- 26 (ft.) 10 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350XCB V-8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Some photos shown may be manufacturer brochure photos.
Refer to the "Features" tab for a complete list of all standard equipment and features found aboard this new boat. This new boat includes all standard equipment plus the following factory or dealer-added options shown below:
ENGINE: YAMAHA F350XCB, 350 HP
- EXTERIOR COLOR: WHITE HULL
- BOOT STRIPE COLOR: BLUE / PLATINUM
- WINDLASS / ANCHORING SYSTEM
- UPGRADE TO SS DELTA ANCHOR
- ELECTRIC HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK & MACERATOR
- AM / FM / CD STEREO W/ 4 SPEAKERS
- FORWARD SEAT CUSHIONS
- AFT COCKPIT FOLDING SEAT
- HARDTOP W/ SPREADER LIGHT & ROD HOLDERS
- HARDTOP CONNECTOR
- CONSOLE COVER
- LEANING POST COVER
- CANVAS COLOR: BLUE
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The C 260 features an extensive list of standard equipment consistent with the award-winning product Pursuit has introduced in recent years. Yacht-caliber fit and finish, timeless styling and modern appointments set the stage for a new generation of luxurious Pursuit Center Consoles. All molded hatches throughout the boat are finished inside and out. Interior highlights include bow storage port and starboard, a thru-hull optional windlass system in the bow, forward opening head access and a custom surfboard styled, vacuum-infused hardtop. The helm is protected by a curved, recessed acrylic windshield built to accent the stylish lines throughout the interior and exterior appointments. Captain and crew share a double-wide adjustable leaning post/seat arrangement. Finished with such fishy details as a 30 gallon livewell, 31 gallon insulated fish storage box and separate cooler in the transom.
- Standard Equipment
- HULL, DECK & COCKPIT • Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty • Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid • Pursuit custom diamond-pattern on all weatherdeck surfaces • 2 - 3/8” 316L SS stern eyes and 3/8” 316LSS bow eye • Self-draining cockpit • One-piecewelded,1”,lowprofilerecessed316L S.S. bow rail • Retractable 3-step boarding ladder• Two18”S.S.transomgrabrails• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• Six S.S. drink holders • Cockpit LED courtesy lights • Stbd3/4”transomdoorw/S.S.latch • Cockpit breathable coaming bolsters • Alum. reinforcement plates for down rigger,aft gunwale, port and stbd • Molded split bow seating w/finished fiberglass seatliners and covers w/hinges and latches • Bow anchor storage w/fiberglass hatch COMMAND CONSOLE • 12 v interior lighting w/switch • Raritan manual head w/13 gallon holding tank,macerator and deck pump out fitting • Molded fiberglass console headliner • Acrylic windshield • Fiberglass console door w/S.S. door latch,hinges and lock • Illuminated Carling® rocker switches• Tilt-out fiberglass helm w/integrated helm footrest• S.S.portlightw/screen • Molded fiberglass leaning post: two seatsw/fold-down bolsters FISHING • Under gunwale rod storage racks • Four 316L S.S. rod holders in gunwales • Fiberglass insulated 80 qt. cooler w/fiberglass cover • 30 gallon Oceana blue circulating livewell locatedin helm seat base • Raw water washdown pump w/deck fitting• 31 gallon fiberglass insulated transom fish box• Bait prep Corian® cutting board INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY • Single cylinder Teleflex hydraulic steering w/tilt helm • 14”S.S.steeringwheel • U.S.C.G. and international lighting - LED 48”white stern light • Dual battery system w/batteries, battery traysand Blue Seas® battery switch • 12 v electrical panel w/breakers • Yamaha® fuel filter w/primer bulb • Bennett® hydraulic trim tabs • U.S.C.G. and international lighting • Two 1500 gph Bilge pumps • Ritchie Helmsman® compass • Three Fire extinguishers • 18.5 gallon fresh water with transom mountedpull out sprayer • Transom mounted pull out fresh water sprayer • Forward facing horn • Pursuit meets all applicable USCG andNMMA standards • Yamaha® fuel management system
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.