- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Best priced 32 Regal Commodore on market. Seller wants sold. Recent detail, new plastic on enclosure, interior and upholstery in great shape. Very economical to run with her 170hp Volvos and duo prop outdrives. Seller would consider outboard deck boat or pontoon in trade.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Double offset to port forward Galley aft to starboard Convertible dinette opposite to port Head with shower aft of galley Guest stateroom aft with twins and second seating area
- Main Salon
- Features large convertible dinette to port with dining table, marine air, and distribution panel aft to port.
- Stainless sink Hot water Pressure water Refrigerator/freezer 12/110 volt 2 burner electric stove Built in coffee maker Microwave oven
- Bow roller with plow anchor chain & rope rode Anchor windlass Electric spot light Bow sun pad Walk through wind shield Cockpit sink and icemaker Cockpit table Bimini top Full enclosure new plastic 3/2014 Dockside water Swim platform w/swim ladder Cockpit shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Digital depth sounder Raytheon radar MDL SL70 Ray VHF needs mic cord Compass
- Westerbeke gas generator 8 kw18 hrs 30 amp shore power w/cords Battery charger 3- 12v batteries w/selector switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 5.7 412 hrs reported Volvo duo prop outdrives Stainless props Trim tabs
- Real opportunity to own this popular model at a great price, seller wants this gone in 60 days
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.