- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Highly customized 44 foot center cockpit cutter with a pilothouse and 2nd helm station on the interior. The interior appointments are rich with vertical teak slats (not veneer) throughout. Extremely large and functional galley. Enormous aft cabin with centerline queen berth, abundant storage and a private head with a separate home-sized stand up shower, The forward guest cabin has a centerline double berth and a private head area. The yacht has a full compliment of electronics and a windless. The deck has 8 stainless steel dorade vents, each with a protective pulpit.
This yacht is well-equipped and ready to return to blue water cruising. The owner has a reasonable sense of urgency.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
- Deck and Cockpit
- Huge custom Bimini and dodger to provide enclosure of entire cockpit with sun-screen panels all around (new in 2005) Salt water wash down system for anchor cleaning Fresh water wash down system in cockpit for swimmers. Stern ladder built in into stern rail. 8 cowl ventilators located on dorade boxes above the living areas
- Sails, rigging and anchors
- Sails: Genoa 595 Sq. Ft. UK on Pro-furl roller furling unit. Staysail 180 Sq. Ft. UK with club foot and self-tending traveler, on Pro-furl unit 371 Sq. Ft. Neil Pride Dutchman main. Winches: (2) Barient primary28CST (4) Barient 21CST for halyards an main sheet (2) Barient secondary 24CST (1) Barient 17CST Lines for halyard, boom vang, furling lines and 2 reefing lines return to cockpit. Double ended main sheet cleats behind helm and runs to winch in front of cockpit for easy adjustments by captain or crew. New standing rigging installed in 2007. Anchors: 88 lb. Delta with 200' of 3/8 chain 44 lb. Bruce with 40 ft. chain and 200 ft. 5/16 rode 40 lb. Danforth with 200 ft. rope
- Accomodations and Layout
- Sleeps 8 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, and salon berths. Forward stateroom has a double berth on the centerline as well as several drawers and hanging lockers. It has a private entrance to a large head with a stand up shower. This cabin has a 16000 BTU A/C unit with reverse cycle heat. Just aft of the forward berth is a settee to starboard with a clever built-in snack table. The settee will convert to a single berth. Across to port is a substantial galley with a custom exhaust hood and fan located above galley stove top. Seaward Princess 3172 propane stove & oven with 3 burners and a broiler as well as a microwave oven. Generous storage and counter space. Double stainless steel sinks and huge refrigerated storage. Aft of the galley area and settee, is the main salon which is comprised of a u-shaped dining table to port (which converts to a double-berth ,and to starboard, a helm station( with full instrumentation) and settee that converts to a single berth. Aft of the main salon is a companionway to starboard which has a substantial navigation station with full electronics, switch plate panels and a spacious chart table. Aft is the owner's stateroom with a queen-sized berth on the center line and a private head with a large separate stand up shower. The stateroom ha 2 large hanging lockers and numerous dresser drawers and cabinets for storage. Every cabin on the boat has 2 or more overhead hatches which provide for a well lit cheerful interior.
- Robertson Autopilot with hand held remote for on deck operation Garmin below deck GPS feeds signals to systems including Sitex chartplotter Raytheon RL9 LCD radar mounts in cockpit Fish finder mounted in cockpit Uniden DCS "Oceanis" VHF Stereo system mounted in main salon with interior and exterior speakers
- Electrical System
- Redundant charging systems from 1) Newmar HDM 50 amp stainless steel battery charger and 2) Freedom 3000 Inverter/charger (130 amps) Battery banks: 2 golfcart batteries for engine/generator, and 6 golfcart batteries for house power. Dockside electrical cables with 30 amp shore power. 5.5 cubic foot Grunert 75W freezer with separate control and temp gauge 7.5 cubic foot Grunert refrigerator with top and bottom doors. Xantrex/Freedom 3000 watt inverter plus 130 amp battery charger One 16000 BTU A/C system forward, and one 9000 BTU A/C system aft Spectra water maker located under main companionway steps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.