- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This legendary Ray Hunt design is one of the most desirable sport fishing boats ever built. Renown for her sea keeping abilities, her long range (240 gallon fuel capacity), and the one level cockpit. The Black Watch 30 has always been known for it's extraordinary handling abilities, handsome profile and high-tech construction. The Black Watch 30 sets the standard by which all other 30 foot Express boats are measured. She is very dry, extremely stable and will run at speed in conditions which keep most boats tied to the dock.
A vee berth forward sleeps 2 with filler cushion. A compact galley located to port with AC/DC refrigerator and sink. Attractive and practical teak & holly cabin sole with teak trim throughout. Enclosed head with manual head with holding tank system. Other features to include marlin tower with controls, outriggers, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Powered by Twin 250 HP (6BTA) Cummins diesels with 1,215 hours use. Always professionally maintained.
- Entry into the cabin down 3 steps has ships service panel to Starboard. Galley to port side with sink, storage above and below. The vee berth is large and situated on the centerline . Walk in head with private door, sink, topside opening hatch, 12 volt lighting & storage below. Hanging clothes locker, topside opening hatch, 12 volt lighting, overhead rod storage, teak & holly sole with teak trim around the cabin convey a well built boat with a good use of space in the cabin. The vee berth cushions are finished in a white with hunter green pin stripe fabric with accenting hunter green fabric and teak trim pieces throughout the cabin. the space is light, airy and spacious. AM/FM/CD Stereo with speakers
- Galley The galley area to port side has sink, storage below, refrigerator. Pressure water system, water capacity is 50 Gal. Manual head with 15 Gal waste tank. Water tank and waste tank located in aft cockpit area.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 952X GPS Navigator Standard Horizon VHF Radio Furuno FCV-582L Fish Sounder Robertson AP 2500 Autopilot 5" Ritchie Compass Lower Helm & 3" Ritchie Compass in Tower Raytheon R-20X Radar (not operational) AM/FM/CD Stereo with speakers forward cabin
- Electrical Systems
- (3) Batteries: (2) 4D Batteries (3) Battery on/off roll over switches Guest 30 amp Battery Charger Hart Interface Freedom 20 2000 Watts Inverter/Charger with four (4) golf cart style 12V batteries new Feb 2012 capable of running air conditioner and microwave underway. Marine Air Systems Reverse Cycle 5000BTU Air Conditioning Unit Single 30 amp shore power service with dock side cable
- Deck & Hull
- Marlin Tower with removal buggy top (3) sided clear enclosure Sea Star Hydraulic Steering lower station and tower. Actuators new 2013 Navigation lights Aft deck flood lighting Tower helm bench seat Single Spreader Rupp Outriggers Cockpit coaming bolsters Tower coaming bolsters Stainless steel cleats & rope chocks Fuel tanks, water tank & waste tank located under aft cockpit deck Raised engine boxes w/ pad cushion Gray two-tone nonskid Self bailing decks Black Emeron hull paint (3 coats)
- Fishing Equipment
- In-deck (2) storage boxes Gunwhale (5) rod holders Pedestal Rocket Launcher (4) rod holders Tower Rod Holders (4) Chemtainer Style removal 30 gal livewell Salt/fresh washdown Rupp single spreader outriggers
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin 6BTA 5.9 Lit 250 HP Diesels 1215 hours reported January 2014 Max Speed 28 knots @ 2600 RPM Fuel Burn: 1200 RPM 1.7 GPH each engine 2200 RPM 7.8 GPH each engine for a total of 14-15 gallons per hour Injectors removed and shop serviced December 2013 ZF IRM 220-A Gears; Ratio 1.23:1 Straight drive 1 1/2 SS shafts with dripless shaft logs new 2013 All fuel lines replaced with upgraded hose 2012 Racor fuel/water separator filters Teleflex controls and cables 2013 Drip-less shaft logs new 2013 Bennett trim tabs Sea Star Hydraulic Steering (both stations) (2) 19X19 (3) blade Nibral propellers Bennett Trim Tabs 18” x 9”
- Additional Comments
- Five (5) covering board rod holders, rocket launcher with four (4) rod holders and four (4) rod holders on the tower rail Two ice boxes aft of the helm and companion seats, six (6) tackle drawers and within the aft facing seatbacks is hanging tackle storage. Transom Door Rule bait well pump for the portable live well container Trim Tab controls at both lower helm helm and tower controls Two (2) fixed Halon fire extinguishers and two (2) dry chemical extinguishers with guages Teak Covering Boards with new white vinyl bolster pads Two (2) 12 Volt Spreader Lights on Tower
- Video Presentations
- Exterior Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj9-Tem3exU Cockpit Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZiuNXu9c4s Cabin Overview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9RZnhMd-ng
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link 30’ Black Watch Express 1990 Streaming Video and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up or DSL) the loading of these videos could take several minutes. Contact Craig R. Travis at 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org Discover the Affiniti Advantage!