)
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System NEW 2009 Stamoid Canvas Package (Custom Camper-Top Configuration w/Screens) Freshwater Washdown Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Underwater Lighting 3-Blade Propellers BOAT & ELECTRONICS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.