- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the first of the 2006 models to receive the new Upgrade to Volvo Penta D9A-500 series engines!! The Cruisers 455 Motoryacht is all the living space a full-beam, aft master motoryacht should be wrapped in a fast, nimble and stylish modern package. With the range, tankage and amenities to be a safe, comfortable coastal cruiser from Canada to Florida (she has) and the speed, agility and draft to be a weekender and vacation condo from the Chesapeake to the Bahamas. (24kts cruise!) All the comforts of home in a solid package that lives like a proper yacht and thinks it’s a sport cruiser.
This is an original owner, well above average condition, yacht that has been cruised from Canada to the Bahamas. She shows like new and with her larger, more advanced engine package, outperforms other sisterships of the same or earlier years. Her experienced owners are downsizing and the aggressive pricing should demonstrate that the owner is serious about selling her.
- The Cruisers design and layout makes it a great family or “vacation home” boat for South Florida and beyond. The space, inside and out, is very generous due to the aft stateroom/Sundeck design. However, due to the Cruisers hull design, she does not suffer the sluggish performance you see in many similar designs. The result is a boat that is quick enough to get you there and back when you only have a weekend, and roomy enough to cruise for weeks at a time and not feel like you are “Camping Out”. With plenty of private, comfortable space for family and friends, this boat serves many boating styles very well.
- Bridge Deck
- The large, open bridgedeck features side-by-side helm seating with a full array of electronics. Raymarine E-120 and E-80 Multifunction Displays Sirius Satellite Weather Overlay Engine Room and Stern Cameras Simrad 25 Autopilot w/ WR20 Remote Faria Depthsounder Platinum Navionics US-Canada East Coast electronic chart chips Great Loop charts Weems and Plath Barometer, Clock, Thermometer Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Raymarine Ray 240 VHF Raymarine E80 Multi function display Raymarine E120 Multi function display Raymarine CP 300 sonar Raymarine 4' open array radar Sea Key vessel monitoring system Simrad AP25 autopilot Simrad WR20 autopilot remote Sirius satellite weather system Faria depth sounder Plastimo Offhshore 102 magnetic compass
- Upper Deck
- The Upper deck is also an expansive lounging and entertainment area with seating for 8-10 guests, wet-bar, icemaker and a complete hardtop with sunroof hatches and a new Strataglass enclosure. The entire upper deck is Air Conditioned for warm days. In addition to navigation electronics the upper deck has a Fusion MPS IP1600 with Sirius surrounded by speakers.
- Salon and Galley
- The main living area features a large wrap-around sofa and a comfortable dedicated dining booth. The galley is up and very well equipped so that the cook doesn’t miss the dinner party. Princess 2-burner Gourmet Euro Kera electric cooktop Tappan Convection Oven/Microwave Fisher-Paykel drawer dishwaser Double stainless sink Tundra 12/24 volt refridgerator/freezer Built in Coffee Maker Granite Countertops Tons of storage and Teak Sole Entertainment Audio Visual includes a new Toshiba Flat Screen TV with a Surround Sound Theatre system and a Blaupunkt DVD-ME2 CD and MP3 System which connects to each stateroom.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is aft and full-beam huge. A queen bed is surrounded by Cherry cabinetry. There is an extra-large rear window, a Cedar-lined hanging closet, tons of storage and a separate vanity. Master Head is en-suite with a large Jacuzzi tub/shower with separate opening French doors to the stateroom.
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Berth with overhead hatches for breezes at anchor and portlights for natural light. Your guests also have an ensuite head with separate shower, a cedar-lined closet and a private Flat Screen TV with Blaupunkt DVD/CD/MP3 player.
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- For extra crew and kids, there is a starboard stateroom with twin berths that form a queen when needed and a separate locker and storage for their gear. The Starboard stateroom also includes a Splendide 2000 S Combo washer-dryer
- Electrical System
- Onan 11.5 kw Generator with sound shield (460hrs) Perko Battery Switches 2 New House Batteries 2 Starting Batteries 1 Generator Battery 1 Bow thruster Battery Intell-Power PD2050 Charging System Glendinning Cablemaster and 50 amp shore cord
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Disc Gearboxes Volvo Penta Electronic Engine Controls Dripless Shaft Seals Seastar Hydraulic Steering System Twin Racor 900 Fuel Filters for engines Racor 500 for Generator Algae-X fuel conditioning System Fuel Manifold Side-Power Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Sealand Sanigard holding tank vent filter Central Vac system Tank-Watch holding tank monitor
- Deck Equipment
- 9’ West Marine RIB Mercury 6hp 4-stroke outboard w/ stern mounting bracket Hurley H2O Davit System on Stern Maxwell anchor windlass with foot controls Sunpad on Foredeck Swim platform lockers for snorkeling equipment Fresh hot/cold shower on transom Transom Swim Ladder
- Safety Equipment
- Fireboy Xintex FE241 Engine room fire suppression system Fireboy remote engine shutdown system Seakey SOS Automated System Engine room and Stern Cameras
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.