- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- XLI 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The seller has been going through the boat addressing any issues big or small that he can find and she is good to go!
Very low hour 33 Open has been placed on the market to sell. Solid maintenance throughout her ownership has made this one of the nicer boats in her category on the market. She has all the features your looking for with reverse cycle air conditioning and generator. Nice electronics package includes color radar, auto pilot, plotter and even mechanical engine sychronizers.
We dont see this one lasting long on today's active market so dont delay.
- She offers an open layout accomodating 5-6 guests. The master stateroom is foward and can be completely closed off from the rest of the cabin with her folding entry doors and folder mirrored window. The main salon settee is a pullman style berth creating an over / under arrangement of single berths. Finally the dinette will convert to a third berth. The enclosed head and shower are located in the aft section of the main cabin on the starboard side. Teak and holly sole Beige leatherette fabrics, print curtains Convertible dinette 12V Alpine Stereo/Cassette with remote Formica counters Norcold refrigerator Princess convection/microwave Princess 2 burner stove top 10 Gallon water heater V Berth forward with reading lights Opening ports Lockers (1 large) and Drawers (3 large) Head with Jabsco electric toilet, sink, vanity and shower
- Located to port at the rear of the main cabin this small but very efficient galley offer all the amentities typically associated with larger vessels of her class. Countertop work space and cabinets for storage. The galley is equipped with a two (2) burner stove top, microwave oven, stainless steel basin style sink and a combination refrigerator/freezer. Plenty of room to work and quietly disappears visually when entertaining in the cabin.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Helm Electronics Raymarine RL70C Color Pathfinder 24 NM Radar Raymarine L760 Plus Plotter/Sounder Simrad Robertson AP11 Autopilot Bennett Trim Tab Auto Return to Zero System ACR Spot/Search Light with Remote Control Ritchie Compass Safe-T-Alert Fume/Fire/Water Detection System Engine Synchronizers (mechanical) Cabin Electronics Alpine TDM 7582 AM/FM/Cass Stereo System with speakers in and out Alpine 6 Disc Changer Sharp 14" Color Flat Screen TV
- Electrical Systems
- 12 Volt/ 120 Volt Generator is a 4.5 kw Westerbeke with 1106 hours currently showing on the hour meter. New "House" 12 Volt Deka 1131MF Battery and Xantrex 40 Amp Solid State Automatic Battery Charger installed April 2014
- Powered by a pair of Fresh Water Cooled Crusader XLI 454 engines with very low hours since their complete rebuild on new long blocks in 2008. Port side motor is currently at 307 and the starboard engine is at 305 original hours. Used for light cruising she will cruise at 22 knots and max at 24 knots. The engine room is accessed by the electro-hydraulically lifted floor giving you complete access to the engines. The space is nice and tidy and shows a solid maintenance program as been enforced. Oil and temp alarms Blower, bilge pumps (2) Halon fire system Raw water sea strainers Trim tabs Hydraulic steering Marine Aire 12,000 btu AC Sanitation system electric flush with 20 Galholding tank and pump 12V ships power Dual 30 amp shore power 3 Liquid acid batteries, ser. 24 Automatic battery charger
- Deck & Hull
- Nicely maintained she is ready to go condition. Fitted with a white vinyl bimini top and four sided eisenglass enclosure. Plenty of seating at the front of the cockpit and rear facing seats back in the rear cockpit. Danforth anchor w/2 Feet chain, 200' rope Good windlass w/foot remote Fenders (2), Lines (6), Life jackets (6) Fire extinguishers (2) helm, salon Fume detector salon Uline icemaker in cockpit Wet bar Raw water washdown Swim platform ACR search light Halogen spreader lights Side curtains Transom door Full enclosure at helm and helm seating is in very good condition
- Video Presentation Links
- 33’ Tiara Open Express 1994 “Overview” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdc55BC31KY 33’ Tiara Open Express 1994 “Helm Detail” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfVy1lPd8c 33’ Tiara Open Express 1994 “Cabin Overview” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsF8dfBsto8
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 33’ Tiara Open Express 1994 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!