- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Chaparral 35' Signature is very special! Some time's called the Tommy Bahama Boat! Everything you would want in an express, you have here! This 2008 Model shows brand new! you will not be disappointed. The vessel has been used on fresh water lake's only and was just recently brought to Newport to sell! Engine hrs are 96. This is the only Chaparral in this condition on this coast! Do not miss it! Call for an appointment to view!
- Standard Features
- Quality construction luxurious accommodation's, solid performance make this midsize express a tuff act to follow! Highlights include spacious cabin with cherry cabinetry and large aft cabin, ergonomic helm layout with tiered gauges, cockpit galley, transom storage trunk, generous fuel capacity. Pocket door offers privacy for forward stateroom. Electric hatch provides easy access to engines. An exceptionally well finished vessel!
- As you inter the salon there is teak and holly flooring ,galley to port with spacious counters, coffee maker, microwave, wonderful Maple cabinetry, that open smoothly. The generator is quite. The solid maple dinette table is covered for sleeping,.with electric control to raise or lower. The AC system keeps you cool and central vacuum system makes keeping tidy a breeze! Forward is a full-size bed in forward island berth with cedar locker. Aft is settee for guest with TV flat screen with remote. Two other flat screen's are installed on dinette wall and in main berth. You will be very comfortable aboard the 35'!
- Sun deck
- The deck is large with a reverse lounge for crusing. To port a wet bar with fridge. There is ample seating with table for cocktails. The helm is raised with good visibility. Gauges are tiered with beautiful inlay behind. The walkway to deck is heavy stainless with stair way build into the helm wall. There is new isinglass with full covered deck. The swim step is ample with storage and shower, also swim latter for a wonderful dip!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Lynnette Davis for help with this vessel. She is always available!