- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS ALL OFFERS SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW - CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE RAPID SALE. - VESSEL IS BEING SHIPPED TO WEST COAST SEPT 2014 IF NOT SOLD. VOTED "BEST IN SHOW", FOR VESSELS OF THIS TYPE, BY ATTENDEES OF THE CHARLESTON-IN-THE-WATER BOAT SHOW. The "Jimmy Wayne" has had meticulous Care and Keeping and shows much newer than a 2001 model. The "Jimmy Wayne is currently enroute to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.******* $40,000.00+ MAJOR ELECTRONIC UPGRADES IN 2013: RayMarine Hybrid Multifunction Displays (Upper/Lower Helms Stations), Yacht Controller TX Dual Band (Upper/Lower Stations), KVH SAT TV. Owner spent another $15,000.00 renewing the 4 A/C Units in 2013.
This fine Motoryacht with CAT 3196's (660 HP X 2) was purchased by the current owner for the "Trip of a Lifetime". With the "Jimmy Wayne" being purchased on the East coast, the vessel traveled from Maine after he added the Boston Whaler Tender Sportsman 110 with a Mercury 25 HP 4 Stroke outboard engine that is mounted on the Hydralic Lift/Swim platform. From Maine he traveled South heading for home on the California Coast.The owner is anxious to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered.
CURRENT LOCATION: AQUAMARINA - MARINA ROAD - 3000 W STATE ROAD 84 - CONTACT GERALD COUTURIER TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR VIEWING.
- The Sea Ray 540 Cockpit Motor Yacht provides many amennities to enjoy the water both outside and inside the vessel. This Sea Ray 540 looks and feels much larger than most 54 feet vessels available. The "Jimmy Wayne" offers three staterooms with two heads. The master is located amidship and is the full beam of the vessel and provides an en-suite head. The VIP Stateroom is forward with a centerline Double with Head to portside, The third stateroom is to Starboard with up and down bunks. The large Flybridge, which is wonderful for entertaining guest, is accessed from the Aft Deck Cockpit via integrated steps which provides easy access for children, older adults or pets and inside steps from the lower Helm area provides ease of access to the large Flybridge.
- The salon is accessed through a sliding stainless steel door. Inside you'll find an L-shaped sectional with storage underneath which surrounds a hi-lo cherrry wood coffee table. Directly across is a love seat. The interior cabinery and bulkheads are built with in a high gloss cherry wood. A few steps up you'll find the galley and pilothouse. SALON Shaped sectional with storage underneath - port Love seat - starboard Cherry hi-lo coffee table Cherry wood cabinetry Stainless Steel Sliding glass entry door Wood Flooring Storage Cabinets Flat screen TV, with DVD and Stereo Storage Cabinets Lighting Electrical outlets Blinds GALLEY Sub Zero undercounter Refrigerator Sub Zero undercounter Freezer with ice maker Kenyon 3 Burner ceramic cooktop with solid surface cover Solid Surface countertops and molded in sink with faucet Single Lever Faucet Sharp Carousel Grill2 microwave/convection Oven Cherry wood sole Cherry wood storage cabinets Blinds PILOTHOUSE Stainless steel stairwell to bridge deck Sliding pilothouse door, port Low glare red lighting for night travel L-shaped lounge Helm seat Forward windshield Console with Electronics Storage Blinds
- Lower Accomodations
- "Jimmy Wayne" provides a full beam master stateroom, amidships, with a queen size berth and separate head/shower. To starboard, you'll find a second guest stateroom with over/under berths. The VIP guest stateroom forward provides for a walk around queen island berth and each of these staterooms share the second head. MASTER STATEROOM and ENSUITE HEAD Walk Around queen berth with inner spring mattress and covers Cedar Lined hanging lcoker with mirrored door Storage Cabinets Carpet Hullside and Wallcovering Cherry wood Cabinetry Mirror Lighting Electrical outlet Cherry bathroom vanity with solid surface countertop and molded in sink with Single lever handle Mirror cabinet above Separate Shower stall Separate head with Vacu flush toliet VIP STATEROOM Cherry wood cabinetry Queen size walk around berth with innerspring mattress and covers Cedar lined hanging locker with light and mirrored door Hullside cabinetry, port and starboard Portlights with pull drapes Hatch overhead Lighting Carpeting Electrical outlet Mirror above berth Full length mirror Nightstands Door to guest head GUEST STATEROOM Cherry Cabinetry Over/Under berths with covers Upper storage cabinet Portlights with sliding drapes Carpet Cedar lined hanging locker with light and mirrored door front Electrical outlets Lighting Reading lights GUEST HEAD Fiberglass guest head Fiberglass vanity with storage and molded in sink with single lever faucet Mirrored cabinet above vanity Electrical outlet Lighting Vacu-flush head Separate Shower stall with door
- The flybridge is covered by a Hardtop which showcases an overhead hatch to allow air to flow. Within you'll find a nice array of electronics within the molded wrap around console and bench helm seat. To starboard, a second benchseat allows your mate room to assist in navigation. Aft and to port, is a dinette that converts to a sunpad. Directly to starboard is a wet bar with icemaker and storage. Aft to Starboard is a fiberglass stairwell with safety hatch leading to the covered aft deck. Molded fiberglass bridge with Full Weather/Travel Enclosure Molded electronics console with electronics Helm Bench Seat Separate Bench seat, port side Entry door w/Safety Hatch to Port w/stairwell from Pilothouse Entry door w/Safety Hatch/fiberglass stairwell from aft deck Dinette seating with table - lowers to sunpad Aft facing bench with electronically actuated retractable sun shade Power adjustable dual companion helm seat with storage below Arch Hardtop Windshield Stereo system and speakers Wet bar with ice maker and storage with safety handrail
- Aft Deck and Swim Platform
- The Aft Deck/Cockpit offers an extended overhang with overhead lights for protection from the elements. You'll find a built in bench seat for seating and easy access to the bridge deck via a fiberglass stairwell to Starboard and access to the Hydralic swim platform thru door. Fiberglass steps lead to port and starboard for easy access to the side decks for line handling. Non skid deck w/Engine Room access thru indeck Hatch Molded stairwell to side decks w/Safety Handles Molded Stairwell with overhead hatch to bridge Transom Door/Transom Hatch housing Cablemaster Controls and Remote Control for Hydralic Swim Platform Submersible swim platform with Chalks with Boston Whaler Tender (110 Sportsman) w/25 HP outboard engine Freshwater washdown Sliding stainless steel door to salon
- Exterior/Mechanical and Electrical
- Bow Thruster Anchor Windlass Bow Rails Westerbeke Generator Dual Racor Fuel Filter with gauge and selector lever Reverso Oil Change system Dripless shaft log Reverse cycle air conditioning Trim Tabs Engine room blower Water Heater, 240V (20 gallon) Dual 24V Fresh water pumps High Water Bilge Alarm Batteries Battery Charger/Converter 50 Amp Cable TV inlet with cord Galvanic Isolators Shore Power Isolation 50 Amp/12V/60 cycle with 50 amp 240V/60 cycle Spare props
- LOWER HELM (New 2013) Raymarine Hybrid Multifunction Display (New 2013) Yachtcontroller TX Dual Band Raymarine RL 820 Chartplotter ST 100 TriData Auto Helm ST 7000 Autopilot VHF Ray 228 Vetus Bow Thruster RCL 100 Point Pad ACR CAT Monitoring Guages UPPER FLYBRIDGE HELM (New 2013) Raymarine Hybrid Multifunction Display (New 2013) Yachtcontroller TX Dual Band L 1250 Chartplotter ST 60 TriData Auto Helm ST 7000 Autopilot VHF Ray 228 Vetus Bow Thruster RCL 100 Point Pad ACR Epirb CAT Monitoring Guages
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Gerald Couturier at 843 200 2407 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org