- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NO STORM DAMAGE! BOAT WAS IN FLORIDA AT TIME OF STORM!
The 1985 Phoenix 38' Convertible is a well designed fishing machine. The vessel has been very well maintained and will show well. She is equipped with a 2006 generator, electronics and fishing gear. With continued care she will give her new owner many more years of pleasure.
- NO STORM DAMAGE!!! Sleeps 6. Master forward with double berth, guest to port with upper/lower berths, head w/shower. Convertible sofa converts to sleep 2.
- Salon / Galley
- Sharp TV/DVD/ 19" Flatscreen U-shaped galley down to port Front loading 110 volt refrig/freezer Microwave oven S/S sink 3 burner electric stove Raritan 12 gallon water heater, H/C pressure water
- Deck & Hull
- White fiberglass deck & hull Swim platform & ladder Bow pulpit & rails Transom door Marlin tower
- Tower: Garmin 4213 Raytheon 24 Mi Radar Furuno GP31-Fish finder Furuno GP1650 - Color plotter Horizon GPS 1000C Horizon VHF Helm: Furuno FCU 582 Fish finder Lowrance 3500 Horizon VHF ICOM 700 Single side band radio
- 3 Batteries Charles SP 5000 12 Volt 50 Amp charger - 2011 Northern lights 9kw in fish box - 2006 AGM Batteries 12/110 Volt systems Spreader/cockpit lights on half tower Docking lights Transom lights Quartz flood lights on cabin bulkhead
- Fishing Equipment
- Scoponich fishing chair Lee Sr dbl spreader outrigger Live bait well Cockpit sink 2 Insulated fish boxes Bait freezer 6 Rod holders Half tower - Marlin tower Transom door Center rigger
- Mechanical & Engine
- Cruisair 16,00BTU w/SMX Control - 2006 Reverse-cycle A/C Tides dripless shaft seals - 2005 Hydraulic wheel steering Electric head w/ holding tank, overboard discharge Bennett trim tabs Fuel shut off valve Halon auto/manual fire extinguisher Fresh water cooling system Engine synchronizers Engine alarms 1.51:1 Transmission ratio Twin disc Racor fuel filter 1000 3 auto/manual bilge pumps Bridge controls New fuel lines
- Additional Features
- Full enclosure, CG Safety package, cockpit table, screens, bell, horn, flares, manual & electrical searchlights, Danforth anchor' 20' chain, 200' of 5/8 line, spare parts, anchor davit, electric windlass, fenders, lines, life ring, 8 life jackets, fresh & salt water deck washdown.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.