- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
NOTE: New Tom Slane Custom Fiberglass Hull Engine Room Vents (2014)
and New Bottom Paint (November 2014)
This 45' Hatteras Convertible dramatically updated her appearance with a new deckhouse profile featuring the new-age Hatteras window treatment and a restyled flybridge. The glassed-in front windshield compliments her stylish appearance and features a two stateroom, two head layout. The contemporary light oak interior gives a large boat feel inside. Make note of the flybridge seating - a small crowd can be accommodated. "Best In Class" 45' Sporfish Hull Designs at sea.
- AC/DC Panel Large U-shaped leather settee Flat screen TV VHF Radio Carbon Monoxide/Fire Detector New Carpet (November 2014) Tom Slane Custom Window Frames Barrel Chair Dry bar with an icemaker and bottle and glass stowage Overhead Lighting Custom Rod Rack Storage Under Sofa
- Overhead Lighting Storage Cabinets Storage drawers Sharp Carousal II microwave / convection oven Porcelain sink Refrigerator and freezer 2-Burner stove Garbage disposal New Galley Floor (November 2014)
- Master Stateroom
- Carpet Angled queen berth amidship Flat screen TV Port Hole Light Reading lights Storage (2) Hanging lockers Storage Under Bed - Large
- Master Head
- Separate stand-up shower Vacuflush head Sink Port Hole Light with Fabric Cover Storage Mirror
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Over/under berths with drawers below Stowage cabinet Washer/ Dryer Hanging locker Storage drawers
- Guest Head
- Vacuflush head Sink Shower Mirror Port Hole Light
- GARMIN Radar GARMIN Auto-Pilot GARMIN 7215 Chart Plotter-Touch Screen VHF Stereo/CD Player VDO Gauges and Tachometers Custom Bridge Canvas-Three-Sided Enclosure
- Fishing Gear and Cockpit Equipment
- Rupp double spreader outriggers (4) Rod holders - Deck Mount (6) Rod holders on aft flybridge rail Starboard bait and tackle center with sink, faucet and drawer storage Removable fish box flush in-deck Fighting chair Cockpit freezer to port side Fresh water washdown and dockside water connection Overhead cockpit light Transom door and gate Spreader Lights Pre-Rigged Salt Water Pumps Port/Starboard for Live Bait Tanks
- Electrical System
- 8 kW generator 12V DC and 120/240V AC systems (4) 8D batteries 50 amp electrical shore cord Battery parallel switch Cable TV Inlet Automatic battery charger
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass Hatteras pulpit Stainless steel rails on foredeck Galley Maid windlass Salt washdown system Cockpit shade Air horn Hatteras white ith black feature stripes Factory fiberglass glassed-in front windshield Bomar hatches Quartz spreader lights Helm and companion seat on flybridge (2) Bench seats with storage below on flybridge Tom Slane Custom Hull Side Engine Vents
- Mechanical Equipment
- Air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat and digital thermostats Alarm system: AC loss Additional Cruise Air A/C in salon Glendenning engine synchronizer Automatic fire extinguishing system Pressure water system Sewage holding tank plumbed for dockside discharge Fuel filter/water separators; mains and generator
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.