- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“J-N-J” is a clean well rigged 30 Blackwatch. Powered with Twin Volvo TAMD41's. Nice Electronics, spacious cockpit and cabin.
This Blackwatch is ready to fish offshore for you at an economical price.
- Sleeping accommodations forward, twin bed with single bunk Enclosed head with shower Galley Galley with sink, stove and refrigerator
- Electronics and Helm
- 2 VHF (Helm And Tower) Simrad 32 Chart Plotter/GPS/Depthfinder New 600 Watt Transducer With Paddle Wheel And Faring Block Simrad Autopilot Raytheon C80 Chart Plotter/GPS Furuno Color 2000 Watt Fishfinder Compass Stereo
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- This Blackwatch is powered by twin Volvo TMD41 diesels with HS1A gear boxes and Racor fuel filter water separators complete with vacuum gauges. Oil changing system. The Starboard engine was replaced in 1999. The boat also has 4 bladed Nibral props that push the boat efficiently at 22-24 Knots @ 3100 to 3300 RPM. Almost 1.6 miles to the gallon. Algex fuel polishing system. RACOR fuel filters Teak swim platform Spreader Lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.