- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY CLEAN classic 1967 Hinckley 48' sloop with a Westerbeke 55 hp diesel.
Must see to appreciate the attention to detail that has been given to "Northeast Wind"
Very rare West Coast find designed by Bill Tripp. Beautiful dark blue hull is a stand out in any marina!
Please call for a personal tour of this beautiful classic Hinckley 48 located in Marina Del Rey, California.
- Furuno NavNet C-map NT (cockpit and Salon) Raytheon Nav398 Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, depth Simrad AP26 autopilot Ray 240 VHF Ritchie compass (chrome)
- Winches/ Rigging/Misc.
- 2 Andersen Power Winches (40 & 46) - 2 speed 4 Barient 22 mast winches 2 Barient 30 primary 2 Barient 28 secondary Solid Boom Vang North Furling Boom North Headsail Profurl roller furler Stainless Steel Mast Pulpits Maxprop feathering prop Lofrans Windlass EPIRB Vaccuflush Heads
- Westerbeke model W58 diesel inboard with 2873 hours Northern Lights model M673 6 Kw gen set with 1859 hours
- Located amidships where motion is at a minimum, the galley is U-shaped for efficiency and close to dining table. Gimballed gas stove with 3 burners and large oven. Double stainless steel sinks. Electric refrigerator of 9 cu. ft. capacity insulated with 3" foam with double vapor barrier. Ample food and dish storage.
- Navigator's Sation
- Navigator's station is located opposite galley equipped with up to date electronics, chart table, 3 chart drawers, and plenty of storage.
- Forward Cabin
- Forward cabin has 2 berths with drawers and storage underneath and full length locker and a door separating the forward cabin from the main salon.
- Main Cabin
- One fixed berth and one pull out transom berth on each side. Six drawers under each fixed berth. Gimballed drop leaf table seats eight. Full length hanging locker is located forward of the starboard berths for the use of those in the main cabin.
- After Cabin
- Fitted with 2 berths with drawers and storage space under each. Large enclosed hanging locker and two open hanging spaces. Direct access is provided to the after toilet room from the after cabin.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht