- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
9/2/2014...ANOTHER $5,000 PRICE REDUCTION..to $119,000
8/11/2014...$5,000 price reduction.
Added equipment: Spinnaker, Screecher hardware.
- New fridge 12v/ac/LP - Sept 2013
- New Genoa 7.0oz Dacron 301 sq. ft. with UV suncover - March 2013
- New Steering cables – Oct 2012
- New bottom paint - Oct. 2013
- 3 New batteries - Apr 2013
- New ProMariner 40 amp 3 bank battery charger – March 2014
- New freshwater pump - August 2014
- New 16K A/C – Jan 2013
The Gemini is a very enjoyable boat to sail and is rated one of the best performing sailing catamarans. The shallow draft allows you to enter 18 inches of secluded anchorages inaccessible to other boats and with only 14' beam the Gemini is able to fit into a marina slip, no need for an end-tie berth.
This is a very well cared for Gemini in exceptional condition. The topside is without blemishes.
- Air Conditioning
Only 700 Engine Hours
Dingy with Motor and Davits
Custom Sun Awnings
Full Cockpit Cushions
New Genoa Sail on Furling
Garmin 740 color Chartplotter
- Internet Amplifier on Mast
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and 2 double cabins aft. The salon has a dinette settee with a 3 piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two. A galley is large with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and stove with oven and broiler. Forward to Port is the head with counter space, washbasin and shower with an isolating door and 2 storage lockers. Each aft cabin has four inch foam cushions with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker, drawer, 2 Port-lights and 12 Volt light and fan.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a u-shaped settee with a unique 3 piece table that folded is great for lounging in the settee. With one panel open it is a functional work surface to dining for two. Both leaves open provides comfortable dining for 6. To Starboard is the automatic 4 cubic foot refrigerator with counter above. To Port is a seat with storage underneath. Above are 12 volt and 115 volt breaker panels, VHF, flammable gas detector and Stereo. The main salon is bright and airy with the 2 hatches above, forward openings to the windows in the master stateroom, windows port and starboard, the cockpit door and 2 opening windows aft.
- Aft to Galley: Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide, with Formica work top, counter on opposite side, 3 drawers, and storage under surface. Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler. 4 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator operates on automatically on propane and 115 volt. Storage areas opposite with sliding doors. 12 Volt fluorescent light, 115V outlet.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen in forward master cabin with 4 inch foam cushions. Full hanging locker, storage locker, 3 small cubbies and dresser with shelves and drawers, vanity unit with mirror. Bomar hatch with screen overhead provides excellent ventilation. Convenient shelf on port side of berth for those items needed during the night. There is a115V outlet, 12 volt fan and reading light.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Wind Raymarine Tri-data NEW Autopilot Raymarine RAY 54 VHF (DSC Capable) Masthead Mounted VHF Antenna 2011 Garmin 740 color Chartplotter Propane detector with sensor in each hull Internet Amplifier Mast
- Electrical, Power & Plumbing
- 3 AGM Batteries 105 Amp hours each Port, Starboard, stern, steaming, tricolor and anchor lights Switch panel with 6 breakers 12v Switch panel 115V 2-12 V. Outlets; Saloon and cockpit Shore Power - 30 amps AIR CONDITIONING NEWER 2 Automatic Electric Bilge Pumps NEWER ProMariner ProSport 12 Battery Charger NEWER Bluesea Combiner NEWER Battery Switch and voltage monitor system
- Deck & Equipment
- Main Sail Genoa-newer Screetcher hardware-unused Spinnaker-blue and white Sunbrella cockpit awning and two windscreen covers NEWER Davits Upgraded Hammock
- NEWER Dingy with Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.