- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 XCA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
The 26 foot dual console is the first of its kind for Pursuit and absolutely sets new levels in design, engineering and performance for this growing segment.
The all new hull was specifically engineered for its’ anticipated use; with family fun, casual fishing, cruising and marine sport utility in mind.
This beauty is backed by a proven production process that incorporates vinyl ester resins hand laminated using custom engineered fabrics, infused one piece structural stringer systems and infused bonded windshield systems. Pursuit power comes from tinned copper wire electrical harnesses custom built for each boat. All electrical components are connected to the harness with water proof plugged electrical connections. Custom fitted water and fuel systems with compression fittings, manganese bronze seacock’s and strainers all come together to create a timeless proven approach to building a quality product that will keep its value for years to come.
Adding to the graceful lines and dependable construction of the DC 265 is the infused windshield frame matched with large tempered glass panels providing complete unimpeded visibility forward, port and starboard. The windshield has a walkthrough center panel with a double latch and a wiper to starboard. Captain and passengers will also appreciate the uncluttered visibility from ample seating found throughout the boat. Luxurious bow seating, port side forward and rear facing seats along with recessed port and stern seating accommodates the entire family and friends on all your adventures. The DC 265 offers endless possibilities for exploration.
Some photos shown may be manufacturer brochure photos.
Refer to the "Features" tab for a complete list of all standard equipment and features found aboard this new boat. This new boat includes all standard equipment plus the following factory or dealer-added options shown below:
- HULL COLOR: FLAG BLUE
- CANVAS COLOR: BLUE
- BOOT STRIPE COLOR: RED
- ANCHOR WINDLASS
- UPGRADE TO SS DELTA ANCHOR
- ELECTRIC HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK
- TRANSOM MOUNT SKI TOW KIT
- AM / FM / CD STEREO W/ 4 SPEAKERS
- HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE
- HARDTOP CONNECTOR
- SIDE CURTAINS
- HARDTOP AFT CURTAIN
- BOW TONNEAU COVER
- SINGLE ENGINE COVER
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No description
- Standard Equipment
- HULL, DECK & COCKPIT • Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty • Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards • Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid• 1/2” S.S. bow and transom eyes (2)• Self-draining cockpit• Drink holders • Six 8” S.S. flush pull up cleats • S.S. thru-hull anchor system w/8” cleat and chain, plow style anchor, bow anchor storage w/fiberglass hatch • Raw water washdown w/coiled hose and sprayer • Poly 3/4” full transom door w/latch and magnetic catch to hold door open • Molded-in integrated transom • Cockpit coaming bolsters • S.S. four-step telescoping boarding ladderw/fiberglass hatch • Cockpit centerline deck storage hatch• Cockpit courtesy lights (3) COMMAND CONSOLE • Fiberglass console w/molded-in footrest • Tempered glass windshield, molded fiberglass windshield frame w/center walk through • Storage Box • 12 v Receptacle • Windshield wiper • Hydraulic, fiberglass tilt helm • Custom helm seat w/acrylic cap backrest and flip-up bolster, adjustable and swivels toward aft • Standard grey helm color PORT CONSOLE • Enclosed compartment w/manual head, holding tank and macerator • Cold water faucet• 12 v interior lighting • Molded-in footrest in console • Fixed forward-facing companion seat • Fixed aft-facing seat w/hinged bottom cushion and insulated fiberglass cooler ENTERTAINING & FISHING • Starboard side sink with cover • Tackle drawer/storage under sink • Port-side fold-down cockpit seat • Forward-facing fold down stern seat • Molded bow seating w/3” cushions and backrest bolster, 9” safety handrails • S.S. rod holders in gunwale• Lighted, insulated Oceana Blue livewell• Insulated fiberglass transom fishbox w/hinged cover• Rod storage under starboard gunwale INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY • Hydraulic steering w/tilt adjustable helm• 15.5”flatspokeS.S.steeringwheel• Master circuit breaker box• Combination bow/nav light • Dual battery switch with battery trays• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers• 150 gallon molded plastic fuel tank• Racor® fuel filters • 18.5 gallon freshwater tank w/Sea Tech hose system• Recessed trim tabs• Ritchie® Helmsman compass• U.S.C.G. and international lighting • Bilge pumps (2) • Fire extinguisher, horn and compass • Grab rail • Pursuit meets or exceeds all USCG and NMMA standards • Yamaha® fuel management system
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services. Call Today: (800) 886-0493.