- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PERSISTENCE is a captain maintained, one owner Hunt 29 Surfhunter with the Volvo D-6 diesel and Hamilton Jet Drive. With only 290 engine hours and lift stored since new, PERSISTENCE shows very well and is in excellent condition.
- HULL & DECK
- HULL Solid E-glass bottom laminate Foam-cored topsides Vinylester osmosis barrier Foam-cored E-glass stringers and bulkheads Painted bilge Custom louvered vents painted to match hull Extruded vinyl sheer guard Molded interior liner DECK E-glass fabric w/foam-cored laminate & molded non-skid pattern
- Large V-berth forward with filler, storage under. Galley is to port, hanging locker and head compartment to starboard. Varnished teak companionway doors and folding hatch w/stamoid cover) Enclosed head with shower & sump pump, Corian countertop and satin-finish cherry storage cabinets; electric saltwater toilet with Y-valve & 15-gallon holding tank; towel rack and clothes hooks & active solar vent. Faux teak and holly cabin sole Corian galley countertop and satin-finish cherry storage cabinets Satin-finish cherry bulkhead trim and fiddles
- Single SS sink Pressure H&C water NovaKool 12/110V Ref/Fzr Tappan Microwave Kenyon Kiss single burner butane stove
- S.S. Bimini bow with Stamoid top. Stamoid covers for teak companion way, helm console, electrical panel, port side drink holder. Cockpit enclosure (with zip-out openings), front and stern curtains (3-pieces) with clear vinyl. Fiberglass helm control console with varnished teak shelf, handholds & trim; custom Mahogany "Navigator" wheel; custom teak engine-instrument cluster and S.S. drink holder with stamoid cover. Majilite hand-stitched cushions Custom teak bridgedeck table (varnished) with removable S.S. pedestal base, padded Stamoid cover & storage bag for table pedestal. Excellent cockpit storage under L-shaped cockpit seating Hot and cold pressure shower on transom. (2) LED courtesy bridgedeck lights and LED strip lighting under cockpit coaming in cockpit.
- Teak swim platform w/S.S. swim ladder and S.S. handle on transom. Molded anchor locker into foredeck with hinged hatch Lewmar 14 lb. Delta SS anchor w/15’ x ¼” SS chain and 200’ x ½” rode S/L Rev. electric anchor windlass H&C cockpit shower Removable full beam transom seat Custom S.S. bowrail Custom teak ensign staff Windshield w/ handrails, side vents and Solex glass Port and starboard windshield wipers w/washers Lewmar deck hatch w/ screen (4) Lewmar opening ports w/screens (4) Wichard fender pad eyes (2) Rod holders (5) Drink holders (2) Transom lockers
- ICOM M504 DSC VHF Garmin 3210 GPS/Plotter Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stereo w/ cockpit remote control and Interior & cockpit speakers Ritchie Compass
- 435 hp Volvo D-6 Diesel w/EVC Control, Hamilton Jet Drive w/Ultra Jet Joy Stick and Bow Thruster Dual Racor 500 fuel filters w/ vacuum guage & control valve Electric hydraulic e ngine box w/ l ift struts. FPower-assisted hydraulic steering w/ tilt wheel Bow thruster w/ joystick control. Trim tabs Custom muffler & composite sound-reduction insulation. Raw-water sea strainer Fuel: (2) 75-gallon tanks-150 gal total. Bilge pumps: (1) 1,100 GPH aft (automatic) (1) 2000 GPH midships (automatic) High water bilge alarm. AFI flush-mount 12-volt air horn.
- Single 110V/30Amp Shore Power Service w/50' cord 6-gallon Force 10 water heater Batteries: (3) 12-volt AGM Grp 31 Electrical outlet: (3) 110-volt shore-power outlets (1) 12-volt outlet at helm Xantrex 1800 watt Inverter Guest 30 Amp battery charger Galvanic isolator
- Volvo Penta D6-435 diesel with UltraJet 305 water jet, joystick control & electric bowthruster. Twin Racor # 500 MA water / separator fuel filter with switch over valve and vacuum guage Dark blue gel coat on hull Aft stern seat (removable) and seat cover Anchor roller. Upgrade anchor and chain to stainless steel. Windlass - S/L w/ anchor roller & extra cleat / deck & helm control. Clarion AM / FM / CD/Sirius Stereo with (4) remote speakers, helm remote control with audio input at helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.