- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
(CURRENT OWNER 4-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR IS THIS 1985 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Power Inverter, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Garmin Color GPS/Chartplotter), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Dinette cushions & cabin drapes reupholstered in 2011, batteries new in 2012, blue under-water lighting, helm in-dash remote control for sound system. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Located off-site and show by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth Drawer Storage Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Note Cabin Upholstery Recently Updated!
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin GPS (Color) Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection (w/Dash Remote Control)
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Carpeting (Removable) Transom Door Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Petit Hydro) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Forward Deck Fender Holders Alpha I Sterndrives Blue Under Water Lighting OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.