- 31 (ft.) 10 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F300 XCA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY. Fully equipped, prepped and ready to go! Don't miss one moment of the 2014 season. Take advantage of an outstanding opportunity on this last 2013 OS 315!
ENGINES: TWIN YAMAHA F300XCA, 300 HP
Some photos shown may be manufacturer brochure photos.
This new boat includes all standard equipment plus the following factory or dealer-added options shown below:
- WHITE HULL WITH BLACK / PLATINUM BOOT STRIPE
- 110V 4.2KW DIESEL GENSET
- WINDLASS / ANCHORING SYSTEM
- HARDTOP MOUNTED SPOTLIGHT
- 110V AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- 15" FLAT SCREEN TV W/ DVD PLAYER
- TV ANTENNA W/ AB SWITCH
- RAYMARINE E125 WIDESCREEN PACKAGE
- RAYMARINE 48 MILE HD RAYDOME
- YAMAHA GATEWAY CL PLUS
- RAYMARINE AUTO PILOT
- INTERIOR COLOR: TRUFFLE
- SIDE CURTAINS, 3PC DROP CURTAIN
- INSTRUMENTATION COVER
- CANVAS COLOR: BLACK
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- For yacht-caliber comfort in a manageable size, the OS 315 fits the bill. Its enclosed helm, integral hardtop and vented windshield afford unobstructed visibility, optimal weather protection and comfort during those long, relaxing days on the water. Ample companion seating in the helm area ensures the captain can enjoy camaraderie while he or she is at the helm or while relaxing at the dock. The expansive cockpit with its plush cushioned stern seat affords additional space for entertaining guests or for lounging in the sun in a remote spot. Anglers and cruisers alike will appreciate the close proximity of the 38-gallon insulated cooler in the stern seat base. For fishing, the OS 315 features a 32-gallon recirculating livewell, tackle drawers and storage (large enough for a cast net bucket!) in the helm companionway and a conveniently-located hatch for instant access to the ceiling mounted rod storage in the mid-cabin berth. The mid-cabin berth also affords cabinet storage and a convenient location where the kids can nap or guests can sleep during overnight stays. Additional sleeping arrangements are afforded by the forward V-berth that easily converts to an expansive dinette. The galley simplifies meal preparation on board with a single burner stove, Corian countertop, stainless steel refrigerator, sink with hot and cold pressurized water, microwave and ample cabinet storage. The head compartment includes a stylish glass-vessel sink with pressurized hot and cold water, a vanity mirror, Vacu Flush head, towel bar and a convenient shower sprayer. The OS 315's 284-gallon fuel capacity ensures you'll have the range to get to blue water, lakes or out to the islands; the hardest part will be deciding where you want to go.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.