- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner requires 24 hour notice before showing vessel.
***Fresh Bottom Job / Detailed / Props Tuned (Late May 2014)***
This 47 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge “Lagniappe” has been meticulously maintained by “Sea Worthy Yacht Management” and it shows. She has a two stateroom layout with a mid-master floor plan. The dinette easily converts to sleep two additional guests. The 47 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge has a one of a kind contemporary aft galley with stainless steel appliance’s which open to the aft deck for the ultimate outside entertaining. This vessel is priced to sell the owner is ready to move up.
All maintenance is up to date, and this 47 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is ready for cruising or lounging at the dock.
- Two stateroom layout with open salon floorplan. Dinette easily converts to sleep two additional guests. Contemporary galley with stainless steel appliances opens to the aft cockpit for entertaining. The air conditioned bridge offers excellent visibility and plenty of seating for guests. The forward dinette converts to a large sunpad as well.
- Solid Surface Countertops with Stainless Steel Sink Wood Flooring Upright Stainless Steel Microwave Coffee Maker Power Vents Two Burner Recessed Cooktop with Solid Surface Cover Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Size Island Berth with Innerspring Mattress Storage Under Berth with Gas Assist Hatch Privacy Door with Full Length Mirror Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Leather Settee to Port Storage and Table S20” Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Private Head with Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen Size Berth with Storage Below Privacy Door with Full Length Mirror Two Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Overhead Hatch 15” Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Guest Head with Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two Raymarine E-120 Radar/Chartplotter/GPS Raymarine Auto Pilot ST 8002 Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder for E-120 Burglar Alarm Satellite Navigation Tracker I-Pod Interface with Docking Station Cummins Smartcraft Vessel View System VHF Radio with Remote Speaker Salon 26” LCD TV with DVD Player Salon Entertainment System
- Electrical System
- 8-D Batteries with Boxes Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/50 AMP 12V Battery Switches, 2-way Solenoid Activated Cable TV System Main Distribution System AC/DC Glendenning Shore Power Cablemaster Shore Power Isolation Transformer
- Deck & Hull
- Underwater Transom Lights Extended Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder Cockpit Shower Hot & Cold Fresh Water Washer/Dryer Combo Central Vacuum System Fully Enclosed Air Conditioned Bridge Snap in Cockpit Carpets Teak Cockpit Steps Bridge Refrigerator Bridge Stereo with CD Player, Satellite Radio & Remote Bridge Wet Bar Bridge Electric Grill Eight Stainless Steel Thru-Bolted Cleats Forward Sunpads Galvanized Anchor with Chain Windlass with Foot Switches & Helm Remote Anchor Washdown Spigot with Hose Remote Spotlight Two Rod Holders
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSC-600 V-Drives 574HP Electronic Throttles Onan 17KW Generator with Soundshield Trim Tabs Bowthruster Power Steering Emergency Start System Dripless Shaft Logs Fresh Water System with Manifolds Water Heater Fire Suppression System Oil Change System for Engines, Transmission & Generator Waste Holding Tank with Macerator
- Owner's Personal Property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.