- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 hp 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2010 37' Spencer Yachts Custom Express with triple Yahama 4 stroke 350 hp engines. Full engine service completed on all three engines. Satin teak interior. Spacious cockpit with several seating areas for guests. New cockpit cushions, chair cushions and covers. Seating forward of Helm houses Refrigeration/Freezer storage, with 2 remotes for any combination of storage, that will hold 6 - 20 LB bags of ice. Removable aluminum basket that mounts on motor platform holds a 155 qt. Yeti Cooler for fish storage. This Express is Perfect for fishing and having fun!
The Spencer 37 is very spacious below with berths that accommodate three-four people, a full stand-up head with shower, a good-sized galley and comfortable seating. Conversion from twin to triple outboards was completed by Spencer Yachts.
Easy to see on Singer Island, FL. Approx. 50 minutes North of the Fort Lauderdale Int'l Boat Show.
- Satin finish teak interior Fabrics and coverings throughout Foredeck hatch with sunshade Carpet, removable Recessed lighting AC duplex outlet GFI protected Air conditioning/heating 16,000 BTU Hanging locker, cedar lined Interior Freshly Steam-Cleaned in December 2014, Including Pillows And Carpet
- Kenyon Custom Single Burner Ceramic Glass Cooktop White Corian countertops Dometic Microwave oven Isotherm, By Indel Marine, Refrigerator/Freezer Storage cabinets throughout
- 5 kw Westerbeke Low CO Gas Generator With Sea Water Strainer, Remote Start Panel, Mater Muffler, New Motor Mounts on Gen 2014 30 Amp/125 Volt Inlet and 30 Amp Vinyl Shore Power Cord Three (3) Batteries - 12 Volt Charles Industries, Solid Power IMC, 12 Volt-20 Amp Battery Charger Six (6) Blue Sea Systems Rotary Battery Switches Battery paralleling Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection Two (2) 12 Volt - 50 Amp. Alternators (D.C. System) Distribution panel with line voltage load meter Lights in lazarette, tackle room
- Anchor Locker Plumbed With Fresh Water Wash Down Recessed Bow Cleats, 10 Stainless Steel Recessed Spring Line Cleats, 10 Stainless Steel Recessed Stern Cleats, 10 Stainless Steel Non-Skid Deck Service Tackle Storage, Lazarette Access Hatch Scruppers, Self-Bailing Washdowns, Fresh and Saltwater Fortress FX-16 Anodized Aluminum Anchor Single Bow Thruster
- Hull Construction & Details
- Construction consists of epoxy laminate and foam-coring coated with premium hull paints (Alexseal, Awlgrip and Imron). New Bottom Paint at PipeWelders in Dec 2013 Hull Waxed in Dec 2013 and January 2014 Four (4) Step Compound Wax in March 2014 Repainted Thru-Hull Fittings PipeWelders Single Spreader Outriggers Towing Eye - Perfect For Making This Spencer 37 a Tender For Your Motoryacht
- PipeWelders Tuna Tower with FRP Bridge Hard-Top, Tower Platform and Buggy Top Sunshade
- Electronics And Navigation
- Icom IC-504 VHF Radio Furuno NAVNet VX2 - with 64 Mile Marine Radar, GPS/Chartplotter And Network Sounder Chartplotter - Simrad OP-40 Wire Remote and Simrad DI-15 - 15 inch Monitor (Bridge) and NSE-8 - 8 inch Monitor (Tower), with Chartplotter and Echo Sounder Yamaha Digital Speed Gauge Ritchie 3 inch and Ritchie 2 inch Compasses
- Engines and Mechanical
- Triple F350 4-stroke Yamaha Engines, Port 863, Center 860, Starboard 582, Full Engine Service Just completed On All Three Engines April 2014. Cruise 30 knots @ 40 gph (sweet spot) Top Speed 46 kts @ 104 gph Yamaha Fly-By-Wire Command Line Digital Control System, Throttle/Gear Controls Emergency Shut Down Pull Clips 12 Volt bilge Blowers Yamaha "In-Bank" Dual Exhaust With Power Surge Chambers Yamaha Digital Electronic Auto-Sync Throttle Control Groco Bronze Alloy Raw Water Strainers Three Remote Mounted Racor S3232TUL Primary Filter-Water Separators Yahama Fuel Flow Data System Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering, Sea-Star by Teleflex With Two (2) Stations - Main Bridge and Upper Tower Station Removable Aluminum Basket That Mounts On Motor Platform Which Holds A 155 Qt. Yeti Cooler For Fish Storage
- Helm And Cockpit
- New Cushions By Bush Canvas to include Seats, Backs & Arm Rests In The Top of the Line Ultra Leather Brisa Distressed (Color Buckskin) With Dri-Fast Foam in Cushions All Chairs Revarnished/Refinished By BlueWater New Full Length Chair Covers That Cover Footrests Cockpit cover New Enclosure By Bush Canvas in 60mm MacraLine Mezzanine With Back Rest (2) Storage Boxes Under Mezzanine Seating Courtesy Lighting Under Mezzanine Seating Courtesy Lighting Under Gunwales Transom Fish Box Plumbed For Live Well Rod Holders (4) Center Helm Console With Glove Boxes And Storage Electronics Console Measuring 49"x18" Helm Wheel, Stainless Steel Yamaha Binnacle Engine Controls Custom Switch Panels Compass, With Light, Flush Mounted Seating In Front of Console Beneath Front Console Seating Is Divided Refrigeration And/Or Freezer Storage With Two (2) Remotes For Any Combination - Each Unit Will Accommodate Three (3) 20 LB Bags Of Ice Or Other Items Of Your Choice Murphy Color Engine Instrument Panel Display Custom Teak Helm Pod Helm Chair, Teak, Removable Ladder Back, Height Adjustable, Cushion Set
- Owner personal effects, life raft and tools will not convey with vessel at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent Capt. Joe Mazzarella of SPENCER YACHTS BROKERAGE at cell (561) 309-6577 or office (252) 423-1686 for more information or to submit an offer. Email us at email@example.com