- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don’t miss your opportunity to own this turn-key Custom Carolina boat from a reputable manufacturer, in an affordable price range. Game Changer II offers a rare mezzanine and tower combination to provide the ultimate fishing platform. The entire boat is constantly maintained by a professional captain with an open checkbook, and many features have been recently updated in 2013 to the most modern technologies. Once at operating temp, this boat burns clean and efficiently at running speed burning 65mpg. The stylish design punches through the waves, turns on a dime for chasing down fish, and provides one of the cleanest trolling alleys you can find. The current owner lives out of state, and has decided to fish the waters close to home; therefore making this rare opportunity to own this reputable boat for half the price of competitors.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard GAME CHANGER II and you will notice immediately the beautiful teak cockpit, stunning fighting chair with bait tray and rocket launcher and the comfortable mezzanine deck. Through the salon door and to port is the L-shaped couch with ottoman to match. Forward and to port is the spacious galley. Two countertop stools accommodate the galley and across to starboard is the dinette with ample seating. Down the companion way steps you will find 3 staterooms and 2 full heads. The master stateroom is to port with an en suite head. VIP stateroom is forward with a queen berth on the centerline. The third stateroom has over/under bunks. Carpeting was replaced throughout the vessel in 2011. Engine room access from the cockpit through the mezzanine.
- Main Salon
- Three (3) seat lounge to starboard with storage below L-Shaped sofa to port with storage Ottoman Mini Blinds and Valances Two (2) Bar stools at Galley Counter New Carpeting 2011 Teak and Holly sole at Salon Door Entrance Recessed Lighting Entertainment Center Includes: New Pioneer DVD Flatscreen TV Pioneer Surround Sound
- Updated in 2011 with all new countertops and appliances Frigidaire Electric Stovetop GE Microwave/Convection Oven Moen Faucet New Backsplash Garbage Disposal Teak and Holly Sole U-Line Refrigeration/Freezer Drawers Cabinets and Drawers
- Master Stateroom
- New Carpeting 2011 Sylvania 20” Flatscreen TV Spacious Stateroom with Queen Berth Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Reading Lights Recessed Lighting Drawers and Storage Private Head
- VIP Stateroom
- New Carpeting 20” Sylvania Flatscreen TV 2 Hanging Lockers Queen Berth on Centerline Storage Cabinets Recessed Lighting Private access to Head Crew Stateroom 2 Large over/under bunks Cedar Lined Hanging Locker New Carpeting 2011 20” Sylvania Flatscreen TV
- In 2005 the entire boat was fared and painted in snow white with Awlgrip 2000 In 2005 new teak decks and covering boards with radius coaming boards installed Eskimo Ice Machine 600lbs per day installed 2005 Saltwater Washdown Freshwater Washdown Cockpit Courtesy Lights Bait Freezer Fishbox Transom Door Anchor and Anchor Locker Spreader Lights Fighting Chair with Bait Tray and Rocket Launcher Livewell Mezzanine Seating with Custom Cushions Drink Box Full Tower with Steering and Controls Fiberglass Hardtop Fiberglass Standing Platform and Sunshade Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers 40’
- Electronics & Helm
- (2) Raymarine E-02013 / E120 Color Displays Raymarine 125 6PS sensor E-32042 Raymarine Radar T-52014 with 6’ Open Array 10KW Furuno RD30 (2) Icom M604-11 VHF’s with Remote Mics (2) 16’ VHF Antennas Simrad AP-26 Autopilot ACR Search Light
- Tower Electronics
- Raymarine Display E-02011 HM157B Command Mic VHF Simrad AP26 Autopilot Stereo Controls and Two Speakers
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 820HP MANS 2700 Hours all MAN services completed and up to date Engine Block Heaters Hydraulic Power Steering 2FIRM350AL Transmissions Emergency Stop Air Conditioned Engine Room Sea Recovery Water Maker 800GPD Fireboy Halon Fire System Eskimo Ice Maker 600lbs Per Day Dual Racors Floscan Oil Change System Glendenning Controls 12Volts and 24Volts 12/24V and 110/220V 50AMP Shore Power Battery Chargers (12V New 2009 and 24V New 2009) New ISO Boost transformer All New Wiring 2011 All interior switches and lighting replaced 2011 Engine Room wiring and lighting updated New Batteries and Battery Cables
- Recently serviced or upgraded features in the past year on the boat include: new stainless double drawer fridges in galley, new brown ostrich vinyl interior accents, as well as a new segmented vinyl headliner with LED lights above. New plaid Sunbrella mezzanine and captain’s chair cushions. New bridge Eisenglass panels. Upgraded LED spreader lights, upgraded plumbing for extra live wells for sail fishing, updated fusion 700 stereo head unit with IPhone Bluetooth controls, and new MB quart amps and speakers. Recently painted front screen, and refurbished bow hatch. Bottom job in January and boat waxed again out of water. All AC units have been serviced or replaced, and all bridge electronics have been upgraded with new 1KW transponder, as well as serviced autopilot. New fuel sight-gauge. New VHF and MB quart speakers in the tower and tower electronics are functioning. Trim tabs have been serviced, and props have been recently serviced and balanced. The entire boat was gone through, lists were made and addressed, and constant upgrades and maintenance has this boat in excellent shape. The ice machine, water maker, and freezer have all been replaced or serviced. Satellite TV throughout the boat, and staterooms large enough for a normal size person to relax comfortably.
- Brokers Comments
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful Custom Carolina. GAME CHANGER II will lead the way to and from the fishing grounds. Easy to see and will not disappoint.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.