- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW TO MARKET ...
"What If" is a fully rigged and Blue Water Cruise ready
1995 38 MANTA SAIL CATAMARAN
This vessel has been continuously upgraded and updated
by her present owners.
Please read the full specs to see everything that was done.
She has the optional Spinnaker Package, Water Maker,
(2) Air Conditioning Systems, 200 Watt Inverter/Charger,
(2) Sets of Solar Panels and
Full Array of NEWER Electronics, Sails and Rigging.
She can be seen in the Bahamas and
is coming to Florida the first week in May 2014.
If you are in the market for a real nice Catamaran for
under 200K .... this must be on your list.
Owners want her sold NOW !!!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This high performance, well built, dependable vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom and Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcase lines the companionway. Fully air conditioned. Varnished teak moldings. Louvered teak doors in staterooms and heads. Teak and holly plywood cabin soles. White laminate walls and cabinets offset by teak trim. White vinyl headliners. Formica countertops. Berths and seating surfaces have upholstered cushions. Each berth has a hypervent base to prevent mold and allow airflow. Fans in all cabins and heads. 12V Outlets and 110V Outlets. 6'4" Standing headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Salon / Dinette is open to the Galley. Curved settee with upholstered seats offers comfortable seating for (6). Batteries, (1) air-conditioning unit and the refrigeration unit located under seating. Oval wood table can be raised or lowered for dining or entertaining. (2) Moveable upholstered seats with storage. Wet locker and TV cabinet. Built-in Clarion stereo/CD player with (2) speakers. (2) Screened hatches. (1) Moveable fan that plugs into one of the (4) 12V outlets. Large windows with excellent visibility with Phifertex screens. Lexan locking cabin entrance door with screen. Nav Station Chart table with a lift top has ample storage, chart light and (2) repeater Autohelm instruments for Wind/Depth and GPS coordinates. Electrical panel below the chart table with easy access to all wiring, 200 watt Inverter Charger and (2) Solar Panel Regulators.
- U-shaped Galley. Very large refrigerator/freezer with excellent insulation powered by a Nova Kool air-cooled 12 volt unit. Seward Princess three burner stove and oven. Locker for microwave with its own 110 plug. Double stainless sink with gooseneck faucet and soap dispenser. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Teak paper towel holder. (3) Lights for great illumination. (2) Additional 110v plugs plus a 12 volt plug. (1) Fan.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Master Stateroom is aft. Port side companionway includes a large pantry and 5' long bookshelf/storage area. Private head forward with full shower. Queen size berth. Dressing area with seat with upholstered cushion and storage below. Double cedar-lined closet. (4) Storage drawers. (2) Additional storage lockers. Overhead opening hatch with screen. Opening ports with screens. Owner’s Head and Shower Manual marine toilet. Vanity with sink, Formica countertop and storage below. Mirrored storage cabinet. Separate extra large stall shower with shower wand and curtain. Overhead opening hatch with screen. Opening port with screen.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the Guest Stateroom forward. Large bookcase in companionway. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen-size berth. Dressing area with seat with custom upholstered cushion and storage below. Cedar-lined hanging locker. (2) Storage drawers. Overhead opening hatch with screen. Opening port with screen. Forward Guest Stateroom Contoured double-size berth. Large storage area under berth. Seat with upholstered cushion with storage under. Hanging lockers. Reading lights. Overhead opening hatch with screen. Opening port with screen. Guest Head Electric marine toilet. Vanity with sink, Formica countertop and storage below. Storage cabinet. Separate shower area. Opening port with screen.
- Electronics, Navigation and Communication Equipment
- Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot Autopilot Controller - NEW July 2011. Raymarine SPX 10 Smartpilot Course Computer - NEW June 2011. Raymarine RS130 GPS Unit - NEW October 2012. Raymarine Type 1 Linear Drive - NEW Feb 2013. Raymarine ST60 Plus Wind Instrument - NEW 2011. Raymarine ST60 plus Tridata Depth/ Speed - NEW December 2011. Raymarine SL700RC Plus Chartplotter with charts covering the Chesapeake and Delaware Bays to Trinidad. Raymarine Pathfinder 9S Radar.Clarion CMD6 Marine Radio - NEW April 2011. ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB - NEW August 2012. Communication Equipment ICOM IC-M504A VHF Radio with additional mike at Nav Station chart table in Salon - NEW 2012. Bitstorm Bad Boy Long-range WiFi Antenna - NEW May 2011. Standard Horizon VHF Handheld Radio.
- Trojan 105 6 volt wet cell batteries - provides 880 amp hours total - NEW March 2011. Xantrex Link 2000 Battery monitor. (2) Kyocera 135 watt solar panels - NEW 2011. (4) Kyocera 80 watt solar panels. (2) Blue Sky 2512I Solar Boost controller for solar panels - NEW June 2010. Extra 150 amp alternator on port engine with Balmar MC external regulator - NEW September 2011. Heart Interface Freedom 20 - 200 watt Inverter/ Battery charger. (7) 12 volt Caframo fans. (2) 50' 30 amp 110 volt Shore power cords. (2) 50 amp to 30 amp Shore power splitters. (3) Nicro solar powered vents on aft stateroom and main cabin hatches.
- Plumbing Equipment
- EchoTec 240, 12 volt Water Maker with mineralizer- NEW 2011. Jabsco Sensor-Max VSD model 31755 4.5gpm fresh water pump - NEW 2012. Shurflo ProBlaster wash down pump. Jabsco Model 37010 Electric head. Jabsco model 21920 Manual head. (2) Jabsco 18590 macerators. Whale Gulper 220 shower pump - NEW 2012. Wema holding tank monitor - NEW 2011. 20 gallon Holding tank on port - NEW in 2011. 15 gallon Holding tank on starboard. All NEW hoses for waste system in 2011. Rainwater collection on Bimini hard top. 100 gallon Aluminum water tank. (2) Whale manual bilge pumps. (2) Rule Electric bilge pumps. (2) Rule High water bilge alarms. Seward 11 gallon hot water tank. Spare fresh water pump. Spare macerator.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 1994 11' Avon RIB Inflatable with 2006 15hp Yamaha 2-stroke engine. Strataglass dodger with NEW Strataglass - 2011. Sun shades for sides and rear of Cockpit. Adjustable Boatmate Elite Helm chair with footrest. Wrap-around Cockpit seating with cushions. Sling seat. Built-in Cockpit storage boxes. Cockpit speakers. (6) Bomar opening hatches with screens. (6) Portvisor rain shields on side ports. Phantom retractable screen door on companionway. Hot and cold shower on swim steps. All navigation lights and foredeck light. LED anchor light. Lewmar V2 Windlass - NEW 2011. Manson Supreme 45 lb anchor - NEW 2011. 225' of 5/16" High test chain - NEW September 2012. Fortress FX-23 aluminum anchor. Delta 44lb. anchor with 20' of chain and 150 of 5/8 rode. (4) 8" x 22" Taylor fenders. (3) 10" x 26" Taylor fenders. (1) 9" x 24" Polyform fender. (1) 5" x 15" Double fender. (1) 5 gallon Blue water container. (1) 5 gallon Yellow diesel container. (2) 5 gallon Red gas containers. (1) 30' Dock line. (4) 24' Dock lines. Other spare lines (old halyards and sheets).
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten Mack main sail with two reefs - NEW 2006. Antal track system on main. Full batten Mack jib with self-tacking camberspar - NEW 2006. UK Spinnaker. UK Reacher. Selden Rodkicker boom vang - hydraulics - Replaced 2012. Dutchman Boom Brake. Harken 44.2 self tailing two speed electric winch - NEW Gearbox 2013. Harken 40 two speed self tailing winch. Sunbrella main and jib cover. Main halyard, sheets and reefing lines - Replaced 2012. Jib halyard - Replaced 2012. All running rigging leads to helm. 10 mm Shrouds and forestay - NEW 2013/14. Crewsaver Bosun Chair.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- (2) Volvo Penta 29hp MD2030B Diesel Engines - 3400 hours. Port Engine: Extra 150 amp alternator with Balmar MC-614 External Regulator. Starter - Replaced 2013. Muffler - Replaced 2011. Exhaust elbow - Replaced 2012. Saildrive to hull seal - NEW 2011. Starboard Engine: Muffler - Replaced 2012. Exhaust elbow - Replaced 2012. Rear seal - Replaced 2012. (2) CruisAir air conditioning units (seawater pump - replaced 2012). Volvo 2-bladed fixed props - NEW 2012. 100 gallon Aluminum diesel tank. Extensive spare parts for engines. Shop and parts manuals for engines.
- Other Equipment
- (2) 20lb Propane tanks. Spare lines, blocks, shackles and other rigging items. Manuals for all pumps, nav equipment and electronics on board. Maptech Chart kits and software for the East Coast of the U.S.A. Discover Chart kits for the Bahamas.
- Kayak, kneeboard and skim boards. LCD Television. Gaming consoles. Movie driver. Personal items. Dishes, flatware and cookware.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - - 941-587-4229