- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price just reduced. This hard to find 3 stateroom model Beneteau is a well equipped performance cruiser. She is a single owner boat, is in excellent condition, and shows well. She just had a new bottom pain job last week. Her reduced price gets you a nice boat for the money with enough left over to install air conditioning and a genset if you wish.
- Beginning first forward is the master stateroom with an island double bed forward on centerline, dresser to stbd., and adequate storage. The head is to port aft with its separate stall shower inboard in the compartment. Next aft is the salon with a "U" shaped settee to port, a drop leaf table, a straight settee to stbd. a large flat screen TV on the forward bulkhead and two ottoman stools that stow under the table. To port aft across from the galley is the nav. station with the main electric panels. To port across is the galley with a top loading freezer and a front loading refrigerator. There are work surfaces on the counter that extends inboard and along the side to port. The double stainless steel sinks are inboard above the engine. The companionway to the cockpit is on the centerline above the engine box. To port aft is the port aft stateroom with a double berth aft. To stbd. across from the galley and aft of the nav. station is the aft head with doors into the salon and into the stbd. aft cabin. The shower stall is aft in the compartment. To stbd. aft is the stbd. aft cabin with a double berth aft in the compartment. The interior is finished with Cherrywood cabinetry, formica and resin counter surfaces, wood grain laminate flooring. molded plastic headliners, and laminate unit pans in the heads with Formica surfaces. There are ample windows, skylights and hatches to give the interior a very light and airy feel. The style is clean modern european. There are modernistic light fixtures and european style plumbing fixtures. The interior appears nearly new with soft goods in excellent condition.
- Sails & Rigging
- 2 x Lewmar 65 ST electric winches 2 x Lewmar 46 ST (one electric) All lines lead to cockpit Mechanical boom vang US Spars in mast line drive mainsail furler Profurl line drive jib furler Roller furling 140 % Genoa Hall carbon fiber spinnaker pole Harken mast track for spinnaker pole Upgraded Harken main sheet traveler Redundant halyard clutches Doyle carbon fiber racing main Doyle carbon fiber racing jib 3 Doyle spinnakers
- Yanmar 76 Hp diesel Racor fuel filter Max Prop Lewmar electric bow thruster Yanmar single lever engine control Yanmar engine control panel at stbd. helm with tach, hour counter, coolant temp. gauge, oil pressure gauge Webasto heater
- 110 volt shorepower 2 x 50' shore power cords 50 to 30 amp cord adapter 40 amp battery charger 3000 amp inverter 4 x new 4D house batteries Newer engine and bow thruater batteries Xantrex Link Lite battery monitor Balmar 200 amp 2nd alternator Kiss high output wind generator Electric heads Cabin fans throughout 12 volt automatic bilge pumps LG 110 volt free standing portable 12000 BTU air conditioner
- Double stainless steel sinks Gimbaled 3 burner propane range with oven Hot and cold pressure water Front loading refrigerator and top loading freezer, 12 volt Built in microwave oven Resin counter tops All dish ware and cutlery included
- Icom VHF IC-M422 at nav. station SeaTel satellite TV reception system Sony CDX GT400 CD player and speakers Samsung flat screen TV Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot (control head at both helm positions) Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata (at both helm positions) Raymarine ST 60+ Wind instrument (at both helm positions) Raymarine E120 color GPS/chart plotter/ radar on swivel mount between both helms Plastimo magnetic steering compass at each helm Cockpit speakers US and Caribbean Navionics gold charts Handheld VHF Windex
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lewmar 203 12 volt vertical capstan and chain wildcat windlass 125' of 3/8" G4 chain with 150' of 5/8" stranded anchor rode. 20 Kg stainless steel Bruce anchor Inflattable lifesling Lifering Plastimo 925 manual bilge pump at port helm Dual helms Full cockpit enclosure 5 cockpit seat cushions Mic. fenders and dock lines Magma stainless steel propane BBQ grill Radar reflector Jerry cans Coleman cooler Assorted life jackets and safety gear MOB pole Zodiak ISAF canister stowed liferaft with hydrostatic release 8' Bombard inflatable with 4 stroke Nissan 4 Hp outboard Outboard rail stowage bracket Teak cockpit deck and seat tops
- 3 full sets of linen and featherbeds Misc. cleaning supplies and equipment Hatches have screens Winter cover and cradle Assortment of tools and spare parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.