Cornelia has had many upgrades in the last several years as the owner planned to go cruising, His plans have changed so he is selling his boat. New running rigging, Doyle Stack Pac system with lazy jacks, New Doyle mainsail and genoa, wind generator new transmission and more
- Beam: 11' 11"`
- Total Power: 30
- Holding: Yes
- Traditional interior with spacious forward cabin in a V-berth configuration. Additionally, the storage has been enhanced with lockers above the berth along both port and starboard as well as at the forward end of the berth. Moving aft and to port is the head compartment with head, vanity, shower and storage. Opposite to starboard is a diagonal cabinet, drawer bank below.Opposite the settee is the C-shaped dinette area, with a dinette table that lowers down and becomes a double berth. Aft of this is the U-shaped galley with generous counter and storage capacities. Opposite the galley is a forward facing chart table/nav. station. Aft of the chart table is a second cabin berth and storage.
- In addition to the large storage capacities already included in the galley, there is a teak cabinet above the sinks for further storage. Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration, 12Vdc 5.8 cu/ft refrigeration locker Hillerange 2-burner LPG stove w/oven Double s/s sinks Hot/cold water pressure 6 Gal. water heater Formica counter tops
- Standard Horizon VHF, Icom SSB, Furuno GPS
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 12Vdc, 110Vac/30 amp systems, panel, breakers (30 Amp shore power inlet 30amp 50ft. shore power cable Universal 30hp FWC 4-cylinder diesel Racor fuel/water separator Engine gauge panel w/audilble alarm Dual lever throttle & shift levers
- Sails and Rigging
- Keel stepped single spreader masthead rig with 1/19 s/s wire rope standing rigging. The rig is conservative with fore & aft lowers, single headstay, backstay with bridal wires. Running rigging is braided dacron with most sail lines returning to cockpit, sheet stoppers and self tailing winches. Mid-boom mainsail sheeting with adjustable traveler. Dacron mainsail (new 2008) with Doyle Stackpac system and lazy jacks Dacron Genoa (new 2008) Manual boom vang (2)Lewmar 40CST primary winches (1)Lewmar 30CST main halyard/mainsheet winch (1)Lewmar 30 genoa halyard winch
- Hull and Deck
- Solid GRP hull construction with external lead wing keel, spade rudder. Deck is also GRP construction with coring except areas of high load/stress, where the deck is solid fiberglass, and where there is deck hardware is either through bolted or drilled and tapped into aluminum or brass backing plates in the lamination schedule.
- Additional Information
- Vessel was upgraded, mostly in 2008 for a planned offshore cruise. The owner's plans changed and it has been very lightly used locally since then.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information, please contact Central Listing Agent, Frank Hamilton, CPYB.; 941-704-3300 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org