- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB5.9 380HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is an original owner 3600 Open, nicely equipped and dealer maintained. Powered by twin 380hp Cummins, she cruises comfortably between 26-28knts, and tops out in the low 30s. Ample seating throughout the cockpit and bridge deck for the whole crew. She is loaded with the goods, Raymarine electronics package, generator, Bose sound system, flat screen TV, wet bar, bridge AC, full galley, tackle center and more. Call today to schedule your showing of this classy Tiara.
- Manufacturer's Vessel Walkthrough
- The Tiara 3600 Open is designed to satisfy both anglers and cruisers with a functional 70sq foot cockpit and a comfortable, well appointed cabin. Like most late model Tiaras, the 3600 rides on a modified deep-V hull with a sharp entry, solid fiberglass bottom, and a relatively broad beam. Experienced anglers will appreciate the professional grade cockpit with its aft facing seats, overbuilt transom door, in deck fish boxes, and fold-down transom seat. The helm deck has a portside lounge (with insulated cooler) along with a wet bar and tilt away dash. Below decks, the posh interior is a blend of solid wood floors, flawless teak joinery, Ultraleather upholstery, and brushed stainless steel hardware. The U-shaped dinette converts into a double berth, and the backrest flips up to create a Pullman berth. Note that a sliding door provides real privacy in the master stateroom. Additional features include fresh and raw water washdowns, excellent nonskid, reasonably wide side decks, and padded cockpit bolsters. Cummins 380hp diesels cruise at 26–28 knots.
- Galley is to port, teak and holly sole, storage is plentiful, flat screen TV overhead facing starboard dinette and nicely equipped. Wood Cabinetry Isotherm Undercounter Fridge Panasonic Microwave TV SS Sink Ample Storage
- Deck is outfitted with all stainless steel hardware, well appointed cockpit, swim platform w/ swim ladder, starboard side transom door, forward and aft facing accommodations, tackle center, pulpit with windlass, and ample storage throughout. Swim Platform Starboard Side Transom Door Coaming Bolsters Throughout Fold Down Transom Bench Seat At Facing Cockpit Seating Tackle Center Wet Bar Bridge Air Conditioning
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Display VesselView Engine Management System ACR Spotlights Bridge AC Electric Seat Windlass VHF Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Ample Storage Compass
- Lighting Throughout 12v Receptacle Westerbeke Genset 300hours Battery Charger Lighting Throughout Outlets Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSB5.9 380hp each 800hrs Westerbeke Genset
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept! Owner is moving up. Lowest and cleanest on the market.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.