- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY3 ETP FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
QUEENIE is in excellent condition. The owner of this boat has gone to great lengths to upgrade and customize this Hinckley T-44 to a superior level. New 480 HP Yanmar engines, new Cummins generator, new upgraded ICAN JetStick control system, new electronics and many custom modifications that you will not see in any other Hinckley T-44 express. A realistic Seller.
- QUEENIE had all machinery systems updated/replaced in 2009 -2010. She is excellent and ready to go. *PRELIMINARY LISTING.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Cream gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid deck finish. Single double Awlgrip boot top Red bottom CONSTRUCTION: DualGuard Composite Construction and SCRIMP (vacuum bagged) process. Hinckley's DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of segmented end grain resin-infused aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber. In such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated and the hull is reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass. A reinforcement stringer system is inserted into the hull, and the completed laminate (hull stringer system included) is then SCRIMPed. The patented SCRIMP process, an advanced, closed-molding, resin infusion technique, uses a strong vacuum to saturate or infuse the "sandwich" with vinylester resin in a single step. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks are then installed flush with the hull. The hull structure is supported by a combination of foam cored FRP stiffeners laminated to the hull, and structural bulkheads. These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, a higher degree of stiffness and stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Varnished teak package in pilothouse and cockpit Teak sole in pilothouse and cockpit DECK FEATURES: Teak Pkg Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light. Varnished teak handrails on the pilothouse top and cabin trunk provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck. Vanished teak grab rail on aft end of pilothouse top. (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens and interior shade covers. Solid ¾" stainless steel half-oval chafe strip across the transom Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats Stainless steel deck scuppers 24 Wichard folding pad eyes for fender & docklines Outboard deck locker forward to starboard Foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor roller that can be deployed to the deck for anchor launch position. A remote deck hand held control for the anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat uncomplicated. The anchor roller system can be secured in place for continuous use or pivoted back into the locker for a clean forward deck look. A fresh and saltwater anchor wash down spigot is in the foredeck locker. Ground Tackle: Hideaway Muir 12-volt DC electric windlass in the anchor well with hinged deck hatch. Custom 316L SS Hinckley anchor bow roller fold away system. Bow roller mounted SS Delta plow anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode Deck Features and Equipment: ACR spot light - mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm Aft deck LED flood light mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole Teak transom flag staff Brass 6" bell Sunbrella covers for gloss varnished Main Cabin and Master Stateroom teak and tulip soles Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety gear Life jackets Port and starboard fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains.
- Entry to the Cockpit is either from the side decks or from the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel latch and hinges opens on to the swim platform. Varnished teak cockpit coamings Cockpit teak sole Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard Swim platform with teak insert treads and a “hideaway” telescoping stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform Cockpit sun shade Stainless steel and teak boarding steps fits both port and starboard Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps to transom. Under gunwale mounted deck courtesy lights Under gunwale wash down spigot portside Cockpit flood light mast mounted. Fresh water hand held shower with hot/cold water under port deck Bose stereo speakers in cockpit Glendenning electric shore power cord Port & starboard aft facing seating Transom seating. Boat hooks port and starboard under gunwales Storage - is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft transom and by a cockpit sole hatch. Stainless steel line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage.
- Pilothouse layout includes: Forward - Stidd 500N powered helm seats in the helm area (starboard) and navigator area (port). Aft - of the port Navigators chair is an L-shaped seating settee that has a varnished teak table. This table is mounted on a chrome finished pedestal that can be manually adjusted up and down and can form an additional bunk with cushion in its lowered position. To starboard is a second L-shaped seating settee. The pilothouse can be enclosed with an aft 3-piece EZ2CY panel enclosure in inclement weather and to provide a climate controlled environment. Pilothouse Features: Varnished Teak dash and interior window trim and paneling. Teak pilothouse sole Varnished teak table with manual up-down adjustment (can convert to a bunk with cushion). Stidd 500N Ultra Leather Diplomat Blue covered helm seats port and starboard – Both seats to have forward/aft power adjustment on chrome pedestals and the port seat has electric up-down adjustment control and a footrest. Custom varnished teak grab handles in overhead outboard each helm seat Pilothouse 3-piece drop curtains with center enclosure door are custom hard EZ2CY panels. Pilothouse cushions are finished in Navy Taupe Rib Sunbrella fabric Interior Ivory Stamoid window covers for total cabin UV protection Marineair air conditioning Bose stereo system with volume control Uline Icemaker mounted under helm seat The Pilothouse has 3 forward, tempered glass, fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open allowing communication to the dock and increased ventilation. Custom White fiberglass overhead with varnished teak trim. (2) Overhead opening hatches above for ventilation. Aft pilothouse rooftop exterior teak handrail. Custom varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard provide additional handholds. Overhead halogen lamps on rheostats provide lighting. Custom folding teak helm step Bose surround sound stereo Pilothouse courtesy lights Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash that has a custom lift-up lid chart locker with support arm. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N with a polished chrome power pedestal with footrest and adjusts forward/aft, up/down, and pivots aft to face the settee table. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with a chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel with breaker switches for ships service is below this shelf. 12-volt and a 110-volt outlets aft of seat. Chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel. Cup holder above the DC panel
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- The Helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick® panel mounted outboard, engine controls, navigation instruments & engine display monitors, fuel gauges,and a 15" varnished teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 powered helm seat is covered in Diplomat Blue Ultra Leather , slides forward and aft electrically, and pivots. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard the helm. There is a cup holder below the helm seat and an icemaker built-in below the helm seat compartment. Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick control Engine key switches and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switches mounted just outboard of the helm seat. ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: Standard SpectrumVHF with control Microphone and remote speaker Two (2) Garmin 7212 navigational display units at helm Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth and Temperature. Garmin GHC 10 Auto Pilot ACR Spotlight remote control FireBoy System override switch Bennett Trim Tab controls Danforth "Constellation" compass Hinckley back-up bucket control panel. Exalto windshield wiper controls ACR Global Fix Pro 406 manual EPIRB 12-Volt outlet outboard at helm
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- From the forward Pilothouse and down the companionway steps are the interior accommodations. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold hatch and can be removed and stored. QUEENIE sleeps 4 in her custom interior accommodations. Forward, there is a Master Stateroom with centerline double berth, Head and separate stall Shower mid-ship forward, Galley, and Dinette aft. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry bulkheads and cabinetry with white insulated fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens and trim, and also gloss varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors with radius frames. QUEENIE amenities include: Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provide enhanced ambiance. Six opening cabin side port lights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy cabin interior. Hella fans provide extra interior air circulation. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort. Top and front load cold plate refrigeration and top load freezer. Spectra 12 volt Gulfstream 400 Watermaker Interior Ivory Stamoid window covers in pilothouse for UV protection Interior cabin port light shade covers. Teak decking in cockpit and pilothouse 12 Wichard stainless steel fender pad eyes at port and starboard toe rails. Electric Stidd helm and navigators seats. Cummins generator power system Power shore cord Cable Master system MasterVolt 2500 Watt Inverter system Air- conditioned Pilothouse 2 burner Kenyon smooth top electric stove. Sharp Carousel Microwave/convection oven Double “L” settee seating in pilothouse, portside has Hi-Lo table Large swim platform with transom door Under water transom lights Stern and cockpit seating Direct TV TracVision satellite system. Bose Surround sound stereo system (2) Garmin 7212 full function navigation display monitors at helm. Muir electric windlass Re-power in 2010 with Yanmar 6LY3 ETP 480 HP engines. MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline privacy door forward opens to: A stateroom that is satin varnished cherry finished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered locker doors. There is storage in the forepeak accessed via double doors into the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch overhead and there are oval opening ports to starboard and port for plenty of light and ventilation. Air conditioning ducting for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Overhead 12 volt dome lighting as well as Frigast lamps that are mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans mounted on the forward bulkhead (2)Bose Stereo speakers have a volume control. 110-volt outlet. Opening window ports with shade covers. Gloss varnished teak and tulip wood flooring. Bose surround sound system Samsung flat-screen TV monitor bulkhead mounted The centerline queen bunk has service access to areas below the berth under the mattress. Shelf storage outboard port and starboard. Hanging lockers to port and starboard have louvered doors, shelf storage on top and interior cedar lining. Bin storage with lift tops forward of the hanging lockers. Port and starboard side bunk steps have lift top storage compartments. Storage drawers below bunk. HEAD AREA: Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head to port and separate Shower stall to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid cherry door separates the master head from to the rest of the accommodations. Head To port: The Head area has Off-white colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Corian Oceanic Blue countertop with single Corian Cameo white sink, Grohe fixture, and hot & cold pressure water. Cherry trimmed mirror Door access from the salon. (2) Stainless steel towel bars mounted on the saloon access door. Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be discharged overboard through the Sealand macerator pump or through a deck pump out fitting. The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head. There is partitioned shelf-storage in a louvered door storage locker outboard of the countertop. Rheostat lighting. Opening window port with shade cover. SHOWER STALL To starboard: Separate Shower with Off-White Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. Satin varnished cherry door access. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the teak shower seat. Stainless steel towel rack Robe hooks for hanging towels. There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower. Opening window port with shade cover. Opening overhead hatch. Teak outboard seat. MAIN CABIN (Amidship): The Main Cabin has a U-shaped Dinette/settee area to port and a U-shaped Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white insulated fabric overheads with cherry batten trim, and a gloss varnished teak & tulip sole. Two overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this area. Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort with climate control. Rheostat lighting control. Aft in the salon are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse there is additional storage under these steps. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting and entering the salon. To Port: DINING SALON/SETTEE U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. The varnished custom cherry dining table is on a Crown chrome manual Hi-Lo pedestal. The pedestal can be raised and lowered and allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion. Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib fabric. Outboard are louvered cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. Storage areas are provided under the dinette seating and there is a custom access panel to storage under the helm deck to port aft. Opening port light outboard with interior shade cover. Interior lighting with rheostat control. Removable Hella fan. 110-volt outlet Samsung Flat screen TV monitor bulkhead mounted Entertainment Center: Bose surround sound stereo system. Interior speaker pairs GALLEY – U-Shaped (To Starboard): Corian Oceanic Blue countertop with Corian Cameo white double sink Satin finished cherry bulkhead and cabinetry with louvered locker doors. Grohe fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system Kenyon 2 burner smooth top stove Custom Hinckley Grunert 12 volt refrigeration/freezer system – double access top and front loading with lighting. Sharp Microwave/convection oven built in. Hella fan 110-volt outlet Pull-open trash bin under counter Countertop has a back splash to protect the cherry laminated bulkhead. Inboard and below the sink there is an under-counter pull-open trash receptacle. Outboard of the sink is a top accessed below counter dry storage area. Varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers with dividers for silverware, knives, utensils etc. A 110-volt outlet is in the forward outboard corner of the galley. Aft, there is a custom Hinckley stainless steel refrigerator/freezer system - top-loading freezer and top and front loading refigerator with lighting that is triggered when opened. There is shelf storage inside. Additional under counter dry storage area outboard of refrigeration unit.
- Separate 12-volt DC starting and ships service systems: Two (2) 27 12VDC 95-amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start Two (2) Lifeline 8D 12VDC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine for starting battery charging 12-volt DC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries Alternator on generator for starting battery charging 12 volt outlets 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: 2010 Cummins/Onan 13.5 kw MDKBN generator rated for 240 volt AC, 60 Hz Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel MasterVolt 2500 Inverter with Link 2000 50-amp Shore Power Cord with Glendinning Cablemaster Copper electrical bonding system. GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head. The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with an electronic remote control panel with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown and pre-heat.
- Twin 2009 Yanmar 6LY3 ETP diesel 480 hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZF 301 reverse/reduction transmissions, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 321 waterjets. Yanmar electric single-lever controls with synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley ICAN JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick® 40,000 total BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner systems service pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin Racor fuel filters for engine & generator Double Racor fuel filters for main engines Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors Waterjet angle gauge at helm Digital Yanmar i5601E engine function displays Indicator lights to show operation of fuel transfer pumps Low engine oil pressure alarm High engine water temperature alarm Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator Fresh and Saltwater deck wash pump with spigot mounted in forward anchor locker Fresh water house system pump (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale Gusher manual bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Hand held Fire extinguishers Spectra 12 volt Gulfstream 400 water maker. 12 volt Grunert refrigeration system Tankage: 35-gallon holding tank (2) Aluminum 150-gallon wing fuel tanks (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm 100 gallon aluminum fresh water tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378