This well maintained boat is ready to splash and go!
Take family and friends out for a picnic and snorkel at your favorite local beach or island get away. Load all of your fishing gear, fill the live bait wells and get ready to haul in a great day's catch.
Her twin Yamaha 225TXRD's (522 and 528 hours) make this boat fast and economical to run. Stay cool with her Cruiseair SXR7/1 air conditioner that can be powered by the Kohler 5KW generator (60.5 hours)
With her convertible forward v-berth, roomy mid-cabin, wraparound port seating, and integrated swim platform, the Wellcraft Coastal 290 is the perfect boat for a great day on the water!
- Two Yamaha Model 69K F225TXRD, 225 HP @ 5900 RPM’s (Port Engine hours=522, Starboard Engine hours=528) Top Speed: 35 knots Propellers: 2-S/S Size: 17M Controls: Yamaha 704 Binnacle Gauges: Yamaha Multifunction (2) Additional Controls: Trim Tab
- Cuddy/Cabin Convertible V berth, table, starboard head, portside galley, aft convertible berth Sleeps 6 Air Conditioning: Cruise Air SXR7/1 M235/ 42398498 Aft cabin Berth with cushions Cabin door - lockable Carpet - snap-in Dinette table Galley with countertop and sink Galley with pressure water system Microwave Refrigerator Setee - port/stbd converts to twin pilot berth Shore power Stove
- Tappan microwave Single burner alcohol/electric stove Norcold DE 51 refrigerator
- Aft Seat(s) Bait well with aquarium view Beverage holder Aft cockpit bolsters, port & starboard Courtesy lights Fishboxes - insulated with overboard pump out Freshwater system Helm storage Knife and pliers rack Cutting board Raw water washdown Self-draining, non-skid fiberglass floor Tackle storage Tackle center with storage
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Kohler 5KW - Hours: 60.5 - Safety Shield/Shroud: Sound shield Vac U Flush Head: Holding Tank: 12 gallon Pump Out: Deck/Overboard Fresh Water: Fresh Water Tankages: 47 gallon polyethylene Outlets: Swim, cockpit, galley, head
- Yamaha Multifunction (Displays2) Lowrance Chart Ploter Fish Finders Depth Gauges VHF Additional Electronics: Fusion Stereo/Lowrance Multi
- GROUND TACKLE
- Anchors:13# Danforth Rode and Chain: 20’ of chain, 250’ of rode Drainage: Outboard Windlass: Maxwell
- Spotlight: Remote Jabsco High Water Alarms: Yes Bilge Pumps: two Rule 1500 Carbon Monoxide Detector: XINTEX Helm Seats:2 two-person Settees: Drop down aft cockpit (2) Storage:Beneath helm settee
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.