This 42 Fountain Lighting 2009 is a great performance yacht and is located in Killian, Alabama.
Fountain is one of the truly legendary high performance race boat builders who has become part of the fabric of American high performance machines that live out on the edge. This yacht is big, fast and sexy. She is going to turn heads out on the water or at the dock. Either way she will get your attention. She is powered by Twin fresh water cooled twin 700hp Mercruisers w/#6 outdrives and Herring props, and only 165 hours on her. She has been stored covered and on a lift.
She has plenty of features and options that you would expect from one of the best known performance yachts of her kind including full instrumentation, custom stereo system with an amplifier and ten speakers and, yes, there is an Ipod connector for you 4000 tune list. She also has a really cool rear camera, shore power, air conditioning and heat, a vacuflush head system, fresh water, factory cover and an aftermarket custom full cover and Bimini Top. Also available is a Myco aluminum trailer with spare.
If you are in the market for an exotic performance boat that will get your adrenaline pumping you should make consider this yacht. She can be seen by appointment only by contacting your listing broker. Her owner will consider all reasonable offers. Contact us today.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No other boat has had the illustrious heritage of theFountain 42 Lightning. This is the hull that blitzed the race courses of the world, winning more world and national champions than any other V-bottom in history. It shattered the V-bottom world speed record eight times with the fastest two way average of 171.883 mph and a one way pass of 177.35 mph. Touted as the finest offshore boat ever built because it has dominated racecourses over the past two decades. It all started with Bob Nordskog's Powerboat Special in the mid 1980's and has since then raced under such notable names as Ohio Steel, Ocean Spray, Rio Roses, Pier 57, and Yachts International to name a few. The 42 is equipped with a staggered engine set-up that brings the propellers close together, keeping the center of gravity down low along the keel where it works best. With a pair of Mercury 525 EFI engines, the 42 Lightning will hit speeds up to 90 mph. Looking to up the ante? Try twin 700 Mercurys with NXT1 gimbals and #6 uppers and lowers to reach speeds approaching 105 MPH. Try Mercury 850's and hit an eye watering 120 mph. Want a kick in the pants? Bolt in the Mercury 1075s and blast into the stratosphere at more than 130+mph.
- Owners Features and Options
- 42' 2009 Fountain Lightning * 165 hours * Twin 700hp w/#6 outdrives and Herring props * fresh water cooling, * Marine air conditioning and heat * Dockside shorepower, * Custom stereo w/amp and 10 speakers, * Ipod connection, * Vacu flush head system * On board fresh water, * Strainers * Battery charger, * Smartcraft, * Rear camera, * Factory cover, * Aftermarket full cover and bimini top, * Myco aluminum trailer w/spare,.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975