- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is as nice a Carver 36 Mariner as you can find. Fastidiously maintained and cared for by the original owner, this is a fresh water vessel with numerous professionally installed top-of-the-line upgrades. Buffed and waxed twice a year, she has seen all fluids and filters changed annually with belts and impellers changed every 3 years. The open spacious salon is immaculate with warm colors and textures including cream colored ultra leather seating surfaces, oak hardwood galley flooring, area rugs, high gloss cherry finished doors, table, and cabinetry. Very spacious head and bright comfortable master stateroom with exceptional storage accommodations. She is fully equipped with a full complement of canvas including a custom cockpit cover-- all in excellent condition. A St. Croix davit system supports a 2012 12' Zodiac with high pressure floor and 2006 Mercury 8 hp 4 stroke engine. This boat is priced at an exceptional value.
- Main Salon Features
- Spacious, full beam salon with abundant natural lighting and large windows. L shaped, Ultraleather convertible lounge Separate dinette with high gloss convertible cherry table Warm neutral colors High gloss cherry wood accent furniture High gloss cherry wood doors and frames 6’ 3” headroom Aluminum framed sliding entry door with tinted glass and screen Flat LCD TV plus Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo 2 AC/Heat systems with digital thermostat controls
- Spacious galley with generous storage including 5 cabinets and 2 drawers. Solid surface countertops Full size under-mounted stainless steel sink Electric 2-burner smooth-surface range Large, upright refrigerator/freezer Cherry wood plank flooring Coffee maker Microwave oven Portlight with screen Florescent light over sink
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen island berth with innerspring mattress Generous storage – hanging locker (2), drawers and cabinets Cherry wood berth end tables, doors, cabinetry Custom bedding, including sheets, comforter, pillows, shams Ample natural lighting with OceanAir hatch with shade and screen plus portlights with screens Private access to head
- Very generously sized head with separate shower stall Solid cherry wood entrance doors from salon and stateroom 3 overhead halogen lights plus fan Solid surface top vanity with cherry wood cabinet doors Privacy glass portlight with screen
- Wide side decks with stainless steel side rails culminating in 1” OD bow rails including intermediate rails Lounge seat on foredeck with access panel to helm wiring Over the stem anchor roller 29 Sq. foot self-draining cockpit with custom made canvas top for sun/weather protection Padded bolsters Exterior grade snap in carpet 3 guttered hatches providing engine room access 4 recessed courtesy lights Fiberglass transom door secures open and closed with rugged stainless steel hardware 18 Sq. foot boarding/swim platform with telescoping swim ladder. 2 storage lockers in transom
- “Prestige” full canvas enclosure with screens Exterior grade snap in carpeting Custom aluminum electronics arch with 5 access plates Pass through hatch to salon Spacious aft and side lounges accommodate 10+ Courtesy lights (3) Wet Bar with 2 prep surfaces Ice maker Stainless Steel framed windshield with side vents Stereo speakers Self-draining floor system
- Electronics & Helm
- Upgraded helm seat Adjustable, pedestal base companion seat Dash – attractive fiberglass with faux leather inserts Storage locker Full complement of gauges including synchronizer, rudder angle, and hour meters Garmin 192 chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF with hailer Rocker switches Ritchie compass Spotlight joystick control Bow thruster controls Remote stereo control Tilt steering wheel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Equipped with optional Volvo 5.7 GXi (FWC) engines – have seen fresh water use only! Quality Bow thruster system with dedicated electrical system including 2 gel batteries and charging system. Kohler 7.3 kW generator w/ approx. 20 hours. Bilges coated with white low VOC gel coat Acoustical and thermal engine room insulation 4 bilge pumps, 1500 gph each Temp and low oil engine alarms Brass valves all underwater through hulls
- Broker's Comments
- This is an exceptional fresh water, one owner vessel. Well cared for by and meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable owner. Only top quality upgrades were added to the boat including OpenAir hatches, bow thruster with dedicated electrical system, and Zodiac tender with St. Croix davit system. Easily transported via NY State Erie Canal system. You will quickly see how this boat stands out from the crowd when you see her in person.
- Upgrades and enhancements OceanAir hatches 12’ Zodiac Dingy (2012) w/ 8 hp 2006 Mercury 4 stroke engine St. Croix Davit system Bow thrusters with dedicated electrical support system Custom canvas cockpit weather protection Life sling safety throw Windlass with 150’ of anchor rode Upgraded helm seat Volvo FWC 5.7 GXi engines – Fresh water only
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.