- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Standard 1997 Hatteras 42’ Cockpit Motor Yacht with Cat inboard diesel engines. This double cabin with cockpit has two staterooms: one aft and the other forward of the salon. There is a large fiberglass covered aft deck and a Bimini covered flying bridge. Gloria K is very well equipped and maintained to new condition by the experienced owner.
- Walk Through
- The GLORIA K can be entered from the cockpit to the aft deck or on either of the side decks to the aft deck. The aft deck is covered by a fiberglass hard top and offers portable chair seating and a bar with fresh water and storage. There are a few steps to the Bimini-topped flybridge and three-side enclosure. Full controls are provided at the FB helm with helm seat, seating on both sides and an aft bench seat. Going below from the aft deck, you enter a large salon with L-shaped sofa, occasional chair and hi-low table. Forward and down a few steps is the galley which is open to the salon providing an open, airy feeling. The galley provides all of the necessary appliances, as well as plenty of storage. Forward is the guest state room with twin over and under bunks and a private entrance to the head/shower which also serves as a day head. All the way aft is the master state room which features a Queen berth, 2 large hanging lockers, plenty of drawer storage and an ensuite head/shower.
- AC refrigerator & Freezer, GE Two burner range, 120 volt Microwave/convection oven, Sharp Solid surface counter tops with integral sink Wood finished cabinets Water level gauge 12 & 120 volt light fixtures Vinyl tile flooring LED lights under steps with stainless steel kick plates
- L-shaped sofa with storage under seats Occasional chair Two stools with wine storage under Dry Bar with ice maker U-line LG Flat screen TV JVC Blue Tooth with CD Custom storage with pull out draws Hand rail to galley stainless steel Lambrequins with mini blinds Carpet with 2 pound sound proof padding 120 volt outlets Stereo speakers Tinted safety glass windows Vinyl headliner Wood paneling LED lights under steps with stainless steel kick plates
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage under Hanging lockers 2 with automatic lights Nightstands with fiddle rails Reading lamps 2 Dresser with 4 draws LG flat screen TV Lambrequins with mini blinds Large port light to cockpit Stereo speakers with volume control 12 & 120 volt lighting 120 volt outlets Full length mirrors (2) Hallway storage cabinet with washer/dryer combo LED lights under steps with stainless steel kick plates
- Head & Shower
- Vacu-flush toilet Stall shower with sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Towel bar 12 & 120 volt lights 120 volt duplex outlet Exhaust fan Vinyl tile floor Vinyl headliner Solid surface counter top with integral sink
- Forward Stateroom
- Twin over & under berths w/ 6 place rod rack Padded hullsides Vinyl headliner Lounge seat Dresser with drawers Hanging locker, cedar lined Private entrance to head/shower 12 & 120 volt lights Screened overhead hatch Full length mirror
- Forward Head & Shower
- Vacu-flush toilet Stall shower with sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Towel bar 12 & 120 volt lights 120 volt duplex outlet Exhaust fan Vinyl tile floor Vinyl headliner Solid surface counter top with integral sink Carpet
- VHF radio IC-M504 Radar Garmin 5212 Chart Plotter Garmin 5212 Auto Pilot Robertson AP20 Depth Sounder Furuno RD30 Danforth Compass ACR 100 Spotlight Sony marine AM/FM CD & I-Pad
- Electrical Equipment
- Two banks of AGM glass mat batteries Onan 8 KW generator 120 volt battery charger Battery parallel system Transformer connected shoreline One 120 volt, 30 amp cord and inlet 50 amp shore cord connection starboard side 120 volt AC distribution panel w/magnetic breakers 12 & 120 volt lights 120 volt duplex outlets Battery control panel, 12 volt distribution Magnetic circuit breakers 6-point monitor system CATV inlet Ground fault protection on AC Navigation lights
- Deck & Mechanical
- Fixed fire extinguisher system Radar arch & aft deck hard top fiberglass Onan 8 KW generator Pressurized freshwater system 11 gallon electric water heater Racor fuel water filters, engine & generator Five electric bilge pumps Ball-valves on all through hull fittings UL fiberglass fuel tanks Holding tank & dockside pump out Fiberglass bow pulpit Windlass Simpson Lawrence w/remote switch Swim platform Marquipt 6 step boarding ladder Oil change system, engines, transmissions & generator Stainless steel bow rails Kahlenberg horns Stainless steel fender holders (6) Extra anchor w/150 rode CP shower, hot & cold 2 rod holders CP Indirect light on floor of FB, aft deck, all steps Cabinet on FB with locked doors Sunbrella cushions Lebrec Helm chair on FB Drink holders on FB
- Salon painting of sailboat Clock & Barometer salon Aft deck folding chairs Tools and personal effects
- Salesman's Remarks
- Gloria K is without a doubt the cleanest 42’ Cockpit Motor available today. Maintained by an experienced owner who takes pride in the condition of his yacht, this is a must to see. Outfitted with everything needed for cruising and in ready-to-go shape, all you need bring are your personal belongings to enjoy a delightful cruise to the Islands!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.