- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"SPIRIT CATCHER" is in PRISTINE CONDITION and has been meticulously maintained by her knowledgeable owners. With her preferred layout and Caterpillar 660hp engines, this vessel is easily the nicest Europa 52 on the market. She is highly customized for Northwest to Alaska cruising and extended stays aboard. Extensively equipped, including Naiad Stabilizers, Wesmar Bow Thruster, Watermaker, Comprehensive Electronics and much, much more!
- Features of "Spirit Catcher"
- "Spirit Catcher" encompasses the details that yachtsmen require to fulfill their cruising experience. She can cruise locally with the yacht club in style as well as take you from Alaska to Mexico with one of the best known brands of yachts, Grand Banks. The saloon, galley and dining areas are on one level and allow open unobstructed visibility throughout. The window line is low enough so one can see the water while seated in the saloon. This is a warm and inviting yacht that provides the owners and guests with terrific living and entertaining spaces as well as a very private master stateroom with ensuite head.
- Mechanical Details
- The engine room of "Spirit Catcher" is, in a word, amazing. Full stand up headroom with plenty of light for routine maintenance. There is access to all systems. Port Engine: Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3196TA Engine HP: 660HP Engine Type: Inboard Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours 1699 Transmission: Twin Disk-MG5091 Drive Type: Direct- Aqua Drive units Starboard Engine: Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3196TA Engine HP: 660HP Engine Type: Inboard Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours 1693 Transmission: Twin Disc-MG5091 Drive Type: Direct-Aqua Drive units The larger of the two generators is located in the engine room. The 8kW is located in the lazarette. Main Generator: Generator Brand: Northern Lights Generator Output: 20kW Engine Model: Lugger Engine HP: 32HP Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1411 Aft Generator: Generator Brand: Northern Lights Generator Output: 8KW Engine Model: Lugger Engine HP: 13.5hp Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 661
- Walking forward from the spacious aft deck you effortlessly walk right into the Saloon when the sliding doors open up and stack to starboard. To starboard just inside is a nicely appointed settee with teak coffee table. Across is the entertainment system with plenty of storage. Large 5 cushion settee- finished in Beige Ultraleather Two barrel chairs with speed storage inside Icemaker Flat screen TV Aiwa Stereo system with speakers throughout vessel Sony Music Disc player JVA- DVD & Video tape player ALL THE ABOVE BUILT-INS Chelsea clock and Chelsea barometer Marine Air- Control and unit Nutone- Central Vacuum outlet Halogen overhead lights on dimmers Accent lights above windows Three nautical lamps U-line Ice maker under lamp table Storage under all settee cushions Hi-Lo coffee table with expandable leaves
- The Galley runs fore and aft on the port side of the Saloon aft of the lower control station with dinette to starboard. The expansive countertops give ample room for preparation for gourmet meals or simple snacks. There is plenty of storage so that everything can have its place. Overhead drop down cabinets Tableware, dishes, utensils included Small pantry under glass holder area Miele- KM124 220V glass cooktop with four burners Miele- H214- 220V wall oven GE- Microwave Corian tops on both counters Large stainless sink with KWC faucet Grunert- Large holding plate refrigerator Round teak kitchen table (4 chairs) Accent lights above windows Halogen lights above all areas Slide out garbage drawer with teak face Spacious Dish and tableware stowage
- Just forward of the galley and dining table, the Pilothouse station is designed so that the captain can take command of all systems at the helm but still entertain and enjoy friends and guests while underway. Features include: Pilothouse doors P/S open onto side decks Stidd High Back Slimline Admiral helm seat Traditional GB Teak and SS wheel Boat Leveler- Trim tab control Bow thruster control Aiphone intercom ITT Jabsco searchlight controls Wema- Fuel level gauges VDO Rudder angle indicator Glendenning engine controls Glendinning synchronizer Windlass Panel with up/dn Ritchie compass Pantograph winshield wiper controls Very quiet at cruise FCI-Watermaker controls Marine Air control 12VDC & 120VAC outlets Serial data port
- Master Stateroom: The enormous private Master Stateroom is accessed by sweeping curved stairwell to starboard between the Saloon and Dining area. The stateroom featuring the center line queen berth, extensive lockers, drawers, and hanging lockers and a generous ensuite head with separate shower stall. There is a pass-through to the laundry facilities located in the Lazarette. Queen walk-around bed Handcrafted Mattress Co.- Mattress Multiple drawers and hanging wardrobe Halogen overhead lights Pass through for laundry to washing machine Weather fax - Furuno #207 Two chart drawers under berth Accent Lights Book holders starboard and port sides Brass reading lights Escape hatch to saloon Nutone- Central Vacuum outlet Ensuite Head: VacufFlush- Fresh water toilet Tank watch 4 Entry built-in cabinets above sink Halogen lights above mirror Folding shower door and curtain Stainless steel hooks throughout Guest Cabins: The companionway leads down from the Galley/Pilothouse down 6 steps to the guest accommodations. There is a guest stateroom with Vee berth forward with a VIP stateroom aft and to starboard. This area also closes off from the pilothouse aft to form a large private guest suite. A large guest head is to port with separate shower stall. Two forward staterooms: V-berth with room 2 people VIP to Starboard has queen size berth Multiple drawers and hanging wardrobe in both staterooms Halogen overhead lights Two brass reading lights in each staterooms Book shelves in both staterooms Large storage space under V-berth Lewmar hatches in both staterooms and head Nutone- Central Vacuum outlet Accent lights over windlass both staterooms ladder for emergency escape Guest Head: Vaccuflush fresh water system Tank watch #4 Corian counter tops Multiple storage drawers and under sink Shower special Corian folding doors instead of shower curtain Separate water heater for this head
- Flybridge and Boat Deck
- The Fly Bridge is spacious and exceptionally comfortable, with excellent running visibility from the Stidd helm seat. There is a custom SS arch, providing a base for the ship's antennas. Aft of the arch extends an additional canvas Bimini, self supporting to the arch, and forward is a large Bimini enclosure. Note the following features/options: Centerline Helm with comprehensive electronics Stidd Slimline helmchair with chrome package L-shaped settee with teak table Seating for 12 Grunert refrigerator/freezer under settee (Grunert holding plate system) Hi-Low Expandable teak table Storage under all seats Courtesy lighting Stainless Steel arch Grunert Top load freezer Grunert Refrigerator (2) Pompanette- Storage boxes Barrett bimini top with enclosure and sliding panels facing aft Barrett Aft bimini top Teak decks (2) Stainless fender holders- Holds 6 fenders Boat Deck: Novorania tender- 360DL RIB with center console LOA- 11'10" Beam- 5'6" Yamaha 40hp (4 stroke)
- Main Deck, Cockpit & Lazarette
- The Cockpit is spacious and intimate to the ocean around, and, like all outside spaces on the Europa, it is safe and secure with teak decks and stainless steel rails. The teak caprail, clear of any fittings, is broad and magnificent with multiple coats of fresh varnish - perfectly maintained. The cockpit is accessed by the wide teak swim grid with swim ladder on center, There are side gates for ease of boarding or stepping to the dock to secure mooring lines. Further features: Main Deck: Raised Anchor pulpit accommodates two anchors Lofrans- Falkon 12 volt windlass 300' Chain marked every 25' CQR- Anchor 60lb. Hose coil - chain washdown hose Danforth- Lunch hook anchor with chain and rode Outside Europa deck light Cockpit: Large teak swimstep Swim ladder with extension Overboard life sling Magma- Stainless steel BBQ Outside underwater swim light Cockpit salt water washdown Magma- Fish cleaning table Outside deck shower Lazarette: Seaward waterheater for master stateroom Northern lights Gen 8kw Heart Interface inverter 120VAC Florescent lights 12VDC lighting FCI- Watermaker Frigidaire full size Washer and Dryer Water tank - 300 gals Boat leveler system
- Electronic and Navigation Systems
- The Nav Systems and Electronics were chosen and laid out for ease of use and dependable operation. Quality components and latest available models were chosen at time of installation. Care was taken so that Pilothouse and Fly Bridge station are complimentary and have a logical layout of screens and controls. Pilothouse: Stidd adjustable captains chair Northstar 962 Plotter Furuno 48 mile radar Windlass control Bow thruster control Caterpillar engine gauges Ritchie compass Glendenning engine controls Robertson AP300 Autopilot control ICOM VHF marine radio with remote microphone Furuno RD30 Instrument repeater WEMA- Fuel gauges VDO- Rudder angle indicator Upper Helm: Northstar 962 plotter repeater Furuno radar Furuno depth sounder and fishfinder Bow thruster control Glendinning electronic engine controls Naiad stabilizer control Cat engine gauges Robertson AP300 Autopilot Control Jabsco Search light Control ICOM VHF Marine radio Intercom Sony Stereo Stidd Helm seat Horn pump All canvas by Barrett sling windows- all bearing stainless support system
- Electrical Systems
- The Grand Banks Electrical system is known to be a robust design, complex in layout but remarkably friendly to use. Grand Banks electrical distribution panel Northern Lights 20 kW genset w/ remote start/gauge panel in engine room Northern Lights 8 kW genset with remote start/gauge panel in Laz. (2) Genset start batteries Heart interface- Freedom 2 500 watt inverter/charger Link 2000 interface (8) inverter batteries (2) Professional Mariner- Promatic 50-3 12vDC battery chargers (2) Main engine start batteries (3) House batteries Shore power/cable connections fore and aft 50 amp 125/250 shore power cord TV/Phone connection at bow Compton AC voltmeter/Ammeter Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator 12VDC High output alternators- One on each engine Grand Banks windlass control panel Nutone central vacuum system
- Mechanical, Heat, and Plumbing
- Mechanical: Caterpillar electronic controlled diesel engines, fresh water cooled through heat exchangers with AIRSEP air filters. The engines have been professionally serviced and maintained by YachtCare of Seattle on an annual basis. There are only 1689 hours on each. The Mechanical systems include the following: (2) Caterpillar 3196TA (660 HP) Centek- Waterlock exhaust mufflers Racor dual filter units for each engine Parker- Engine driven- Hydraulic pump Naiad Stabilizers Wesmar Hydraulic Bow Thruster Teleflex- Hydraulic steering Glendenning engine controls with manual cable backup. Boat Leveler- Trim tab Norscot- Shaft seal Aquadrive- Shaft coupling system Aquamet 22- Stainless Steel shafts (2) Steel fuel tanks with center distribution tank Heating and Air-conditioning: Marine Air- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning system throughout vessel with controls in each living area. Air conditioning locations Guest and VIP stateroom A/C unit under vee berth- compressor in bilge Saloon forward- A/C unit on flybridge Saloon Aft- A/C unit under stairs Master cabin- A/C unit to port Plumbing: Fresh water tank- 300 Gallons (2) Paragon senior- Fresh water pumps Groco- F/W accumulator tank (2) Seaward- F/W Heaters Vaccuflush- Vacuum flush system Sealand- Macerator pumps (2) Holding tanks Tank watcher 4- Holding tank indicator Whale gusher- Manual bilge pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email me anytime: Mobile: (206) 423-5504 Email: Brad@DenisonYachtSales.com