- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Jupiter 31 center console with forward anchor locker, T-top, and electronics box. Custom above deck removable live well. Hull graphics are removable wrap, factory fuel capacity 105 gal upgrade, total 365gals. 2003 float on triple axle trailer. Two spare tires. Rims, tires, brakes, coupler were all renewed 2012. Twin 2006 mercury 225 Optimax, low hours, Smart Craft gauges, upgraded mercury controls.
Comes with Raymarine 120 and seller will leave his more than 2000 GPS numbers loaded for the buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Immaculate example of this high demand offshore performance fishing machine. The Jupiter 31, is built by order and considered by discerning offshore enthusiasts as the toughest smoothest riding vessel in the class. Solid, quiet and soft entry into a head sea make her desirable in all sea conditions.
- T-top Console enclosure Forward anchor locker compartment Fresh water wash down above deck Removable custom livewell Rupp outrigger bases (no outrigger poles) Hull graphics (are removable wrap), Factory fuel tank upgrade: Triple Tanks for a Total of 365 Gallons! PLUS: Danforth Anchor Bow to stern coaming pads 8-Gunwale rod holders Large fwd. in-deck storage/fishbox Forward console cooler seating w/ cushions and Jupiter accents 2-Underdeck port & starboard fishbox/rod lockers Fresh water washdown Raw water washdown Leaning Post Custom-Oxygen aerator stand-up livewell Tackle center/storage in leaning post Transom bait prep center Transom sink 4-Aft rod holders Swim ladder SS Pop-up cleats
- Electronics & Helm
- Mercury Smart Craft Engine Management Mercury Upgraded Throttle Control System Guest 15 Amp Battery Charger w/ (3) Battery Switches Raymarine E120 radar GPS SAT WEATHER FURUNO FCV-582L DEEPT WATER TRANSDUCER ICOM IC-M602 VHF RITCHIE POWERDAMP PLUS COMPASS AM/FM/DISC/SIRIUS READY STEREO ELECTRIC HEAD w/ HOLDING TANK Mercury High Performance Trim Tabs
- Includes Ready to Go Trailer! 2003 Float On Aluminum Trailer. Complete Trailer Refit 2012, New Tires, Rims, Coupler, Brakes, and Two Spares!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.