Much Desired Galley-Up Fly Bridge Motor Yacht professionally maintained by a full-time captain and continuously updated, yet keeping her original Hatteras pedigree intact. The last of the 61’ Hatteras with the full wood interior.
- Full-size Galley and dinette up, with expansive salon and pilothouse on the main deck with four staterooms each with private head, including a full beam Master Stateroom with en suite head tub/shower and walk-in closet and Small office/Library space on the lower deck.
- The full beam Salon features an entertainment center, with SONY LED Flat Screen TV, SONY audio/video stereo receiver, SONY multiple CD/DVD player, subwoofer and surround sound located in the salon and stereo speakers located throughout the vessel. Wet bar with icemaker and stainless steel sink, including custom glass racks and storage. Also in the SALON wall to wall wool carpeting, two oversized chairs, full length 82” couch and matching love seat. The treasure chest coffee table doubles as a storage unit. English dining table expands to seat eight guests, four faux leather dining chairs add to the yacht club feel of the salon that features custom wood blinds and expansive panoramic views.
- The Galley is located between the pilothouse and salon. The Club style dinette offers comfortable seating for six adults with built-in storage is channel upholstered. The sole is a continuation from the pilothouse of teak parquet with a clear urethane finish. Galley cabinets are in a wood finish with black and stainless handles and under cabinet lighting. Black GE Built-In full sized microwave oven Garbage disposal Nutone food processor/blender Stainless Steel Sink Black GE full sized dishwasher Kenmore Full Size Side by Side Refrigerator Black GE Smooth Cooktop four burner stove Black GE 27 Inch Oven
- Office / Library
- Office/Library is located to starboard of the forward Guest Stateroom and features a large desk top with storage space located below. Additional space provides for book and chart storage with two large desk drawers and a vertical file drawer.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom, full beam and located aft includes a king size bed, built-in side tables, covered headboard, brass reading lamps, lighted dressing table with ottoman, en suite bath with tub shower, built-in dressers port and starboard provide plenty of storage, and a large cedar-lined walk-in closet completes the Master Stateroom Hatteras. This stateroom is quiet and private.
- Guest Stateroom - Aft
- The Aft Guest Stateroom is located to port with large head and shower opposite. It has two twin beds, full length closet, and flat screen SONY TV. The forward bulkhead includes built-in nightstand and overhead lockers. Additionally each bed has drawer storage below.
- Guest Stateroom - Forward
- The Forward Guest Stateroom includes two twin size bunks in a high/low crossed at the foot configuration. Ample storage is provided by a full height closet and 10 under bunk drawers. There is a wet head with additional storage forward.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters is located forward with large over/under bunks and en suite head and shower. Full length locker, built-in drawers and flat screen SONY Television and DVD Player.
- The large Pilothouse features bench seating with chart storage drawers and lockers underneath, overheard features SSB and two ICOM VHF Radios Depth and Speed, Rudder Angle. Chart Plotting is provided by HP flat screen monitor (port side) and full color SIMRAD Radar (Starboard) Built-in wine 48 wine locker with dual zone temperature controls. Weather station. Main electrical service control and gen-set remote starting is located behind two large glass panels.
- Main Deck
- Hull is fiberglass, non-skid decks and painted with Imron. The superstructure, cabin trunk, enclosed pilothouse, fly bridge, radar arch and signal mast are all painted with Imron. Hinged radar arch Stainless steel bow rail and side grab rails Marquipt dock boarding stairs Marquipt ladder Capstan with chain wildcat and gypsy head Galley Maid 32 volt DC anchor windlass Marquipt collapsible low profile davit 110v AC
- The large Fly bridge has extensive 3” soft cushion U shaped seating. Running athwartship from the port side is a large custom built Imron painted bar with refrigerator, ice maker and storage. A large custom storage table works beautifully for either dining or cocktails. There are two Pompanette International helm and lee chairs. 14’ Boston Whaler with new 40 Yamaha 2 Stroke Engine 10 person life raft with canister Yamaha Wave Runner
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two 6" Danforth constellation compasses Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder with remote at both steering stations Northstar 962 GPS on Fly bridge Furuno GPS Dual Shakespeare VHF Antennas Dual Shakespeare Matched SSB Antennas Datamarine Corinthian 100KL speed and distance log in pilothouse w/readout on Fly bridge ICOM SSB and two ICOM VHF Radios with Fly bridge remote controls. Northstar 800X loran and GPS Furuno 48 mile radar (Fly bridge) SIMRAD Full color radar (Pilothouse) Panasonic 3 line input (land/cell/sat) and 8 line PA telephone and intercom located in each stateroom and public area.
- Port/Starboard/Aft Shore Power Sources Two 20 KW Onan generators La March constavolt 30-A, 32 volt battery charger Two Jefferson isolation transformers 108/120/240 volt Two Stabline shore power voltage regulators 7 Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioners
- Engine Room
- Twin GM 12V71TI 650 hp Diesels Hynautic hydraulic engine controls (pilothouse and flybridge) Naiad stabilizers 210 gallon holding tank located forward center bilge under generator room Twin disc MG514C 2:1 ratio transmissions 800 GPD watermaker with remote in pilothouse Bilge pumps (4) Port-Starboard-Aft-Forward 110v and 32v fresh water pumps Glendenning synchronizers Trim tabs Both engines have external transmission coolers Starboard engine room: Fuel transfer system in aft fuel tank; 240 volt AC; 40 gallon hot water tank; roll stabilizer control; gyro; filtration unit; watermaker intake and filters; Port engine room: Fresh water system; meter; filters; valves and pumps; oil changing system and meter for handling lube oil from aft lube oil storage tanks (approx. 75 gallons); compressed air storage tank; two raw water cooling pumps for A/C systems; port roll stabilizer.
- Additional Equipment
- Halon Auto-Matic Fire Suppression System located in engine room and gen-set room. Additional fire extinguishing equipment located throughout the vessel; life preservers; flares; ground tackle; fenders; hurricane lines; fiberglass dunnage boxes located on stern and bow; custom covers in Hatteras white for all equipment, windshields, and bright work; soft cushioned seats on bow and fly bridge.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.